Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: MY 25 DTI IS FINISHED by hm1996 @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

If it shoots half as well as it looks, it'll be a winner! Very nice design/looks on bibod, as well. Regards, hm
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Border collies for decoy dogs? by Calgary @ 14 minutes 7 seconds ago

I also had a border collie and it was the best dog a man could have. He died of old age a few years back at the age of 15. I live on a farm and would check the cows every day using an ATV. He would run along beside me until we got near the cows, t
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Factory Chassis Rifles...Opinions needed by pyscodog @ 19 minutes 18 seconds ago

Although the Howa is probably a good rifle, If I were buying and wanted an accurate rifle, I would have to go Savage. They have the reputation for out of the bx accuracy. My friend's son just bought a Gen 2 Ruger RPR and its getting pretty amazing gr
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky Duck Rebel by hammer0419 @ 26 minutes 30 seconds ago

It's a 10 watt amp. From all reviews it's loud and very clear.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using a Outlaw? by hammer0419 @ 28 minutes 3 seconds ago

Definitely not worth what they sell for! Sound clarity sucks on their smaller units.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Dogtown ammo by triumph001 @ 35 minutes 14 seconds ago

Yep, looks like I misspoke. After searching the nosler site I see that they do have the same black tip as the varmageddon bullets. Not reloading in over 15 years has lead to my mild ignorance of what projectiles are available. At that time if it ha
The Church of The Painful Truth
Quote:New FBI Report Lends Credence to “Good Guy With a Gun” Posted on May 22, 2018 by Michael Wisdom A Report just released by the FBI has provided detailed information regarding active shooter incidents in the U.S. in 2016 and 2017. The FBI
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote rifle suggestions for my wife by Calgary @ Today at 05:15 PM

I sighted it in today, but can't figure out how to add a pic of the target. LOL
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Legal Pot Doesn't hurt Business by Seebass @ Today at 04:47 PM

Whats funny is MOST people against legalized cannabis will go home tonight and drink a beer or a glass of wine to "unwind" from a long day. Hypocritically thinking nothing of it while wringing their hands about cannabis. Others will go h
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Boy !80* and 5 mph wind, do you have to ask ? by the jetman @ Today at 03:40 PM

Dang straight !!!! I'm going calling in the morning. A guy and his boy backed out but I'm still committed to going. I busted butt to get the shade cloth top on the new pergola. I mowed, trimmed, weeded, and did a boat project . To free up the
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ Today at 03:39 PM

Apparently no interest in the news releases from ILA, but since there is not much traffic on PM during this off season, thought I'd give it one more shot. Quote:DAILY ALERT FOR Wednesday, May 23, 2018 ________________________________________ NEW
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: School me on wet tumbling by LARUEminati @ Today at 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI use the Lyman media with rouge and a spoon full of Mothers wheel polish and my brass shines like a new penny. JMO. The outside does...how about the inside and primer pocket? Just playing devils advocate, not trying t
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts North Dakota PD hunting by RandyG @ Today at 02:14 PM

Want to try hunting pd’s in the Merdora area this year. Looking for some advice of sorts not your hotspots or anything like that. I’m new to that area this time and just looking for some direction or possibly guides this being my first trip to ND. B
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Making the 6X6.8 by GLShooter @ Today at 02:03 PM

I can say that with out these records I would be repeating myself constantly. I've got an issue with one barrel right now and I'll go back and pick some loads that shot well at two levels to reevaluate the tube. Not happy as what I'm seeing doesn't m
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Geissele 700 trigger by Varminterror @ Today at 01:46 PM

The Timney 510 makes me want to either cry or punch kittens. I wouldn’t spend $50 on one. The Calvin Elite is a nice trigger. For my Remington’s and clones, for many years I have been a Jewel fan. I did recently buy a TriggerTech Diamond, which has
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Grab-a-Gun .Com? by wilydawg @ Today at 01:12 PM

Used them myself, no problems. Good pricing and quick shipping.
2018 Annual Convention
Jump to new posts Re: Who is going? by 220_Swift @ Today at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSMyself and ibschmidty will be there. It will be good to see you again!!!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone in georgia by reaper4 @ Today at 12:27 PM

Mostly wanting to chase coyotes and hogs
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 40gr 223 bullets by JLJ223 @ Today at 11:36 AM

Have had excellent luck with the Hornadys in my 700VS.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 7mm08 powder choices by JLJ223 @ Today at 11:34 AM

IMR 4064 worked well for me when I had a 08.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: What do you carry / CCW by JLJ223 @ Today at 11:31 AM

Recently I have been carrying a Springfield Armory Range Officer compact in 9MM, also have the 45ACP in the same gun that I also carry from time to time.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: savage 110 predator or weatherby vanguard by JLJ223 @ Today at 11:28 AM

Have heard nothing but good things on the Savage, recently priced them through Grab a Gun, very reasonably priced.
Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: He went the wrong way by atd @ Today at 10:47 AM

Nobody likes a bully. Congrats on getting him. That is picturesque scenery for sure.
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Re: 300 Blkout 16” supersonic! by daddyflea @ Today at 09:19 AM

I will agree 110gr is the best load for 300BLK
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Got this off my facebook page by willy1947 @ Today at 06:48 AM

More than one way to skin a cat or Yote.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
55726 Members
88 Forums
332683 Topics
3132242 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
leroylotOguns, Muskyman22808, orgnvrmntr, rezdog

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.