Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6.8 case variants by GLShooter @ 07/06/20 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: greshamshooterI appreciate you sending in the prints for those calibers. I would have been out of luck. On a side note. I got a dust cover that says 6 x 6.8. It looks good but wish I would have added the 6mm x 6.8. The cover ha
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What recorder for use with video by Kirsch @ 07/06/20 10:27 AM

The 2nd one mentioned is the Lumenier DX600 and is the one I use. It is extremely difficult to find in stock, so I would snatch it up before it is gone. It comes with a 2.5mm video cable that has an RCA male end. I purchased a Hogster very early. I
The Church of The Painful Truth
FOX is an arm of the establishments corporate conglomerate controlled oposition. They give a little truth along with a whole lot of distraction to keep the conservative base pacified. The vast majority of our society today are unable to except the tr
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What recorder for use with video by DoubleUp @ 07/06/20 09:04 AM

I don't have a Hogster so I can't tell you what it comes with. Kirsch can probably answer that question for you, but the Lumenier is the same unit that UNV sells with the same cables. The only difference with the Hobby wireless model is a different
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What recorder for use with video by Krockus @ 07/06/20 08:59 AM

The DVR in the second link does that come with everything needed to plug into the thermals or do other Jack's and adapters needed.. This will be for the hogster model thermals... Dan
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Does OAL matter in revolvers? by who me @ 07/06/20 08:55 AM

Coyote#1 Why the bottom of the cannelure?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Sig cross by topweldor1 @ 07/06/20 08:19 AM

Anyone seen or used one?
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trail poi and 2nd season setup by varminter .223 @ 07/06/20 08:01 AM

I would get on the website fill out a return form and get it sent in ASAP. I would be content with an xq thermion or replacement trail as the new ones seem to have corrected most of the Poi shift.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Pulled the Trigger on another Tikka today by cgbills @ 07/06/20 07:50 AM

I have only heard good things about Tikka. I have thought about picking up one of their 20in tac 6.5CM for a nice hunting rifle.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Optics for Defense and Hunting? by cgbills @ 07/06/20 07:46 AM

A higher mag scope with an off-set red dot is another option.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trail poi and 2nd season setup by P&Y @ 07/06/20 04:48 AM

Welcome to the forum, in a similar position. I can't predict what they will do but I have heard of a few getting refunded. I can tell you I was just told by Sellmark the availability of the trail 2 is a complete unknown at this time. Fwiw I have h
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6.8 case variants by greshamshooter @ 07/06/20 01:22 AM

I appreciate you sending in the prints for those calibers. I would have been out of luck. On a side note. I got a dust cover that says 6 x 6.8. It looks good but wish I would have added the 6mm x 6.8. The cover had enough room for the lettering. Can
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Lr 308 platform blowing primers by varminter .223 @ 07/05/20 11:23 PM

But what doesn't make sense is that I have had 2 different BCA 29" 8 twist .243 barrels on this upper shooting the same ammo with zero issues. My other BCA upper shoots this ammo fine as well.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 6mm or 6.5 creedmoor? by Tgunz64 @ 07/05/20 09:58 PM

Well I bought a Bergara Ridge Rifle SP in 6.5 creed. Since there wasnít anything I wanted in 6mm that wasnít $1000 or a Ruger American. Iím going to wait for more models to come out in 6mm. Just donít want a 26Ē barrel that most of them have. Iím not
The Church of The Painful Truth
All the mainstream media is garbage.
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Predator Masters Sale by ohioyotehntr @ 07/05/20 09:33 PM

Hate to see you go but I completely understand. Just not the traffic we used to have. You know Iíve always been a big fan. You have inspired me to try new things with carving. Try.... not succeed. I was out your way a couple weeks ago. We will have t
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Predator Masters Sale by SVB @ 07/05/20 09:18 PM

Wha!!!!!!!! Hate to see you leave too!!!---I Liked every call I ever bought from you--Your a very good call maker--Thanks for the jobs well done-probably pick another up before Fall-----------svb
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Predator Masters Sale by AdamT @ 07/05/20 08:56 PM

I also hate to see you, and other call makers, going away from here. The traffic here lately clearly hasnít been the best for business, and is nothing like it once was. When I first joined up, seemed like you couldnít check back to the custom calls
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Predator Masters Sale by badtothebone @ 07/05/20 08:17 PM

Hate to see you leave, but I understand the dynamics and find myself in the same position. I have always admired your work, and one of your calls is center position center shelf in my call collection display cabinet. Warm regards old friend, Rud
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Hog Hunting near Vero Beach FL by cgbills @ 07/05/20 07:55 PM

We are moving to the Vero Beach FL area in the next few months. I did not know if anyone knew of good public lands or agricultural lands that needed some hogs eradicated
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Lr 308 platform blowing primers by cgbills @ 07/05/20 07:52 PM

Look into a high pressure bolt. JP sells them, but they can be pricey. A cheaper option is Aero Precision. Any of their non NiB bolts and carriers are high pressure.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: New 6.5 build by cgbills @ 07/05/20 07:50 PM

Also if on a budget, keep an eye out on Aero Precision's blemished parts. I have used numerous uppers on builds and I cant even find the blemishes.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trail poi and 2nd season setup by Kirsch @ 07/05/20 07:01 PM

From others on PM who sent their scopes in, it sounds like they were getting or waiting on the Thermion XQ38s or Thermion XQ50s. I highly doubt they will move someone to a Trail2 LRF XQ50 due to the drastically different retail pricing, and they aren
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: New 6.5 build by VASCAR2 @ 07/05/20 06:38 PM

Forged Lowers are pretty much the same except for the roll mark put on by the manufacturer. I have several PSA, RRA, Double Star, CMMG, Anderson and functionally they all the same. Lower receivers are very easy to assemble. The cheapest lowers I
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Trail poi and 2nd season setup by Oakhill @ 07/05/20 05:33 PM

I bought a trail xq38 last fall and hunted all winter, my first time hunting in the dark. I had quite a bit of action and now I'm totally hooked! At first I thought I'd just get by scanning with the gun until I could spend more on a scanner. After a
Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.