Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What would you do #2 by Hellgate @ 3 minutes 43 seconds ago

Shoot from sticks. You'll be higher up and see more target
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun by Bill Kingore @ 7 minutes 42 seconds ago

I went out last night walked almost 3 miles making sets along the way and didnt see a daggone thing...😁
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Winter-snow camo questions... by FLATHEAD67 @ 11 minutes 47 seconds ago

I forgot to add that most lumbers yards and hardware stores carry these suites and they're not overly expensive
Predator Hunting
that would be awful!! just get a bucket of water an aquarium heater and wait. you'll be way happier with the results
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Most people on a stand? by zr600 @ 52 minutes 23 seconds ago

Well nobody was able to make it out cousin had to work, buddy had a dentist appointment. I tired but couldn’t get done the back roads to get to where I was going snow was to deep. Very disappointing morning. Two of the spots I checked but couldn’t
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: That's one way to do it by hm1996 @ 57 minutes 34 seconds ago

Heck of a way to preserve a pelt! Regards, hm
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Bolt gun or AR for suppressor by reb8600 @ Today at 02:18 PM

Mikes compensator should be threaded on.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Ohio tailgate picture by tripod3 @ Today at 02:01 PM

Tougher than a coyote at his game.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Is the 204 becoming obsolete? by WeaselCircus @ Today at 01:47 PM

I've been wondering the same thing about the 204 and then lately the 17 Hornet too. Love my Hornets (and my 204), but I'm seeing things like Hornady discontinuing the 25 gr HP bullet option and way less sellers of Hornet ammo. Sure hope both are he
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Another bullet thread by Rock Knocker @ Today at 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: HellgateRock Knocker, I have suspected the 65gr SGK is softer than expected when I hit a few ground squirrels with it and they were not fur friendly. What is the twist on your barrel? Mine was a 1:9. Mine is a 1-8. My confusi
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What would you do #3? by tripod3 @ Today at 12:49 PM

Shoot!
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Re: Couple singles by Pa. Mick @ Today at 12:43 PM

The conditions we sometimes endure to do what we love so much ! Congrats & thanks for taking us along !
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Shy coyotes in GA. by GC @ Today at 12:36 PM

I kill nearly all my coyotes in the woods. And during daylight hours. What is the problem with getting into the woods with them and killing them?
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky Duck Roughneck Review by SVB @ Today at 12:05 PM

Thanks for sharing-Good looking Call
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Fox Jack decoy? by Runnin'Hard @ Today at 11:47 AM

I have a tail on my Revolution and I also own a stand alone king critter from Lucky Duck. I can control the tail on the Revolution via hand held, but the king critter is turn on and walk away. I use them both at different times (stands), and think
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Freedom by crittr gittr @ Today at 11:36 AM

vahunter, how many signatures do they need for a recall? And I hope you get what is needed.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Leupold, Compact by GC @ Today at 11:17 AM

That SAKO is one slick rig!
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: 22 cal vs 7.62 Suppressor by Loper65 @ Today at 11:04 AM

Thanks for the info. My ears probably won't be able to tell the difference between caliber specific cans, but I am trying to save what hearing I do have. But saving 7 or more ounces of weight will add up in a days hunting and if it's quieter to someo
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Old eyes by GC @ Today at 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: AWSGC, I agree, I used to shoot receiver sights on most of my deer rifles. My eyes have gotten bad enough that even a rear peep is just a blur. I would need disc at least an inch across with a very tiny aperture to be able to
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on a 788 build by pyscodog @ Today at 10:49 AM

Its in a Pawn Shop thats owned by a fellow gun club member. But like a lot of people, he thinks its old and not real easy to find, it must be worth a lot more money. They're out there, you just have to look for them.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: VARGET NEVER FAILS!! by bighowler @ Today at 09:41 AM

Bingo!!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Well thats pretty neat.... by rudymontana @ Today at 09:40 AM

Police couldn't take it out?? Didn't get there in time maybe??
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag fired out of battery? by cmatera @ Today at 09:22 AM

On my gun, a Ray Vin AR upper in .17 HMR, I have no idea why it blew out. After it did the manufacturer asked me to send it back. Once he had it he told me he was buying it back (for less than I paid, and shipping on me-twice). Then he quickly &qu
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: trouble with windage by zr600 @ Today at 08:46 AM

I would call Ritch Johnson and talk to him. Since you reload you have some better options for chamberings. I would look into a 243lbc or a 6x6.8 you could shoot some 55-60g bullets 3400-3500fps, and some heavier options like 85-90 at like 2900-3000
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Neck tension/Seating depth by ackleyman @ Today at 08:26 AM

"you need at least a bullets diameter in the neck" that is a load of horse hocky right there! So is this: "A depth of one bullet diameter inside the case neck gives good alignment and neck tension for ignition." A 223 with zer
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.