Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
I stand corrected, there is a chart like that! Thanks HM. I do have a question. Aren't A2230, and Ramshot exterminator supposed to be the same? As in identical? Yet on the chart, they are 200 degrees apart...
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Predator Masters Sale by TNYotehntr @ 55 minutes 18 seconds ago

Always enjoyed seeing your work Brian! That's the same reason I left when I did. I was hoping the powers that be would see the decrease in HOB's and traffic, and drop the HOB price to something more reasonable. I'd probably get back in if it were
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Vehicle Lights by NDAR15MAN @ Today at 11:44 AM

I am also interested in these types of lights. Any feed back ? Thanks. MD
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington model 7 by AWS @ Today at 09:43 AM

The Model 7 predator is on my bucket list, I was interested in the 22-250 but am leaning toward a 223 now. My BinL and his adult nephew both shoot Model 7 Youth models in 7mm-08 for deer, they fit better with their heavy winter cloths on. They hunt
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New member by Bob_Atl @ Today at 09:37 AM

Welcome to PM. Night hunting is the best way in my neck of the woods. Good luck !!
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Groundhog tally by crazyyote @ Today at 07:47 AM

Only 5 for the year so far. The hot weather here in Ohio has made it miserable as far as hunting goes. Patiently waiting for it to cool down and hopefully I can get a few more before the beans get too high. Long shot 222 yards, using a CZ 527 in 17 H
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on this pattern? by DKG @ Today at 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: masshunterInterested in your choice of Longshot. I had been using it for some coyote loads in BB [16ga]but started reading about powder migration and regulated it to target loads. Don't know if that is fact or just a rumor, mayb
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Hogster video cable mod by Vance @ Today at 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: 6mm06 Vance, that's a good job. Do I understand right that this setup is only for video? Are you just using batteries to power the scope and not another power source? Yes that is correct video only. I’m just running recharge
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: New Contender Shooting Bench by tred1956 @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Grandson brought his new 308 Win Weatherby and wanted to load ammo and sight it in. Sitting at a shooting bench in 94 degree weather with my Grandson WOW LIFE IS GOOD I am truly a Blessed man Safe shooting Doug
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Turning 223 cases into 221 Fireball? by ackleyman @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Dave, your dad must have rebuilt engines.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The Fourth and my dad by masshunter @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Thanks for sharing, my own dad was similar. We are some of the lucky ones.
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Burris by JVHome869 @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

4-16
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Leupold Mount by JVHome869 @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Leupold
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts DNZ mount by JVHome869 @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

mount
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts scope by JVHome869 @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

scope
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: .223 brass for reloading by Hellgate @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

N E reloading sells cleaned/tumbled indoor range brass for $60/1000 shipped. For fully processed ready to load .223 it is $60/500 shipped. I doubt it is sorted by headstamp.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Temperature sensitivities for powders by Plant.One @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: longrange454 Most definetly so. Found that out using AA2520. May not be such an issue on deer sized game or larger, but on coyote and smaller . Yes. i made a post elsewhere, but happened to see your note on 2520... there;s a
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts powder recall - accurate 2520 1lb lot # 0913192116 by Plant.One @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

https://blog.westernpowders.com/2020/07/recall-of-2520-lot-0913192116/ only one lot # and only 1lb containers. stay safe out there.
Humor
Jump to new posts Lexophilia by redhaze @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Lexophilia is a word used to describe those that have a love for words, such as "you can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish", or "to write with a broken pencil is pointless." A competition to see who can come up with the best
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 grendal for dogs by viper @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/forum.php
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: This is wonderful... but is it safe?? by SlickerThanSnot @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

hot dish only lasted one year. by 2002 it was a distant memory.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Puppies for Sale by Danh20 @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

I love this joke.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Think going to be addicted to thermals by varminter .223 @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

The problem with higher magnification is you lose so much field of view this is where picture-in-picture is key and I can't imagine needing more than what the xp50 offers for clarity and zoom. You have the big field of you before and after you shoot
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Best scanner for the $? by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

I may sound like a broken record, but for the money the Bering Optics Hogster is hard to beat. For wide open plains, the Hogster 35 is a great choice and it could make a great backup weapon's sight as well. For tighter terrain needs, the Hogster 25 w
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trail poi and 2nd season setup by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXFor sure this Thermion is radically different than my XQ50 Trail was as far as holding zero is concerned. This is very good to hear. Originally Posted By: P&YThe only way I'll be night calling this season is if I ge
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.