Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Mesquite Enclosed Reed and a Walnut Krow by SVB @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

MARK SEND ME THE ENCLOSED REED --YOUNG JACK---svb
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Giving free passes by 6xc @ 23 minutes 26 seconds ago

^^^^^^ I like the disclaimer and do that very same thing
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Assorted Night Vision and Thermal Coyote and Fox Kills by CountryWildcat @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Looks like you're getting your share. Good work.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 31.8lb female tonight by pmack @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Nice!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: UNV pulsar apex dual video/power cable??? by g Bo @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCI would graciously talk about NightGoggles DVR here that is only $79.00 https://tnvc.com/shop/night-goggles-inc-mini-dvr-recording-system/ and with the custom Made in the USA Pouch that is very well designed for rifle
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Desperation Day by CountryWildcat @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

It's sad that people will do things on the last day of the season that they wouldn't normally. Hope everyone stays safe.
The Church of The Painful Truth
Quote: Rachel Maddow called out by fellow liberals for pushing anti-Trump conspiracy By Brian Flood, Fox News MSNBC star Rachel Maddow’s latest anti-Trump conspiracy theory was so outlandish that even the dependably liberal HuffPost criticiz
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Nosler Varmageddon by rudymontana @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I used the 32 grain Varmageddon in my 204 Ruger. 3800 Fps (reloading book FPS). Shot a coyote at 80 yards, it ran about 50 yards and dropped dead. Shot it broadside in line with the front leg and dead center on the chest. Couldn't tell where hole was
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: How much does your wife/girl friend know about your guns. by Win.308stealth @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

My wife knows I have a bunch of firearms, but I van add one or two Jere and there and she won't know. She doesnt mind me buying guns or accessories, as long as the bills are paid.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Another Got My Cat Back Thread!!! by CountryWildcat @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Went and picked up this guy a few nights ago. Pretty quick turnaround really as I didn't get him to the taxidermist til after furharvester season was comppleted. I am very happy with how he turned out. Originally wanted a lower, more crouched stalk
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Osage Magnum auction Monday by bearmanric @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Sweet piece of Osage. Rick
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: ..sometimes they l00k BIGGER in pictures.. by weekender @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

very nice buck, congrats
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One yote...Two yote...Three yote...NOPE!!! by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Or........I'll see your coyote and raise you one cat. Nice shooting, guys! Regards, hm
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite coyote bullet for the 6x6.8 by midwestpredator @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

58s have done well for me. I had a good experience on one coyote with 70sbk and since my new load shoots them the best I am going to try a few more. If the results are anything like the first I will be shooting the 70s. If not I will fall back to the
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: DPMS GII Hunter by crowkiller51 @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I've seen some new Barrels (especially Factory Barrels) take a few rounds before accuracy comes around. And as mentioned above, Different ammo may cure your problem,
Humor
Jump to new posts Teeth by tnshootist @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

An old man said When I die I don't want to go to he)) but I would like to get close enough to throw these false teeth in.
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Hunting shoes? by seasley @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I’m in the market for a pair of gore Tex hiking/hunting shoes. For the ones that have them, is Merrell a good comfortable shoe? I have a bad knee so I’m looking for a comfortable shoe Please leave your feedback on what you guys wear I usually we
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: October Sounds by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

I like rabbit distress around cornfields when the combines are working. The equipment has the rabbits moving and coyote,Fox take the advantage of the disturbance. You can park near wagons or grain trucks,walk the fence to get downwind of the field. I
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What's with the desire for larger calibers for coyotes? by huntschool @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

I have tried to build my coyote guns for need. We seldom shoot over 250-300 here and really more likely 200 and in. On non windy days I will be using my 17 Fire Ball, on windy days I'll use the 6mm BR and when we do have occasion to shoot out to 400
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: If I were the devil by fw707 @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Fursniper Advances in technology since the scrolls were found, are now allowing scientists to read the oldest biblical text ever found. The scrolls are proving the bible to be true. Looks like science is proving the bible
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 700 extraction/bolt problem?? by 2Rope @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

I just had the same problem on a 700 .204 The extractor was riding out of the groove in the bolt nose with the fired case and hanging the bolt in the action after firing. As ninehorses said, if your extractor is not pinned it can rotate & be out
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Re: SATURDAY AUCTION by rareearth @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Thanks for taking time to look at my work, Bob you won
Ask The Game Warden
Jump to new posts Pennsylvania & IR scopes by GaryWiant @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

I was told in the past years that IR scopes were not legal in Pennsylvania because they don't cast a beam, but now there has been a new law past that allows the use of electronic scopes as long as they do not cast a beam. So can I purchase an ANT X-
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What Thermal Next? by Bone breaker 73 @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

I have the REAP and the IR Mk II. Resolution is the same but the toggle on the REAP is painful when you don't have a lot of time. I love the lighter weight but I end up using the MKII 35mm more often. I have been thinking about upgrading it to a MKI
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Traveling with a can... by Varminterror @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

Ship it to yourself at your hotel. Easy peasy.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
54661 Members
87 Forums
327289 Topics
3081875 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
191nt, Big City, Brad Kircher, brent thie, corymhoward, longshot7remmag, possumkiller, prairie ghost, SeanE, Yellowhammer

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.