Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Nevada Blacktail Jack down. by crapshoot @ 10 minutes 34 seconds ago

A very weary quarry. I use to shoot a bunch of them but then I realized I like shooting coyotes better. Get rid of the food, get rid of the coyotes. Still fun blasting them though.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Brass ejection pattern with side charging upper..... no deflector by steve garrett @ 43 minutes 38 seconds ago

a moving charging handle makes running a brass catcher impossible. I think it also means weakening the upper because more metal has to be taken out. what reason are you wanting a side charger for?
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Introduction and Vintage Minaska - Help! by Major @ Today at 05:30 PM

First and foremost, I'm a first time poster and I want to thank Redfrog for assisting me in accessing this forum. If not for his help, I'd still be floundering in cyberspace. I'm 57 years old and have been retired for 7 years now which, allows me p
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Can you build a 308 for a grand? by Dultimatpredator @ Today at 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: willy1947 I got one of these. They are nice rifles. A trigger and a good glass scope are $1000 more. I changed the handguard and buttstock, $600 more. DPMS Oracle Rifle .308 Win 16in Black Optic Ready w/ T-6 Stock 60560 They
Reloading & Ammo
I've been told, so don't shoot the messenger, that when the companies do these loads, its in a climate controlled room, actions in a vice, and its what ever the load shot that day. Your guess is as good as mine but I do know that the Superformance am
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: I keep buying lowers... by willy1947 @ Today at 04:55 PM

I have all old Bushmaster's or RRA factory lowers. I bought 2 spike lowers last year, They are nice. I had turn one of my RRA's into an SBR. I have a Plumb Crazy lower somewhere.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about slowing down by pyscodog @ Today at 04:53 PM

Uuuuuuuh, OK.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Cat! by Ochocobull @ Today at 04:52 PM

Excellent excellent job and great picture. Thank you for sharing.
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Black bear caliber advice by Dultimatpredator @ Today at 04:50 PM

Bear arenít any harder to kill than a whitetail. I like faster better than slower caliber. A 30-06 is perfect, how about a Ruger American? Not a big fan of plastic magazines but the rifle is accurate. I believe the sportsmanís guide has 270ís for $2
Predator Hunting
If it's deep and fluffy try and find areas that are easier for coyote to travel. If it is deep and crusty find areas that will hold pheasants, quail and rabbits. Juniper thickets, Russian Olive thickets, cattail marshes. I hunt them on skis, it ma
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts Re: Hide tanning time by gotspots @ Today at 04:32 PM

I send plenty from Colorado to New Jersey for tanning 10 week turn around Max. I would go with he messed it up or completely forgot about it.
Predator Hunting
Infidel 762, (Jeremy) Moderator here on PM forums.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New to kingman,bullhead,S Nevada area by TJ Traylor @ Today at 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoOriginally Posted By: TJ TraylorThanks. I was just looking at the Katherineís landing area on google earth. I can see there is one trail running into blm land along the power lines. Would be hard to believe that there a
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 25-300 wsm by tonyprovin @ Today at 04:14 PM

oh i see. i guess if i didnt build a 25-300 i would prob settle on a 6.5 wsm imstead
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Any have the promos alpha dog? by crapshoot @ Today at 03:46 PM

I got to hunt with Gerald Stewart (Johnny Stewart son) one year at the convention. We alternated using my foxpro and his call with experimental sounds he was trying out. He was in control of both units. Animals were only called using the foxpro. Doe
Military Predator Masters, on the field of battle
Jump to new posts Re: Pig Hunt for Vets by DesertRam @ Today at 03:40 PM

That's a heck of an offer Shane, I hope you get some vets to work those hogs over!
Predator Hunting
Savage 11 predator in 243 has really grown on me, it's got a vortex 4-12 on top but yet to get a dog with it. I had a 20" hbar ar I built with a collapsing stock and a Vortex 3-9-40 with V-brite reticle and really regret selling that one, shoot
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: How many people got an email from SilencerCo. by crapshoot @ Today at 03:00 PM

Update Quote: Good morning Lance, Thank you for your email, and question. The email that was sent out, was sent to everyone in our contacts, to ensure at this later date, that we have not missed anyone that did actually participate in the promoti
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Hornady 17 cal 25 gr HP by midwestpredator @ Today at 02:22 PM

Looks like I'll have to finally order up some reeds to try. I have probably 800 of the 25gr Hornady so that will get me close to finishing off this barrel. In all honesty it's prob a lifetime for me. I've had it for several years and I have only shot
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: N Vision Halos thermal scope ? by 36Fan @ Today at 01:50 PM

Production shipments will begin in the second part of February is what I read. These guys might have them already, not sure. https://www.downrangethermal.com/
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Burris Four X 3-12x56mm - 4 Illuminated Riflescope reduced from $549.99 to only $299.99 This scope was never released here in the USA. If it were it would be one of their MTAC line scopes. We just brought these in from the Burris European wareho
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: CWD Discovery by Hellgate @ Today at 01:42 PM

Running a saw lengthwise down the spine is gonna smear spinal cord onto the backstraps. You may want to carve the backstraps out (and tenderloins) rathe than make chops.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bad luck turned to good! by Ochocobull @ Today at 01:35 PM

Really nice job and great camera work. Thanks for sharing that. Please keep them coming.
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts SB HOWLER **auction ** by rareearth @ Today at 01:09 PM

Up for auction I have a She BTCH Howler, in Quilted Maple. auction will end 2/20 at the stroke of 9pm est starting bid $50 please DSCN5831 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 6 year old hits target at over 1000 yards ! by West.Mass.Hunter @ Today at 12:58 PM

Parenting done right!! Love taking my kids to the range
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
56496 Members
88 Forums
337754 Topics
3176425 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
bigfish87, brianp66, hot35rem, jon_clements, Mac Tire, morninmike, Plooter, rkhood, Sisusudio, steelieking

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.