Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What is your hunting routine? by BJJ223 @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Burnsome...I walk 100 yards out to my outbuilding garage and shoot out the back window I could do that. Once. Then, I would be on CNN.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking German in Texas by Bob_Atl @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

too good...
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: It's Airplane Time Again by ballance1 @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

What general area?
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD... by Coyote#1 @ Yesterday at 10:22 AM

No LINKS but - 38 Special ( seen in concert a few yrs ago) Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, The Doobie Brothers. Def Leopard (seen in Nashville), Tesla, Skid row, Night Ranger, Ozzy, Halen (seen 1984 concert) Triumph (Under Rated IMO) ZZ t
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: vortex warranty ? by Rhett Steele @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

I got the scope back on Friday, it was repaired, haven't mounted it yet to see if its fixed. I'll always have my doubts now, gonna have to build confidence in scope.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: We beat the rain by weekender @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Thanks for the video.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 60 grain Tipped Matchking Field Results by Smokin250 @ Yesterday at 06:29 AM

Curious as well. I picked some up to try in a 223. Running 25gr varget in a 16in barrel. Accuracy is under 1/2" @100yds. Speeds are 2726avg. Hoping to try them out on coyotes, but also some pigs here in next few weeks. Curious how they perform a
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: AR15 Gurus by Hibs @ Yesterday at 04:01 AM

When I had my 204, I used the straight 20 round Magpul Pmags with ZERO issues. Typically I wouldn't load more then 10-15 rounds at a time because this was a hunting gun.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Bolt action rifles, and thermal scopes by limbhanger10 @ Yesterday at 04:01 AM

Savage 11 .243 Win Silecerco Specwar .556 MDT LSS chassis Ergo Tactile grip American Built Arms Urban Sniper Stock MDT arca plate
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife sharpenere for my Mother. by SubpaR @ Yesterday at 12:36 AM

Thank you for all the replies/ideas. I went with the Work Sharp. It took me over 2 hours when I was at her house for Christmas to sharpen all knives and scissors. I'd "test driven" it at my house on my knives and now only need to run the
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Night set up? by dirtytough @ 01/17/21 11:25 PM

It depends on how far I have to walk. Usually it takes me a few minutes to get off the road, setup, go setup the call and get back. When I first got a thermal I was testing it out. I saw a coyote out the window. I blew a mouth call with the truck run
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Time by Coyotejunki @ 01/17/21 11:20 PM

It seems like most of mine come in around 7 mins or less, some come in later maybe 15 minutes. I am rarely on stand longer than 15-20 unless I think I can call one in that is talking back to me.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote hunting is so easy! by hm1996 @ 01/17/21 10:56 PM

Enjoyed your great writeup, Bob, especially the part about Quote:Kenny started to blow this dreadful screeching thing that frightened me to death.. I share your hope that this cussed virus is soon in our rear view mirror & you get to make ano
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 22- 6mm loads by 204 AR @ 01/17/21 10:11 PM

I just acquired a nice 22-6mm, I'll have to check the twist but I'm sure it's no faster than 12, maybe 14. What have you guys had success with?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Speer 70 gr TNT Performance in 6x45 for Coyotes by varminter .223 @ 01/17/21 09:37 PM

Subscribed......I've killed a few with 60 Sierra hp's at 3000 with great results but would be curious how the TNTs do as well. I here the 6.8 90s will saw em in half. 70s would probably be a similar speed.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 20-250 load data by firehunt77 @ 01/17/21 09:17 PM

Winchester Staball 6.5, 42.5 grains 26 inch 1-14 twist Sierra gameking 55gr (1365) 3,926fps
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Powder recommendations for 22-250 by firehunt77 @ 01/17/21 09:12 PM

Just yesterday I tested a new load using Winchester Staball 6.5 powder. I'm shooting a 55gr sierra gameking (1365) out of my 250. I found a load that shoots .390 of and inch at 100 yards. I'm using 42.5gr which is max charge from Hodgdon reloading da
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Stock refinishing question. by pyscodog @ 01/17/21 09:11 PM

I don't think it would hurt anything although I would let the finish cure before applying the wax. Maybe wait a few days to a week.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One for the landowner/farmer :) by lockrotor @ 01/17/21 09:01 PM

The farmer will be happy. Congrats
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: The 10 by ADK @ 01/17/21 08:54 PM

^^^^^^^^^^ https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/mind-reading-technology-has-been-developed-by-purdue-scientists
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Excited for morning by Burnsome... @ 01/17/21 08:46 PM

Congrats. What kind of gun set-up are you using?
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Nikon Coyote Special reticle.....any good at base power?? by Coyote-conquest @ 01/17/21 08:24 PM

I didn't mind mine when I had it. Some people don't like them just because the circles aren't precise enough for them. I think they work for what they were intended for.
Night Calling
LOL, like I said, women....................
Optics
Jump to new posts Athlon Argo HMR 2-12x42 by Coyote-conquest @ 01/17/21 08:22 PM

I know there have been a couple Athlon threads lately. They all seem to get good reviews for what they are and their price point. Im a couple of scopes short so I was looking around and the Argos 2-12x42 HMR with their IR AHMC recticle caught my eye
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Help identify these tracks by tripod3 @ 01/17/21 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: crapshootI shot a porcupine out in the middle of the dessert many many miles from any trees. Never saw one before or since. People who know the area can't believe where i shot it but i had a friend with me to confirm my accounts
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.