Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: loose but stock on Winchester model 94 by AWS @ Today at 01:29 AM

Greased paper works well also
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 243 ammo for putting them down by Crob00 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

I have shot 3 coyotes this past week and all three have gotten up and took off. Even shot one of them twice tonight. I’m shooting 58 grain Winchester varmint x. I have determined these are the problem. I used to shoot 223 55 grain vmax no problems so
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: A little July 4th pdog thermal action by 204 AR @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the mouse shoots. When the vegetation dies off this fall it will be game on again lol. Can't see them now, though I did get lucky a few nights ago with one.
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Club.......... by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Well, the 4th of July party at the club was a huge success. Probably 60 plus men, women and children attended. There were 41 rounds of skeet shot and 38 rounds of 5 stand and several rounds shot on the wobble trap field. Lots of food and drinks. No a
Night Calling
I wish you would have bumped up the Pulsar to 4x as it would have been a better comparison to the Halo at 3.5x to some degree although now not the equal 640 images. I think it's always more difficult to compare scopes that are not closer in base magn
The Church of The Painful Truth
It's been going on for decades. I certainly hope it's true.
Jump to new posts Re: Outstanding News from the Supreme Court by masshunter @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

The AG here has just told police chiefs to issue permits to any qualified applicants. Ours has been a "may" issue system almost as long as NY. Bracing now for roadblocks such as more training, higher cost, limits on where we can carry such
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not too pleased with Sierra by Coyote-conquest @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

I've seen a lot of loaded Sierra ammo and it's not cheap. I think they are just taking advantage of the prices and selling loaded ammo for a bigger profit.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade 50 year old rifle or buy new? by Coyote-conquest @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

My first thought is upgrade the scope but honestly I would probably buy a new rifle then upgrade the scope later. Don't get rid of the rifle, you will regret it.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bobcat Hunters by masshunter @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Beaver ponds, especially the old dried up ones with plenty of brush. Turkey roosts. Driving back roads after a fresh snow.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6mm A.F. what is it? by Thaine @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Eric, Thanks, but they are clearly A.F. Maker is unknown and "6mm A.F. (1 in 12) N.R.A." is the only marking. Three barrels all done in a production style mark. Note there is an R in the NRA and it is clear the F is correct and not an R. I
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Vortex scope pics by JVHome869 @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

scope pics for sale
Jump to new posts Re: Just How Bad IS Joe Biden's Economy by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Yeah, at least our 401's were earning up to 15% interest under Carter. Expecting to get a bill any day now instead of interest on what's left of them AB! (After Brandon) Regards, hm
Good news! Regular gas is down by 5 cents in my area from June prices. $4.89.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Blaine Eddy video Hunting and Skinning for Profit by DesertRam @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Thanks Dave, that's a good video. Makes me wonder where my copy of it went to...
Humor
Jump to new posts The Hat by redhaze @ Yesterday at 06:56 AM

Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never been to church in his life. After Mass, the priest caught up with him an said, " Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come&q
Predator Hunting
Thanks 22magnum, Everything you said makes sense to me, I honestly think it's a trapping scenario. I may talk to him about setting up to the north of where we looked because it would pull any critters out of the creek bottom and into some shooting
AR's
I have a 25dti, shoots great, the problem you will have, unless you already have the bullets to load, is finding any 25 cal bullets. They are very scarce right now.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Leupold MK5 7x35HD opinions? by jpr423 @ 07/04/22 09:41 PM

Skinny, Do you have any issues seeing the reticle at 3.6X? I have been looking at these as well and am very interested in the 3.6-18X44 but I have always ran 2nd focal plane, and here in MO I will pretty much always have my scope on 4X-5X. The VX
Hand Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Who makes a custom wolf howler? by ohioyotehntr @ 07/04/22 08:42 PM

Hit up Rick Robbins. Bearmanric
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: New .45... by DaisyCutter @ 07/04/22 07:08 PM

Very sleek! She’ll draw smoothly.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Tooooo many misses. by old cat @ 07/04/22 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: jmeddyFinally had one of walk into a bullet. 190y according to onx. He came into about 130 and stopped with telephone lines centered the length of his body. Then he got spooked (cattle walking on the other side of a fence and on
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Eotech magnifier by Coyotehunter_ @ 07/04/22 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: prairiefireI currently have an EOTech EXPS3 on my 6.8 SPC. I see well out to 100 yards with it but would like to get out to a max of 150-200. Has anyone used a G33 magnifier or even the G43 or G45's? Do they provide the neces
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Once In A Lifetime Shot by xphunter @ 07/04/22 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMags That's some amazing shooting with those guns. Thanks! Everyone had a great time.
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: What's wrong with people today? by tnshootist @ 07/04/22 02:01 AM

Everybody gets prideful when times are good. We may be about to get over some of that.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.