Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The 6 minute triple!! by DesertRam @ 3 minutes 11 seconds ago

Nice triple Carlos - well done!
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Failure to extract unfired reloaded ammo? by Stu Farish @ 4 minutes 14 seconds ago

when i got my colt back in 95 I first neck sized, to see if I could get away with it. in shooting, it cycled fine but sometimes when trying to manually eject an unfired round it would not come out. I changed to a FL die and that solved the problem.
Night Calling
Update Time! Decided to start taking my dads Nemesis. I borrowed a Sniper Hog 66LRX from a friend. It makes 300 yard shots seem very possible and 400 yard shots probable. We called in a coyote and I seen it out at 350 yards and followed it in to 250
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The relationship between foxes and coyotes by ThomC @ 18 minutes 31 seconds ago

I have extrapolated that this overly worded article only proves the need to study some more thus enlisting the need to give eco research more MONEY to prove the value of wolves. This is my equation= X = eco researcher, Y= $, Z=agenda. Y+XZ= XXxxxx
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Steady On a Tripod while Standing by dozer_xj @ 25 minutes 24 seconds ago

A few tips from this tread that seem to help: Raising the center column up so I was not leaning over so much helped. Pulling the sling toward me with my left hand helped with the side to side movement. Practice. I have been shooting a few nights
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22-250ai vs 22creedmoor by Rustydust @ 42 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: willy1947 I have shot a 220 swift for 56 years. Put 2 Winchester 70's to bed and working in a Ruger 77, now. One Winchester was made in 1950 (Dad's) and the other in 1962 (Mine) I hung them on the wall before they were shot ou
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts RCBS auto priming tool by kooman @ 42 minutes 35 seconds ago

Can I use my hornady shell holders with this? It's the one with the single arm and the primer tube that flips forward. Thanks
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The old honey hole by ThomC @ 43 minutes 59 seconds ago

You can never remove the coyote. They used to poison them with Cyanide and couldn't get them all. The ultimate survivor.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Trying... by swampwalker @ 46 minutes 2 seconds ago

Good hunt. At least you know they’re around. My experience with hunting fields, is that coyotes generally will not enter them during daylight. There are exceptions though. Small Fields that are a ways back off the rd and surrounded by cover seem to b
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Re: First Experience with 300 Video by OKRattler @ Today at 10:23 AM

A few buddies and I shot 36 hogs in Texas last weekend. We were using Hornady Black 110 grain V-Max and Hog Hammer. I wasn't really that impressed with the V-Max on hogs but with a head shot they did alright. The ones I hit in the body required sever
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED. 6.8SPC Bolt by jk2paintworx @ Today at 10:20 AM

Thanks Greg.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Best P-Dog bullet for the price....204 and 223 by newmexkid @ Today at 09:57 AM

Check "Shooters Pro Shop" for Nosler Blems. I've bought lots of bullets from them.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Massachusetts predator hunters by LARUEminati @ Today at 09:55 AM

Last weekend for fox, haven't seen any yet!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: powder measure question by BangPop @ Today at 09:51 AM

I have had a number of different measures over the years including a Homer Culver converted Lyman 55 and a Harrells. None of those measures would compete with my Belding & Mull measures for consistency. They are not the most convenient measures
Reloading & Ammo
I bought some of those to try in my Rockchucker. Gave up trying to remove the insert from the press!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 40 grain 204 bullets by newmexkid @ Today at 09:49 AM

My Pac Nor 20P barrel shoots 40 gr. Hornady's great with 1:11 twist.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Bob Outfitters by newmexkid @ Today at 09:46 AM

I ordered some stuff from them yesterday afternoon. This morning I got an e-mail and tracking number...My stuff went out the same day!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulsar XP50 Zero Issues and Info by Brad Baranouskas @ Today at 09:29 AM

Don’t get me wrong the new Pulsar units look amazing with all the great accessories, but when your spending this kind of $ you would think Pulsar would field test these units properly before they release to the pubic, instead of us as the consumer t
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote hunting by Flesh Eater @ Today at 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: AdamTI’m using it in the app form for iPhone if that matters. Awesome! Found it! Thanks, Adam!
The Church of The Painful Truth
grady and the sentinel program. he has some pretty stiff requirements on who he'll certify to be armed. and an even shorter one on allowing armed staff:
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6x 6.8 6 woa 6 dti 243 lbc ect ect by GLShooter @ Today at 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: carpdoctorWell, I got in on the 6x6.8 die order. So, 6x6.8 it is. Sounds like I need to give Rich a call for a barrel. I will probably go with a 16" due to being suppressed. I read a lot about guys shooting the 58g pro
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Reloading bench/table? by wormydog1724 @ Today at 09:17 AM

I made the Shanty-2-Chic workbench. But taller, with double plywood, and no wheels. I've thought about screwing it to my wall but it's really solid so I haven't done that yet. I have shelves in my garage above it I use for component storage and press
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: WHITE OAK BARRELS???? by Squeeze @ Today at 08:54 AM

I have a 6mm WOA, barrel from John, and I must have caught him at a time when he excepted custom work. I bought just the barrel, not an upper. My barrel has a .75" gas block, a recessed target crown, and heavier but not varmint heavy profile u
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Frankford Arsenal Hand Primer kit by MotoHunter @ Today at 08:50 AM

Anybody using this hand primer? It shows it to be able to adjust primer depth by the .001, and comes with 12 shell holders and a plastic case. I saw it for $54 which is about half of a Sinclair.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Another Coyote Quickie by DoubleUp @ Today at 08:34 AM

Thanks week, and yes my buddy was pretty pleased with his shot. Should be a confidence booster for him.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >

Forum Stats
55468 Members
87 Forums
331014 Topics
3117582 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
204Ever, Angus82, Brian_Doty, Dean Gilles, dmoniper, Eric E, Jerms, losthunter1, morgan36, rocko, TheChad23, yote tracker

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.