Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Ever buy your old gun back? by 220_Swift @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I had a Colt Detective pistol that I sold several years ago but I managed to keep the box in my reloading room. A guy came into my work knowing that I was always interested in a deal on a gun. The pistol was a very clean Colt Detective so we made a d
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: looking for a new stick for The chupacabra by Tim Neitzke @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Making progress .... Need to figure out the caliber now. You saving chupa fur or no ?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Reloading Vmax 75 grains with H414 powder.. by Rusty Black @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Thank you guys..I did finally find some data..
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 17 Hornet for Woodchucks by basdjs @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

I've hunted Pa. groundhogs often for several years with .17 HMR, .17 Hornet, and .17 Fireball. The HMR is my least favorite and I've stopped using it due to crawl offs. I've had no problems with the Hornet to about 200 yds and to 300 yds with the Fir
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Good customer relations from Hornaday by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Maybe good customer relations but poor quality throughout a lot of their products lately.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Browning bxd shotgun ammo by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I tried the standard S&B 4b, penetration was poor. I see Fiocchi nickel plated 4b ammo listed has anyone tried these on winter northern coyote?
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: ** GRIPPER BUNNY BOMB ** by badtothebone @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Sounds good! I will send you my number tomorrow and we will get on the phone tomorrow evening and go over the call Basics. I'm sure you'll be happy with the way this call sounds! Happy holiday
Predator Hunting
So here's a question. Since PredatorMasters is supposedly (or would like to be) the "D.U." of the predator world, what are they contributing to the fight against legislation like this?
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: AZ G&F studying predator contests by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

So here's a question. Since PredatorMasters is supposedly (or would like to be) the "D.U." of the predator world, what are they contributing to the fight against legislation like this?
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulzar Axion Key XM30 first impressions by Burnsome... @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Thanks WE, meant to say earlier was trying to decide on the breach for helmet mounted vs the pulsar for hands free. Thinking the pulsar would be handier for my uses. Keep us updated on how it works out for you!
Optics
I have two of the X-30's and I like them. Glass is clear and they work pretty good. Not going to break the bank either.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Deviation in AR 15/10 vs bolt action by Buster Hindend @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

At those ranges I wouldn’t even consider SD, especially if we are talking about a hunting scenario
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Re: Heavy coyote by Slagiatt @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

That sucker must have been eating good
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Leica Riflescope Sale Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW - Matte - L-4a #56104 reduced from $1,549.00 to only $899.99 Yes, you are seeing that correctly. New Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW - Matte - L-4a #56104 reduced from $1,549.00 to only $899.99 The optics are ful
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Dwarf Cars by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

I like dwarf cars... And midgets.
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: CALIFORINIA DREAMING by SlickerThanSnot @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

maybe she was talking about veterinarians? you know, dog, cat and horse doctors. ya right. that dumb woman should throw herself off a high bridge!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 17 Hornet reloads by emptymag @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

I bought a CZ in 17 hornet this spring. It shoots 20gr VMAX with 12.6gr of CFE BLK into an average of .75".
Lions, Bears & Houndsmen
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting companion by IdahoRoger @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

His name is Kyle, I named him after Chris Kyle, Navy Seal.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Questions on scoping vintage Remington Gamemaster. by willy1947 @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

I have 1958 Mannlicher Schoenauer carbine in 243win. Back in 1965, my dad bought me the rifle and a Lyman 4X for it. I also own some nice old weavers. You see them on websites for sale. A Weaver 1.5x-4.5x would be nice Scope, I own one great old s
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Foaming bore cleaners by willy1947 @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

Buy some Big 45 Frontier Metal Cleaner, wrap some around your brush and clean your bore. It will take rust, copper, lead, and yes carbon out of your bore. It will remove the rust off your blue without hurting you blue. That is what the add said in
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 90 grain 6.8 SPC loads? by jk2paintworx @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Subpar. I look at those Barnes TTSX bullets every time I am at Cabelas. I can’t bring myself to paying that much but it’s getting harder to pass em up. I end up shooting quite a bit at the range and price is so much more than the other choices. T
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. by 1lobo @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

I called in to check status on one and the ATF agent said they were running about 9 months now. My first one was a week over 10 months (from check cashed date) Mine was in a trust. I don't think the trackers are very accurate on check cashed times
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: OldTurtle by bluealtered @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

O.T. will be sorely missed, i wish some of our newer members had a chance to learn from him. He was the one who would bring me back in line when i was younger and having "spirited" conversations with other members. May the lord keep and lo
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: update on sig 365 by bluealtered @ Yesterday at 09:46 AM

I bought one when they first came out and have had no problems at all with roughly 500rds through it. Yes there are primer swipes but my other four short barrel 9's have them as well. I like the pistol a lot and it's one of the few keepers that won't
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Woa 10 twist 20 prac load woes by GREG OF PA @ Yesterday at 08:22 AM

Let us know how it does, good luck
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.