Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Old IMR 4350 vs new IMR 4350 by sandy hicks @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

90 grn hp is awesome.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One last ND Prairie Dog Hunt on 12-2-2017 by huntschool @ 11 minutes 41 seconds ago

Dont mess with that falling down stuff. Get your Dr's opinion and get it quick...... that sounds nasty. I have been through a bit of that and its no fun, quite frankly, scary.......
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem by swampwalker @ 18 minutes 17 seconds ago

lol. How’d you like it if ship loads of refugees with opposing religious views came to your neighborhood and stole it? Doesn’t matter how much money the banksters sank into it, to make more hospitable.. I was taught not steal another persons stuff! P
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote prices in midwest? by Bail @ 36 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KpeteWe killed our first one today here in Ohio. Took it to the local fur buyer we have used for years and he told me in the round he could only give us 5$. Yes 5$not a type O. He said he got stuck with a lot of coyote pelts fro
Bowhunting
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote, Fisher cat, and other preditors[ by West.Mass.Hunter @ 39 minutes 51 seconds ago

click on username that you want to pm, then click on "Send a PM"
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Concealed Carry Reciprocity Passes out of House Committee by huntschool @ 39 minutes 53 seconds ago

It sounds to me like we need to read the "Fix NICS" part more closely..... I think..... This sounds like it could drop us more deeply into the control/deny area. I have read some posts elsewhere that are quite concerned about this part o
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Homemade Case Spray Lube Recipe by shepherm @ 48 minutes 48 seconds ago

I used the lanolin mix for the first time yesterday. It worked pretty good but it was a pita to remove it in the SS media tumbler.. If anyone is using a SS media tumbler and having a tough time getting the lanolin off, try Woolite laundry detergent.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 load 60gr Sierra... by Kelch @ 55 minutes 25 seconds ago

Does anyone use 50gr bullets for Coyote? Just curious more then anything I guess...
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts New Caller by gord mccoo @ 57 minutes 51 seconds ago

Hi guys. Looking for some input. I want a new call either the cs24c or Shockwave. I have an fx3 and a hellfire, at the moment the remote on my hellfire is done. My fx3 works well but I like the volume of the hellfire. Both callers use the tx1000 r
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by weekender @ 59 minutes 4 seconds ago

I like your choice of "cover up" gg, congrats on the redhead
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: .204 vs. .17 Fireball by HunterLee @ Today at 06:00 PM

I have shot the 204 since it came out. 35 gr bergers are the way to go and I push them close to max out of a 26 in savage. I usually aim for the shoulder bone and have never had an issue. I have killed several hundred with it. A 20 tac or at least
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger American predator 6.5 creed by kooman @ Today at 05:42 PM

I love mine except for the stock, mine came from the factory with plastic overflow from the mold putting a lot of pressure on the floated barrel, once I fixed that problem it shot great. Mine loves 140 grain eld's with 4350
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts Re: question: find trapped animal, then what? by gotspots @ Today at 05:29 PM

Leave it alone. How would you like to find dead buzzard eaten coyote in your set.
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. by reb8600 @ Today at 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Redleg84Looks like I'll be going individual route from here on. Purchased my most recent can over a year ago and after the form 3 went through my form 4 should have went pending in Feb/March. This is asinine Are you saying it
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Rifle choices by sandy hicks @ Today at 05:23 PM

Why not just add a coupple of oz. The the front. Or two fingers looped over the barrel. That is what I learned to do with the kimber.
Night Calling
I have the RXQ30v. I'm not sure about the other models.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Rifle build? by Ridgeline17 @ Today at 05:03 PM

The 40X has lower external asjustment screw which in my opinion is better than X Mark Pro which you have to remove the stock. You cant go by the trigger being grooved as being 40X. I have seen smooth face triggers on 40X.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 224 Valkyrie??? by GLShooter @ Today at 04:44 PM

Fired case volume as reported by a fellow on You Tube: 556 LC 31.5 Valkyrie 32.2 6.5 Grendel 35.8 22 Nosler 36.9 I just necked up a Winchester 204 Ruger case, fired, and capacity on it was 33.3 grains. This cartridge is in for a long
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone Ackley'd the 6x45mm yet? by CZ527 @ Today at 04:32 PM

If you go to accurateshooter, under the varmint and hunting forum there’s a thread called what stops an 80 TTSX. That guy shoots a 6x45 AI and can help you out
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 243 lbc by GLShooter @ Today at 04:21 PM

I've not shot any 75's in any of mine. I look at the 70 TNT when I use that bullet area.. But as noted above the 87's get an even bigger nod for me. Greg
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Superformance/hangfires? by hm1996 @ Today at 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: pyscodogclick-boom, slight hesitation before firing. I also had one fail to fire and the primer had really good primer strike. Tried it twice and it never went off. The other 17 rounds were fine. Quote: think you can rule out
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Trigger Problem...Help! by Bluedog @ Today at 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersWith the lower separated from the upper and no magazine in the lower receiver you can dry fire/work the fire control group a bit to possibly correct that issue. Rotate the safety to fire and pull the trigger. You
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Hornady One Shot Cleaner and Lubricant by acloco @ Today at 04:09 PM

How is the function at 0 to 32 F? Below 0? Put your AR in the freezer overnight and report back. (serious!!) How is the function in 90 F or above??
Optics
Originally Posted By: archer_204Leupold makes a great scope, but not for dialing. If you want to dial, why not a Nightforce SHV 3x10x42? Weighs 20 oz and with the MOAR reticle will give you the holdover marks you want as well. Will cost about the
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I almost feel bad by tripod3 @ Today at 03:41 PM

Encouraging a healthy lifestyle to the end. You could provide some privacy.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Forum Stats
54919 Members
87 Forums
328624 Topics
3094188 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
canineshooter, clatrans, dalton levitt, Farmboy1539, HawkI75, ncyotecaller, POLARIS 6BY6, radmohunter, Stumpounder

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.