Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Best app/ site to check weather by PaVarminter @ 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: reb8600I just go. I haven't found an app or weatherman that can get it right. this. ^^^^^ Especially the way the wind is going
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: John Garand's Garand by DannoBoone @ 13 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hm1996That it is, John. Back in the 80's I saw an ad in Shotgun News for an M1941 Johnson rifle which supposedly owned by the inventor, Melvin Johnson. I was sorely tempted, as the price, I thought, was very reasonable if
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Seat/Chair. What does everyone find to be the best? by SnowmanMo @ 21 minutes 45 seconds ago

I too like the dove stools. I don't have a back on mine, but they are pretty light and inexpensive so I have purchased several. I like to wrap my stool legs in camo duct tape to keep them a little quieter. 849237 by Jason Mosler, on Flickr
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: First Peek at the 22-NXS!! by BleedsBlue @ 22 minutes 21 seconds ago

I might know a guy that might share more brass to get a pre-production barrel!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Look! A lion! by SnowmanMo @ 31 minutes 17 seconds ago

AWESOME pics Dave!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal for less than 150 yards by DoubleUp @ 34 minutes 33 seconds ago

Yeah, that's what I meant! No linky, no selly.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Double with new CZ 527 American ( Va ) by SlickerThanSnot @ 52 minutes 1 second ago

i guess they forgot to tell you that a 223 wont kill coyotes? they say it bounces off and does all sorts or weird things. or maybe they told you and you just had to know for yourself. way to go.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Foxpro remote differences by No Off Season @ Today at 12:15 PM

Yes the TX1000 is better to view. 55 here so I was in the same spot a few yrs back. Used the readers for a while and then upgraded to a higher end call with the better remote. In the meantime I suggest that you play with the settings to get the best
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Where To Go? by SnowmanMo @ Today at 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Dirt MedicOriginally Posted By: Arizona BushmanOriginally Posted By: 1750ShooterThanks much for your advice. Is there a best time of year? Javalina season is typically Jan/Feb. Coincidently, Jan/Feb is the worst time of the
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ Today at 09:39 AM

DAILY ALERT FOR Monday, August 13, 2018 ________________________________________ NEWS NRA Endorses Hyde-Smith for U.S. Senate FAIRFAX, Va. – The National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) announced on Monday its endorsement of
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: hodgdons reloading data? by cjclemens @ Today at 09:02 AM

I've run hundreds of .38spl through a .357. It makes for a great low-recoil plinker that everyone loves to shoot. The stories about it ruining a .357 cylinder are old wives tales. The only way you might run into problems is if you never clean it a
Reloading & Ammo
I’m a bit new to the 6.5 Swede, now we have two of them. In a modern bolt rifle one can go to upper loads easily. Not that one needs to hang at max levels.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: best powders for 357 and 9mm?? big delima by muskrat30 @ Today at 08:29 AM

Yes, Titegroup in the 9mm(I like lighter bullets with it) and then 2400 for the 357 would work. One could use a ‘medium’ burner for both, along the lines of H Universal.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Wile by obaro @ Today at 08:15 AM

I like that. Appears to me the pictured coyote is collared.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Woodchuck for dinner? by Barkman @ Today at 08:04 AM

My mom jumps ar the chance to cook one if we kill it. Makes a great roast.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Update on .223 shooting position results by Dirt Medic @ Today at 03:02 AM

Originally Posted By: hm1996Looks like 5 dead coyotes off sticks to me. Lots of practice and careful trigger control will serve you well. Regards, hm I agree, trigger control is everything. Even if you put your rifle on a perfectly stable pl
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Whats your favorite thing about predator hunting?? by Dirt Medic @ Today at 02:57 AM

I love the trial and error, the constant learning, and shear surprise of it. The fact that you can set up a "text book" stand and see nothing, then try a "this look ridiculous" stand and have coyotes show makes it so much more fun
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Best batteries for CS24? by reb8600 @ Today at 01:48 AM

I use Eneloop rechargeables in my CS 24 and my Shockwave.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts I use an AR10- Chambered in .308 to kill Coyotes by KC Coyote Hunter @ Today at 12:57 AM

I think that is all I have to say about that........LOL If I kill one......um.. I don't save the pelts. My land owners are OK with any kill......they prefer I drag my kill away if it's in a beanfield.....so the combine doesn't get clogged with coyo
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Kansas City Coyote killers............ by KC Coyote Hunter @ Today at 12:09 AM

I am willing to travel! Maybe in time, it would be fun to meet-up with fellow minded coyote killing souls.... I hunt solo on limited private land for now....i think it would be fun to meet up with other coyote killers at some point. Just a thought
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty sure the coyotes were laughing at me............ by KC Coyote Hunter @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Thanks subpaR....I've even downloaded public land apps before...but never fully committed. on a weekend, I'd drive out to hays to kill dogs..... I hope to meet up with members to learn at some point. My son is busy so this limits my travel, but I
Predators Of The Deep
Jump to new posts Re: Boat ramp mishap... by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

I always put in at a marina that had two ramps. The north ramp was really steep, so I always used the south ramp. Came in one day after a morning of fishing in the (salt water) bay to see a Suburban backed in up to the windshield in the water in th
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New Coyote Hunter...Looking forward to learning from you all! by KC Coyote Hunter @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

PS...my best friend is still serving.... 32 years in. We went to boot camp together...he's still in. Do you know how hard it is to serve this long in today's military? He and his son spent the weekend at my house in KC. We went to the National WW1
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: CZ 527 Pro's / Con's by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: okiecatCan anybody tell me where to buy a 527. Cant find a dealer in Ok with one. Second Hand Rose pawn in Tulsa as well as Sports World. Both are CZ dealers.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Maven? by Tracker0721 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

I’ve been reading some good stuff on Upland Optics! I haven’t bought a pair yet but will be soon.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
55851 Members
88 Forums
333797 Topics
3141871 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
5194, ahalley, Bearcub1, BooBooBrady1980, dockmaster, txhoghunter, Vaughan, YoteBuster223, ZaneTucker

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.