Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: E-call Frequencies by Eng Bob @ 01/14/21 04:46 PM

I have only used Fox pro calls for my last five trips to USA , they seem to work for me . I did use Primos and Very old call loaned to me by good friend but had no luck with that . The Primos did call about four into range but I found it to difficult
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Quest for 50 fox complete & bonus coyote by limbhanger10 @ 01/14/21 04:23 PM

Congrats!!!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Ecaller - continuous or with pauses? by bhallows @ 01/14/21 03:35 PM

I play continuous both day and night. Night time is what really made me change from pauses on the ecall like you would with a hand call. More than once I saw a coyote way out coming to the call then when I paused they would lose interest really quick
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Tuesday night double by limbhanger10 @ 01/14/21 02:31 PM

Way to go on the double !!!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Triples Galore: Kirsch Chronicles by Kirsch @ 01/14/21 12:49 PM

For all of you that comment on my videos, it is greatly appreciated. I don't respond after each one but know that I do appreciate the comments. I typically respond if there is a question. I didn't want anyone to think their comments weren't appreciat
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Caller advice by No Off Season @ 01/14/21 12:44 PM

Since you will pick one up for him, you might like to check out the hand call section of this forum. Many very talented call makers present. Good idea to start his and your collection with one for each. This will give you both the opportunity to prac
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ 01/14/21 11:44 AM

To read entire story, cut and paste the (BOLD)headline in your browser Grassroots Alert: Vol. 28, No. 1 1/4/2021 Support NRA-ILA NEWS NEWS New York City Demonstrates the Danger to Freedom and Safety of Firearm Licensing Laws According to a recen
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Truck and camper setup advice? by muskrat30 @ 01/14/21 10:58 AM

Campers & trailers have been a hot commodity in this Covid. Our last was a 21’ trailer, about 3000 lbs. One has to do full evaluation with towing weights, things like, experience, distance, type of terrain & the rest . I always left & w
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: new glass for my 22-250, need some help by muskrat30 @ 01/14/21 10:52 AM

I like a simple duplex that tops out at 16-24 power or so for dogging. One can get by with a little less magnification. I just never got into the busy reticles, a rangefinder, yes, edge of fur or more, yes.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Best ecaller for night hunting by dirtytough @ 01/14/21 09:42 AM

There’s a short video from Foxpro showing the difference between the X2s and the X24. The guy says that the X24 and one other call (Starts with a K) are the only ones to play true 24 bit sound. The X2s you can play two sounds at once, it has Bluetoot
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Savage axis firing pin spring fix by Baby huey @ 01/14/21 09:27 AM

If you text me at 7633506740 will send image and drawing
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Hogster scan Handle by Gman757 @ 01/14/21 09:05 AM

I just got one of these to screw into the tripod mount on the Phenom. Can be used with a 1/4x20 tapped picatinny rail
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: shorter suppressor???? by skinney @ 01/14/21 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: gotspotsOriginally Posted By: spotstalkshootThe Witt Machine dirty thirty is 4" long, 1 5/8 diameter. No blowback through the charging handle, full auto rated. Haven't tried one but they are interesting. Don't waste your
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Well committed red fox by Pa. Mick @ 01/14/21 06:47 AM

You are definitely getting them thinned out !
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: AR15 Gurus by Zastava223rem @ 01/14/21 03:40 AM

Short of playing with the gas system/buffer system, the only thing you need to change is the barrel. The .204 is based on the .222 and .223 family of cartridges and will feed from a standard STANAG pattern magazine so the mags you have will work as w
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Scope for AR by Zastava223rem @ 01/14/21 03:09 AM

I have 9 AR's total, not all pictured. Only a couple really do any hunting. I prefer a magnified variable optic for that role. If the AR is just going to be a "fun" gun, I would run iron sights or sights with a cheaper red dot. No sense g
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 22 grendel or 22bgw load by andrew7 @ 01/14/21 12:59 AM

These 64's went fast. Does anyone have any 69 tmk's they would sell or trade? I have about 2800 60 tmks rite now about to run a few strings and see how well they do and then get them on fur
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: #6 TSS for Bobcat by Mtns2hunt @ 01/13/21 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGI can verify that 3" lead #2 shot smokes bobcats and foxes out to 50 yards with a good choke. That was my go-to load until being forced to go lead free. I think #2 would smoke them. I have never tried #2 lead o
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Ar barrel tip by kfreeze @ 01/13/21 09:18 PM

I like the simple threaded device linear compensator on mine. About the size of a normal a2 comp and way less noise. I use them on all ar's that I hunt with. If you google simple threaded device they will show up.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: DPMS hunter Gen II 243 review by kfreeze @ 01/13/21 09:08 PM

Hopefully the new owners of DPMS bring the g2 back. I wish I could have got one. Or better yet some of the g2 recievers for a build. One of the companies I work with did some really nice prototype work for DPMS and Rem ar's that never made it to the
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: 1st amendment is gone by AdamT @ 01/13/21 09:05 PM

I’ve noticed 3 separate fighter jet pairs fly over the house since the event in D.C. last week. The event in itself isn’t uncommon, as they fly the ridges and river valley surrounding my house for training. The frequency however, is uncommon, at le
AR's
Had one in 204 before and wish I would have kept it. Mine was a 10 twist BHW, 22” long. If I were doing another I wouldn’t go any shorter than 22”, and at least an 11” twist. 22” is about my favorite length for the longer barrels. I don’t use sup
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: A few AR questions by kfreeze @ 01/13/21 08:56 PM

Looks like you have the right idea. I've used a couple of x-caliber barrels because they had more options for lighter profile longer barrels than most.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a Gunsmith Rec for A2 front sight removal by MarshallDillonTx @ 01/13/21 08:55 PM

$ wise, the guy I checked it in with said the actual gunsmith, when he gets to mine, will call me and discuss what we're looking at $ wise. Said should hear from them in the next couple days
The Church of The Painful Truth
China tells it's military to be ready for war at any moment! Rome burns while Nero fiddles? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/64...rier-south-sea/
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.