Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What are we doing wrong? by Brian Shoop @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

I dont think so but its possible. the way they came in would have been downwind and I dont think any of them got close enough to the caller to get my scent that way. I used to supervise our K9 unit the police department I work for and kind of unders
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What are we doing wrong? by Mr. Poppadopalis @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Where are you placing the E-caller in relation to where you are sitting?
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts pup in distress/whines this time of year? by Brian Shoop @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Anyone using pup sounds this time of year and if so, what kind of sequence, length of stand, call duration (intermittent or continuous) etc? Thanks!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Old picture I came across by obaro @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Sometimes having a camera close is a blessing; other times a curse. I'd say I'm about 50-50 on having one around. Sure wish somethings were on record, glad other things are not.... In regards to a similar instance I wish I woulda had one handy on a l
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What are we doing wrong? by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Did they cross your trail where you walked out and placed your call? Also if they get to your call before you stop them, they will smell your scent.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Compact rifle options in 243 by tripod3 @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

A couple locals have the Ruger in .243 and continue to have repeat magazine problems.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What are we doing wrong? by Brian Shoop @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

yeah, I barked at one and he took off faster. I have my gun on my shoulder most of the time with my cheek on/near the stock. I am wondering if my son is moving around and I am not seeing him. hmmm. He was moving a lot when i first started taking h
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

To read entire story, cut and paste the (BOLD)headline in your browser Grassroots Alert: Vol. 27, No. 22 6/2/2020 Lawsuits Begin Over Trudeauís ďAssault WeaponĒ Ban As we informed our readers earlier, Justin Trudeau, the Canadian Prime Minister,
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Compact rifle options in 243 by Jason50cal @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

I would go with the Compass. I have both and the T/C is more accurate
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What are we doing wrong? by jetman @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

There seeing or hearing something they don't like. You're probably moving your gun to shoot or turning to see it better, can't move be ready BEFORE it gets close. When it gets in range and in the clear, let out a loud bark. Like a dog, or even yell H
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts What are we doing wrong? by Brian Shoop @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

My son (14) recently got re-interested in hunting in general and asked to go coyote hunting. We live in Arizona. We are having marginal success. for example, we went out today this morning near Wickenburg First stand we set up and were calling facing
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulsar Helion XP Lense Deal by Str8Shooter @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Same here... Fed Ex says Iíll have my 38 on Thursday
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Old picture I came across by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Ask BlueDeacon about roping a mt lion.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Old picture I came across by mulespurs @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

I ride and have roped some, Those boys were flat pretty good at what they did. I just rode my mule pheasant hunting last fall, did get a rooster over my shorthair. Its been some time since I rode a mule into the local bar, but one witness just won
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Compact rifle options in 243 by Terry Lightle @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

I am looking at the Tikka T 3X compact in 243,serious enough that I bought a barrel last week for when it will be needed in the future,I know how buying the barrel sounds silly but it was so cheap I had to buy it.It will fit my 22-250 anyway.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: The Grim Reaper by old cat @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Your having a banner year. CONGRATS.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 4 year journey by deadrabbits @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

Sweet! Good job! I just went with my friend/biz partner to idaho and saw one mountain lion and zero bears... Missed the mtn lion season by two weeks, go figure! Taxi looks good as well! I'm a taxidermist and bears facial structure especially their e
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulsar Helion XP Lense Deal by case-nh @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

My 38 is on the way.
AR's
Jump to new posts White Oak or JP? by jschroed @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Iím looking for a new long range 223 AR-15. The main application would varmint hunting. If you have any experience with either of these manufacturers Iíd like to hear about it.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Old picture I came across by DesertRam @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

Those nice men appear to be playing tug-o-war with that playful little doggy.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting with red lights by CallingArkansas @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Thanks for the suggestions and comments. Iíve got my AR light mounted bottom rail almost to the end of the barrel. My light on my bolt gun is mounted on top of the scope and Iím not shooting a break on either of them. But after the shot Iím immed
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Compact rifle options in 243 by P&Y @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

That's what I hear as well. After purchasing two late model M77 all weathers that shot horribly even after bedding ect I personally avoid Ruger like COVID! Good luck
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulsar Helion XP Lense Deal by P&Y @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

Well, I just got an email saying they cancelled my order. It's Pulsar after all so it doesn't surprise me.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Savage Model 25? by Rex Nutria @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Any reviews on this rifle? I generally like Savage, but here that there has been some issues with plastic magazines and synthetic stocks with this model. I like the idea of a lightweight varmint rifle, maybe in 204. Any opinions on this?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Load Data subscription? by CalCoyote @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

I mostly use Nosler's free online data. I also have used Hodgdon's free data on their website quite a bit. I also use Barnes' free online load data. Have had really good luck with their choice of powders. I recently purchased Honaday's load data boo
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.