Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Load Data subscription? by CalCoyote @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

I mostly use Nosler's free online data. I also have used Hodgdon's free data on their website quite a bit. I also use Barnes' free online load data. Have had really good luck with their choice of powders. I recently purchased Honaday's load data boo
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New to coyotes - looking for assistance by TheGatherer @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

I was alternating about 3 mins of pup in distress and 30 secs of silence and it came in on the 4th set - so about 12 mins.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New to coyotes - looking for assistance by Wimpy @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Congrats, Gatherer! I've spent years calling predators in areas that held cougars and have not yet had one respond. {That I know of} How long were you on stand before his arrival?
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Justice by ADK @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: tnshootistGot a news headline on my phone. Says second autopsy found asphyxiation as cause of death. Of course it did... How is a Medical Dr. hired by Floyd's fam
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Rem 700 magazine drop in kit for my 223 AI Rem. by derbyacresbob @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Thanks for the reply ackleyman! Have you ever had to trim any 223AI brass? I have not shot many 223AI rounds yet. I am still having a great time fire forming 223 AI brass shooting at ground squirrels. I have to shoot lead free bullets so I will pr
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by Burnsome... @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Good one DU. Another one for the basket. bdub24 - I dont use a spreader for dog food but have thought about it. Should work fine I would think. I spread out two fairly good sized scoops of dog/cat food every night. Its about a 200 yard walk from
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: A dog a day... by derbyacresbob @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Great picture and story! Thanks for posting them.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

The Grim Reaper takes no prisoners.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: A dog a day... by Burnsome... @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Excellent hunt report and picture. Love that wide open country
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Compact rifle options in 243 by Burnsome... @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Thanks P&Y. I'm leaning towards the TC. Most Rugers I've owned havent excelled in the accuracy department, but that's going back quite a few years. I've read they are improving in that category though.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Old picture I came across by Bob_Atl @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

No need to waste boolits, just a couple ropes to hang-um !!
Jump to new posts Re: Justice by jumprightinit @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

https://www.infowars.com/sheriff-warns-r...shoot-you-dead/
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Old picture I came across by Yellowhammer @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

From way back.
Jump to new posts Re: Justice by jumprightinit @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: tnshootistGot a news headline on my phone. Says second autopsy found asphyxiation as cause of death. Of course it did... How is a Medical Dr. hired by Floyd's family "Independent"?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Rem 700 magazine drop in kit for my 223 AI Rem. by ackleyman @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

I have shot the AI since the 80's, never trimmed a case. Bob, check the before and after lengths fire forming, the cases shrink in length. The speed and accuracy of the AI is just hard to believe. If you like putting down coyotes HARD, try the 55g
Jump to new posts Re: Justice by LUCKYDOG @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Now that Trump declared Antifa a terrorist organization, we should be able to keep them from openly recruiting on our college campuses. They have been allowed to thrive at our colleges because of all the far left professors that run them.
Jump to new posts Re: Justice by LUCKYDOG @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

The cop had his knee on his neck for nine minutes. After they took his pulse and found he didn't even have a pulse, the cop kept his knee on his neck for another two minutes. I don't care what kind of drugs were in Floyds system, that cop murdered hi
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Good Deal! by LUCKYDOG @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason50calDelta team tactical has some great deals too. I've never bought from them. I'll check it out.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Wraith Extended scope mount for bolt action by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

It is hard to say because it really depends how far back your one piece picatinny rail extends. You can always start without it and add it later if you can't get it mounted far enough back. For some bolt rifles, the other issue is going to be mount
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: The Grim Reaper by 6mm06 @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Down for the count, and a 240 yard shot is not too shabby.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by 6mm06 @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

You sure put that one down, DoubleUp. You keep dropping them at rather long ranges which continues to attest to the accuracy of rifle, load and scope.
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Virtual International Wild Pig Conference by Yellowhammer @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

FYI - A lot of information if you have the time to watch the various videos. Go to the youtube link below. You can pick and choose what you are interested in: Welcome to Virtual International Wild Pig Conference! On behalf of the National Wild
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Steel by Bob_Atl @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

Its a high quality stainless, good edge retention, hard on manufacturing equipment. Buck offered a few models from their custom shop up until ~2008. Was once compared to D2 for durability and sharp edge. link: BG-42 composition
Hand Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Vern Dorn's 'Whistle' by DAA @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Holy moly. Nineteen year old thread resurrection! Nice blast from the past. Scott and Cal posting. I haven't talked to or seen Cal for a couple of years. Talk to Scott more often, but haven't seen him for couple years either. Tried to get a hun
Jump to new posts Re: Justice by tnshootist @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

I hope that a fair trial can be had. It wouldn't have been hard for the cop to reposition himself so that he did not have his knee where it was the whole time.I bet he wishes now that he had.He is guilty of bad judgement without a doubt.
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.