Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Help identify these tracks by BrianID @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

These are from Southern New Mexico in the middle of the desert. No river bottom, trees, or house within miles of where I saw these tracks. The closest water is about 2 miles away and is a cattle water tank. Elevation would be around 4000 feet above s
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by Rustydust @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: HeymartayThat’s swift territory! I have been a .220 Swift owner for 45 years and that's faster than I ever got with a bullet of that weight.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Best factory round .223/5.56 for coyotes? by dog driller @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Agree... find the cartridge your gun likes, mine hornady 53 gr. Vmax followed by Hornady 55's. they work great. I keep it under 200.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Very well done GG.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by baitpile @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

GG, you are on a roll. Good work. Congrats!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: AHHH YEAH! Finally another QUAD on 4K VIDEO! by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Great video, loved the part when the dog headed for the house. Thanks for sharing! Regards, hm
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: AHHH YEAH! Finally another QUAD on 4K VIDEO! by carvercalls @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Totally Awesome James!!
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: We beat the rain by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

We can't do anything valuable with these southern coyotes anyway, but my hunting partner did have someone who he intended to give this one to so it could go to the taxidermist. Hopefully we'll get another one that will look good before the fur start
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by SlickerThanSnot @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: HeymartayThat’s swift territory! yeah buddy.
Night Calling
I appreciate all the info. I figured scanning with a rifle would be a real pain and tiring but maybe not with a tripod. Every predator I have shot, probably around a dozen and a half, have all been within 100 yards (using lights)so I know how quick t
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Little Antler(SOLD) by carvercalls @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: BMeyerSteal of a deal for that call! Yes it was!!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Burris Thermal by 454shooter @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: KirschI have no information on the Burris thermals besides what anyone can find by doing a search on Burris Thermal scopes. I do find the comment they look easier to use than a Hogster kind of interesting. What about seeing a pi
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by Heymartay @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

That’s swift territory!
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Budget coyote scope? by GC @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Burris...
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by Rock Knocker @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Yeah I agree, I've gotten a few numbers I havent read before but I'm filling cases in ways I havent read before and shooting through a poly twist barrel. I started a second thread on this because I want others to try this out... i even dug up my old
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by GC @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

A chronograph for a handloader is like an electronic fish scale for a fisherman. It keeps everybody honest and discussion friendly.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Quads Are Awesome: Kirsch Chronicles by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: IndyoteThat's awesome Korey, congrats on the success! Do you have a specific call or tactic that you use after you shoot the first coyote on a stand to get multiples to come in? Pup distress works maybe 20% of the time around
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by arlaunch @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

I am not saying i don't believe you, but of interest. The numbers you post on your CFE223 load with 65 SGK's, and now this, are by far the highest i have ever seen on the internet, heard of, dreamed of, or anything else. By far Sierra has an int
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: The 10 by sqrlgtr @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

If there was any in congress that where accomplices they where from the left.Its all they know how to do,lie steal ,whatever it takes to get there agenda across.Pelosi is one of the worst and Biden and Harris both pushed for violence all summer.Im su
Watched what went on all summer. "mostly peaceful protesters" Now those at the capitol. "Insurrection led by Trump." It's like some kind of game to these people. They are not stupid. Therefore they must be just plain dirty mean
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One for the landowner/farmer :) by Hellgate @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

I'd say that's a big coyote.
The left is like a plague of locusts. They ruin everything they touch
Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: Coyotehunter_The Trump right-wing radical extremist caused the insurrection as Trump led them to the Capitol by his own words. And what words were those exactly?? Hello???
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by Rock Knocker @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

I dont have a chrono, I measure by drops, a system that works well enough to get me inches away from center at 1200 yards with other guns. Hornady ballistic calc says 100 zero, 4000fps is 5.2 inches drop at 300. I've got just over inch high at 100 a
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: AHHH YEAH! Finally another QUAD on 4K VIDEO! by Hunt @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

I want to see more Spike action! That was awesome.
Page 2 of 37 < 1 2 3 4 ... 36 37 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.