Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Zen thanks for the info ... Kindly ... could you post a comparative photo here? The standard eyepiece compared to the optional eyepiece you recommend yourself? Where in Europe could you possibly buy the optional eyepiece? Maybe on amazon?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 Creedmoor vmax for yotes by R. Toker @ Today at 01:04 AM

I recently bought a Sig cross rifle in 6.5CM. Put a banish 30 suppressor on it and a Hogster 35. Plan on using it as my coyote calling rifle this winter. I want them dead, no interest in making hats out of them. So far Iíve got 130gr TMK, 140gr f
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Considering a brass catcher? by SubpaR @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

I've got one made of Kydex that fits over the Pic rail on an AR upper. some sort of fabric after that. I'll try to track down the maker of it. I bought it from some guy on 68forums but my memory is failing me on the name. It's not the end all be a
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: When do you start hunting? by SubpaR @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

I won't go until it cools off and the bugs are gone. My decision has nothing to do with fur or problem coyotes. I work outside and refuse to sweat for anything that doesn't pay me for it. After 2 years my 8 yr old has finally learned that and stop
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: What the......? by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

You get it figured out yet?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: CZ 527 Suppressed by Rustydust @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: B23 Most of the stuff I have built or buy now has shorter barrels since I shoot most everything with a can on it. Yeah, long tubes are not necessary for my kind of varminting but since 100% of my field shooting is off a bench
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Pay attention to the birds.. by LLCattleTex @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Iíve heard folks say that every coyote has a magpie....we donít have magpies in my neck of the woods but Iíve never called one in where a crow didnít show up first. Good work!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Nosler 6mm Ballistic Tip 55gr. by jetman @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

My Varmint load is 6mm Ballistic tip or varmageddon in 55 gr. Great bullets accurate as all get out. Not really fur-friendly if you hit a bone but it is a dead coyote no matter what. I run mine at 4200 fps in the 6mm rem.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 7 Mag by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Chronied my 150 grain load yesterday. Five shots averaged 3086 FPS. I guess thats not to bad for a 150 grain bullet. Should be plenty for WT Deer.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Stainless Tumbling?????? by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

I don't have a wet tumbler. I still use dry media. I was just curious. I'm sure wet tumbling does a good job, I just don't like the mess.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Leupolds by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Never been to Wish but might check them out. I could use a nice scope for a rifle I acquired/
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Bca gen 2 side charging upper affect accuracy? by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

If you are clearing a malfunction I'd only be concerned with opening the bolt, not forcing it closed with the bolt handle or forward assist. The only plus I see to a forward assist is if you like to ride the bolt forward slowly instead of pulling it
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Old tricks from an Old Dog by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

As older more experienced shooters/hunters, I feel its our job to pass on what we have learned. If we don't lend a helping hand we're going to end up with a bunch of phone zombies and Lord knows we have enough of those already. I thought my son was g
Member Club House
https://youtu.be/NZVYqU02ZDM
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Ammo shortage finally getting better??? by Kevin23 @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: Kevin23Originally Posted By: zheltonAnybody notice 410 shotgun shells are non existent? At least in south arkansas, north louisiana and out around dallas/ft worth. Can find 20,12,28 That really is
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Charger and Batteries by AWS @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

WT has battery recommendations right in the MA Laut specs on their sight. They are listed under "Power requirements"
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: REID & HIS DOG by REID2168 @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

got a DEAL of a LIFETIME PM if u want info.....Thermion 2 XP50 with ADM AD-Recon mount & a couple extra standard batteries....gonna b an EXCELLENT piece to ride atop my new lead slinger ......just wait till i learn to use it VIDEO below of my
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Walt Berger passed away by BrianID @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

RIP Mr Berger. The shooting world is a better place because of you.
Night Calling
Night Goggles Outdoor Systems RNVG Photonis 4G ECHO White Phosphor Bino The NGI/RNVG (Rugged Night Vision Goggle) is designed as the most rugged night vision goggle available. While most NVGís are built with molded polymer housings, the RNVG feat
Night Calling
***PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 WEEKS FOR ORDER PROCESSING*** NGI Ossabaw DTNVS Photonis ECHO White Phos Binocular The NGI Outdoor Systems OSSABAW DTNVS14P Dual Tube Night Vision Goggle is an extremely limited product release from NGI Outdoor Systems. Based
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Iray vs Super Yoter specs by Ernest49 @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Today I drove 330 miles (165 x 2) to finally try the Infiray Rico RH50 (640) which is equivalent to the Bering Optics Super Yoter. I specifically compared it to the Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50. Looking at a church high up in the mountains with the Therm
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning take apart cans by FairChase93 @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

I took mine to the manufacturer to get cleaned got a quick short tour etc. They said clr on Titanium ultrasonic cleaner on stainless.
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: vaccinations... by Foxpro.223 @ Yesterday at 06:10 AM

The Church of The Painful Truth
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Want to buy new foxpro with Fox Bang by eurosport @ 09/23/21 11:29 PM

I've been away for 10 years but I'm back. I have a Scorpion but want something better. I cannot read the red very small script on my remote. What would this group recommend I purchase? This will be for coyote, Bobcat and mountin lion in Payson Ari
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.