Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Another Grendel and Thermal Coyote by Coyote#1 @ 31 minutes 2 seconds ago

Nice Dave! Keep on & you will have another vid together.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Suburban coyotes by tripod3 @ 31 minutes 33 seconds ago

pellet gun
Reloading & Ammo
I've had a few .204s, which started my admiration of the small calibers. My favorite was an AR with a Shilen barrel I built to shoot the the 50gr Berger. I sold that rifle with 1k of the Bergers, I kick myself. On a side note, the only folks to make
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Junky Tikka's by newmexkid @ Today at 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: 22 ChuckAs Boonedawg said --my Tikka s a Sako Forester-243 and a good shooter. Shots better than me. Bought it back in 1967 or so but it still only has 350-400 down the tube. It really shot those old Nosler Zipedos-75 gr like a
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts any input on the Primos Trigger Sticks gen 3? by BooneDawg @ Today at 01:09 PM

Hi all, Looking at several options, came across this primos product. Wondering if you all have tried - Good and not So good info would be great. Thank you. https://www.primos.com/shooting-sticks/t...k/PO-65815.html
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: fill the seat, or wait until after the election? by Stu Farish @ Today at 12:44 PM

if they fill it, the dems are going to be outraged. oh, yeah, they're already outraged. not seeing the downside here.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Killed a few here lately. by JTPinTX @ Today at 12:17 PM

Thermion XQ50
Reloading & Ammo
Originally Posted By: jetmanTry this. https://www.gorillaammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/GorillaAmmunitionDataSheet-GA300147FMJ.pdf ^^ this data shows 1890 fps... but its not the ammo the OP is using. if this isnt the ammo you're using, just k
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What will be new this year? by Jim Byers @ Today at 12:08 PM

More shotgun kills + get better at the night game..
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Predator Masters Sale by Tripple B Farms @ Today at 11:02 AM

I will take the call if it is still available
Hand Calls
Jump to new posts Re: carved coyote by Tripple B Farms @ Today at 10:54 AM

It seems i have seen that call. It is the center of my collection
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester M70 rebarrel by Winny Fan @ Today at 10:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Rhett Steelegonna keep the barrel, just cutting off a tad and then threading. Good plan.
Firearms
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Ruger77KHSo this is my last post on this subject . why do they always say this but never do it. time and time again.
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Birdseye Maple by carvercalls @ Today at 06:29 AM

Real nice call Andy. Fantastic Price..
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie ask. Fox pro firestorm or Primos Alpha Dogg? by greengt88 @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

I have a low end Primos Turbo Dogg...have had it 4 or 5yrs...zero problems, has been super reliable...very easy to upload sounds...ive owned several foxpros in the past. I think they have better sounds, but less reliabilty and less volume without an
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: KRG Bravo stocks? by greengt88 @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

I have a Bravo, it is rock solid and not heavy..i plan to add weight to mine..there are alot of upgrades available for the Bravo as well. Lots of room to grow...my only complaint is the grip in not long enough and my pinky curls underneath.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Problem solving by 6mm06 @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Yep, beautiful country for sure. Nice going Tripod.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Dam Flyers by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

I went to a 140 AccuBond. A lot better groups and no major "flyers". One of my best groups, was three shots in about a half inch at 100. Went back a few days later and it repeated the group. Seems it prefers a little dirty barrel as well.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Good deals on scopes by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Natchez has a bunch of scopes on sale right now. Some are pretty good deals.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Christensen Arms Mesa Rifles. How accurate?? by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I watched a guy on yt shooting a mesa, from a sled. Before he finished the 3 shot group, I thought group will be vertical shaped. You could see the difference shot to shot in the barrel whip. Shooting groups the rifle has to recoil straight back as p
Optics
Jump to new posts Cabela's spotting scopes? by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

My spotter got stolen a few years ago and I needed a replacement. I had been using a Tasco that who knows how old it is??? I looked at a few at BPS and they had a Cabela's Intensity HD, 20x60 for $349. Went home looked online and they were on sale fo
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Detection Ranges by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Answer from Bering Optics: In the Night Vision Industry, there is an unwritten rule to estimate recognition and detection ranges for the worst possible conditions and targets. For example, at night, the detection distance to a white target is alway
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My Butt Hurts by 22 Chuck @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Didnt Elmer live there at one time?? Orvada.
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Got pulled over with my Can by 22 Chuck @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

And depending on their state they may well have been making well over $100,000...
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. by 22 Chuck @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

That continues to be a major shame. If not denied in 30 days should be an auto OK..
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.