Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 power 22-250 loads? by Bear @ 52 minutes 0 seconds ago

check the newer Speer reloading manuals they have reduced loads for the 22-250 that are safe.
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ Today at 12:22 AM

To read entire story, cut and paste the headline in your browser. ________________________________________ DAILY ALERT FOR Tuesday, August 20, 2019 ________________________________________ NRA HUNTERS' LEADERSHIP FORUM The Future of African Wild
Night Calling
Jump to new posts zeroing with reflective tape by igor @ Today at 12:12 AM

Opinions please. My range faces north and its been hot here in Amarillo. So how much if any will the perceived image with reflective tape or any shiny object used to zero move from 9am to a hot 4pm? Would it be enough to move the poi 3/4 inch? I thin
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulsar firmware update issue "broken file" by JB-WI @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

From what I have been seeing, the majority of the grainy complaints are coming from the Trail XQ models.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed brass accuracy?? by varminter .223 @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

I always stick with the same case heads. That to me is reloading 101 but those cases might vary quite a bit by weight. I've tried shooting groups after weight sorting brass fighting shots that open .5" group to 1" groups but I find when you
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Line-x or Raptor by ACA @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

I have used Raptor I applied it on the inside of my cargo trailer and rolled it up about 10Ē. Overall Iím happy with it and have no complaints. It seems to be pretty tough but I will admit it doesnít take a lot of abuse Itís a refrigerator cargo
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Re: Dialed my first hog with the custom creed by 6mm06 @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Good job. Thatís a nice looking rifle. What scope is that??
AR's
Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptNo, I would not. I'd consider just building another upper... prices are cheap right now. In the end, you might ruin the performance you have. Agree 100%. Probably could sell the current upper and make seller and b
2019 Annual Convention
Jump to new posts Re: Sign up deadline by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Getting close. Be sure to get signed up.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: T/C Venture 223 by rkite @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

I have the Venture Predator in 204. Shoots very well. Has a 1:10 twist for the heavier bullets.
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 PM Convention Announcement by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Optics
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 PM Convention Announcement by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 PM Convention Announcement by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 PM Convention Announcement by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Knives
Jump to new posts lube for stiff folders by masshunter @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

I have a couple of folders that are stiff opening now, after I used them and cleaned them. Tried gun oil, sewing machine oil, still stiff. One is a Victoinox Swiss army with about eight tools, the other is a Case trapper stag scales about 35 years ol
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 PM Convention Announcement by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: 545445454I'm planning on showing up Monday the 23rd Good. Be sure to get signed up.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Sightmark Wraith by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

There have been some reports of dealers starting to get some in. I know I am anxious for the Night Goggles Wraith order to arrive. I will put it to work as soon as they come in.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Decent Show/Small Crowd by Brad Phillips @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Our local shows run $8 to get in. I view that as entertainment money, if I go at all. Not many deals to be had, and a strange crowd leaves a lot to be desired.
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: A Couple Of Bucks. by masshunter @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Nice job on those.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: foxpro xwave specs?? by steve garrett @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Apparently itís just an upgraded speaker no extra power
Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What is your favorite squirrel rig? by Wareagle @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Kimber k22 classic varmint 17hm2 Marlin 39A mountie
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Redesigned Electric Bike Setup by songdog @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Looks good. I am seriously considering going the ebike route in the near future. A couple of the big ranches I hunt, it would just be the cats butt to cover ground on one. I've looked and the single wheel trailers that a guy can buy look like they'd
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: .223 not cutting it for coyotes by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

I'd love to come out and meet a bunch of you guys. According to Google its about 22 hours from Tulsa. Just had a big expense getting dental work done. I'm not sure the funds will be there this year but its on the bucket list.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas by Hector05 @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

I appreciate it. Kansas isn't to bad. Might drive west and go scouting.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Effective Immediately! by NGI_TOM @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

It does not because thermal devices are built and serviced by the OEM.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.