Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Optics
Jump to new posts Vortex turrets getting bumped out of zero😞 by jk2paintworx @ Today at 12:48 AM

I have a Vortex 2.5-10x32 PST FFP That I use for coyote hunting and love the optic. BUT! I quite often get bumped out of zero throughout my hunts. Not sure how but Probably while its slung across my back. We tend to be somewhat active with our ri
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trijicon upgrade program by g Bo @ Today at 12:47 AM

Had my mark 3 35 mm upgraded to a 60 mm. About $1500
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 6 mm Bench Rest as a mid range coyote gun ? by huntschool @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Thanks all for the reply's. This gun is down the road a bit as I need to find a suitable donor to build off of. This round has intrigued me for some time and with my wife wanting to shoot more I thought this would be a good time to give it a go.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Boyds gunstock terrible service by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Sorry to hear this. I've always had good luck with them. I usually call early in the morning and catch them while they are still having their coffee. I prefer talking to them personally than e-mailing an order. If its wrong then its my fault.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Is Nevada coyote central by TrapShooter12 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

In Nevada for every one Coyote hunter you know there are 50 others you don't know. At the end of the day every pissed off Chukar hunter becomes a Coyote hunter.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: World Championship Coyote Calling Contest by littledawg @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: cmatera If you don't get what I said, I can't help you. Most that are defending this crap joined this forum in the last 3 years, and a number of them are on my ignore list. Most of the world champions left this forum a long ti
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Powder Burn Rates in 223 by why @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

I tried benchmark several years ago in bolt guns and didn't like it but then I tried it this past year in my 18" barreled ar's and got good velocity and accuracy with 50-55 gr bullets but haven't tried it with anything heavier.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: I need a new press and te mec single stage looks good by midwestpredator @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: dan158I got my press and stand today.. That thing is silky smooth.. No play and very solid.. It feels way better than my cousins RCBs.. It has a hydraulic feeling to it... I am going to enjoy this one.. Dan That is good to hea
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Luepold vx6 vs nightforce nxs by CZ527 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: seasleySo, would you buy a discontinued vx-6 with more magnification or buy the vx-5 with better coatings? I'm in the market for one and both models I'm looking at are $100 with in each other being the vx-5 more expensive I'd
Production Predator Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Zepp's Predator Calls by Josh Pearson @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

I have a kill pole howler as well and really like it.
Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Ozark squirrel forecast... by Brad Phillips @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

400 Squirrels??? That would take a lot of gravy !!! I was getting worried, but the Bur Oak in the back yard suddenly made a pile of acorns. Three weeks ago I couldn't see any, but now they are forming pretty well.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger AR Scope by Brad Phillips @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Should be a fine hunting set up.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Magic Flutes or EEETT WHEEEELL KEEEELLL by Brad Phillips @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

I also like to follow safety rules. But around here private ground is.... private.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: .:A Little Relief From The Summer's Heat:. by Pa. Mick @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Always nice to double your pleasure ! Great pics !!!
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Quote from George Orwell's 1984 by DAA @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Only too familiar. - DAA
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: ring/mounts for a Marlin 336 by Riflemann @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

I have all Weaver bases on my Marlins, with a couple Weaver rings, a couple Leupold rings and 1 with Warne rings. All are low, with a couple scopes just an 1/8" off of the gun on the front of the scope. 3 scopes are Leupold VX-2 2-7x33, still ha
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Dakota Arms .223 brass by 1badshee @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Buy it all for that kind of price.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Sorting brass?s by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

It's been over 15 years since I fired a round in competition (NRA XTC HP), but never weighed anything out to 300 yds. which was good enough to shoot 97% or better scores across the course. I did weigh charges for 600 and beyond, primarily for the ps
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Donald Trump He Fights by KAZ @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

The MSM attacks are over the top on every network non stop with a clear agenda. I joined twitter solely so that I could support our President on his The Real Donald Trump account. Same with James Woods the actor at Real James Woods. What a breath of
Custom Hunting Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Shooting Sticks Kit *FREE* limited quantity by SDCoyoteCaller @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

This is a great product! Helped me resurrect a set of Predator Sniper Styx that the yoke had broke along time ago. Thanks a million, Brad!!!
Night Calling
Two great Thermal Weapon Sights going head to head here! Ambient temperature was 80*F with low humidity. Before anyone complains about this not being an apples to apples comparison, I KNOW! There's far too many varying factors to do tha
Night Calling
Two great Thermal Weapon Sights going head to head here! Ambient temperature was 80*F with low humidity. Before anyone complains about this not being an apples to apples comparison, I KNOW! There's far too many varying factors to do tha
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Safety First! by biggen0_8 @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

So sorry to hear that your friend was hurt. I have been shooting guns for nearly 40 years and had never worn safety glasses even once. But a few weeks back the "accurate shooter" forum had an article on safety glasses. Using some inform
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Any of you using the Lyman Gen 6? by ole_270 @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

With my old 55 I don't use the two smaller slides on rifle powders, just the main slide. Takes a fine touch and some frustration while setting it, but mush less cutting of grains of powder.
Hunting Suppressed
There's a lot going on with a new gun, sighting in the scope, a new load, an adjustable gas block and a new suppressor-all at the same time. Add to that you can't always follow the required steps in one session due to life commitments, weather, and
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
54469 Members
87 Forums
325894 Topics
3069305 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
bnccont, Brownie, Coyote_Stomper, deersniper17, dyeok11, hm1996, InterceptorF, JDM

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.