Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Tumblers -vibrators by pyscodog @ 1 minute 31 seconds ago

I guess that's why I still use a tumbler with media. Not a big mess. No water, no soap, not having to dry the brass after taking it out. I've been using a finer grit media lately and it gets the inside of the case pretty clean. I add some Mothers Whe
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts The Swamp Is Back by hm1996 @ 29 minutes 35 seconds ago

Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Whack-A-Mole: Kirsch Chronicles by Kirsch @ Today at 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Pa. MickPretty impressive night for sure ! I’m thrilled if I get one around here ! That was shooting in self defense, lol !!! Sometimes it just works. Right place at the right time.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 22-204 by G Anderson @ Today at 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: AWScenter is the 222 Rem Mag, the two to the right of it are 22-204, the two to the left art the 223 and 223AI 22-204 = 222 Rem Mag IMPROVED 30 degree Thanks AWS...your pics are the ones I was referring to...glad you post
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 22-250 or 243 for yotes? by OKRattler @ Today at 10:55 AM

I like both. It really just depends on how heavy a bullet you're wanting to shoot.
Jump to new posts Re: Covid Shot Info by Stu Farish @ Today at 10:54 AM

So it's over 18 hours since the shot. No soreness at the injection site, no fever or body aches but I do feel mildly crappy with a very mild headache. Took some tylenol.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: CZ buys Colt by Rustydust @ Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: billtColt has been bought and sold more times than a $50.00 New Orleans hooker. Hey! Leave our current Vice President out of this!!
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Playing The Coyote's Song by Pa. Mick @ Today at 10:39 AM

Music to her ears, nicely done !
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: March madness three dog night by Pa. Mick @ Today at 10:32 AM

Awesome night out ! Very nice, congrats Andrew !
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Playing The Coyote's Song by weekender @ Today at 10:20 AM

Congrats on another fine shot. She must have been really into the music sceen.
Jump to new posts 20 theft by sqrlgtr @ Today at 09:33 AM

https://frontpagepatriot.slrcdn.com/trac...ic2VuZGVyIjoxfQ My first attempted of putting a link in a post so bear with me.Hope this works it needs to be read by every true American
Ask The Game Warden
Jump to new posts Re: Dead Hawk! by varminter .223 @ Today at 09:32 AM

I hear they are good to eat. White breast meat.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Varmint Rifle Bipod? by baitpile @ Today at 09:05 AM

Harris for me for years. However, I just picked up the Bogpod DeathGrip tripod. Now, this was a game changer for me for night hunting this winter. For $160 bucks, I had to try it. Unbelieveable!! No more sitting in the snow, digging a hole for your s
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Bca side charger upgrade? by varminter .223 @ Today at 08:55 AM

I'm waiting for 229.00 side charging uppers like pre sleepy joe days
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday Morning Small Ugly Coyote by lockrotor @ Today at 12:11 AM

Congrats fratri. To bad its a throw away, but good practice, and it needs to be gone.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: March Madness has Begun by .17mist @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Lol. Sweet footage..and coyote
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Coco and ABW closed reed by AdamT @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Dang nice grab on a dang nice call! Glad to see some activity here.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Double Tap: Kirsch Chronicles by lockrotor @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Great time for you and your partner. Got to love the double taps.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Coming From A Long Ways Off by lockrotor @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Great job DoubleUp.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 20 gauge handloads and chokes by DKG @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Thanks guys. I am loading 3" for me (sometimes, I just don't feel like lugging the 12 around when I'm looking for sign) and 2 3/4 for her. I am getting 27 +/- 1 pellets of F in a 1oz load, and a lot more in BB obviously. Going to pattern them to
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: What Suppressor for .204 AR? by skinney @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: RayDog True for bolt guns but with an DI host how you control the gas is very important. Best to have a smaller than normal gas port for best suppression at muzzle as well as shooters ear. With a normal size gas port the better
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: What AR trigger do you like for hunting? by Coyote-conquest @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

I have a 3 lb Timney competition that I like a lot. I also have an old mil-spec that I put springs and the grip screw from Joe Bobs in that is great. Makes me hate all my others.
It may not pass because of the tax return thing. Democrats in congress and republicans too I am sure do not pay their taxes.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Raccoon Mating Season + Cold Weather... by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

During the last cold front, I saw raccoon out fighting and chasing in trees at/after sunset. Temps were 0 to -5 at sunset -10+ by midnight, big thing there was very little to calm winds. Snow or cold if there is a sow in heat the boars will find/figh
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by gobblergetter @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Ya-hoo! for you tj. Keep shoot'in.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.