Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: AZ Cow Elk Down by tripod3 @ 34 minutes 36 seconds ago

Looks like she will have a decent hanging weight.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: .222 Remington Load Info by EMP3 @ 59 minutes 19 seconds ago

Hi AWS, I use loading manuals for only reference. I like Ken Water's "Pet Loads" much better. The only problem with "Pet Loads" is it's dated. I start with known accurate powder. I'll begin a few grains below max & examine
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Actions by EMP3 @ Today at 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: B23Other than just wanting a build to have a custom action, and there's nothing wrong with that, what is it you think a custom action build will offer over a semi custom build? Probably nothing. I
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Actions by EMP3 @ Today at 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Ive always wanted one built on an older Sako action. You'll be very happy if you do. My AV action Sako rifles are incredibly accurate.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Saure 100 .222 Rem by EMP3 @ Today at 01:14 AM

Hi RePete, I done bought it! They're plumb sold out of 'em now. Batter yet, I gotta great deal on her. She'e en route to my FFL now. I know she's got sisters, but they're hard to find. Must be a right popular gun & cartridge! There's a darn go
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: PRIVATE STOCK COLLECTION by rareearth @ Today at 12:56 AM

Call has been sold
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Maple closed reed by rareearth @ Today at 12:55 AM

Great to see you back Brian cool call
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts PRIVATE STOCK COLLECTION by rareearth @ Today at 12:49 AM

Up for sale I have two Desert Ironwood Magnums. These can be voiced the way you like. cotton-tail or jack $55 ea. DSCN5957 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6mmDTI Build Advice by sawacs @ Today at 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGPrimers are cheap, just pop 'em out and use your own. Besides are those primers the same ones you're using to work up your loads? Prob not...7 Great point! Here is another question for you guys. Have any of you use
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Tri-pod recommendations by Sledge @ Today at 12:16 AM

Just an FYI. A direct mount will always be more stable than a vice like mount that squeezes the side's of the stock. Whether or not you need that added stability is up to you and your situation. Just my opinion. DoubleUp and I must have been typeing
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Tri-pod recommendations by DoubleUp @ Today at 12:15 AM

The ARCA swiss adapter plate bypasses the CRETAC mount and Picatinny and attaches directly to the underside of the forearm. It costs about $50. Personally the Pig Saddle while very sturdy is also pretty heavy and takes away from the advantage of th
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: .222 Remington Load Info by AWS @ Today at 12:02 AM

My goto bullet in the 222 Rem for coyotes is the 52gr Speer FB HP Varminter, for me it puts down coyotes with little pelt damage, 748, 4320 and Benchmark have worked, load data abounds in loading manuals and there should be little difficulty finding
Predator Hunting
Old thread but good one I come back later that day or another day if alone. If I'm with a friend sometimes one guy can get out quick and hide and the other can drive off. After 10 minutes or so the guy that stayed can sometimes call the bumped coy
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6mmDTI Build Advice by DiRTY DOG @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Primers are cheap, just pop 'em out and use your own. Besides are those primers the same ones you're using to work up your loads? Prob not...7
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: No Success Lately........... by mcseal2 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Called 2 this week, got one and educated one. Got another today that was a target of opportunity from my driveway. The one I missed slipped in from a bad direction and I was looking right into the sun. I could see his head above the grass and held
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Shot placement by mcseal2 @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

At that range 4. I zero my rifles for a max rise of 2.8" at mid range and hold a bit low like that unless I'm sure the coyote is past 200 yards, then I hold 5. With the 204 and a 40gr V max at 3900 I'll deliberately slip the bullet back maybe
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Actions by ackleyman @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

If you are wanting a custom, save your money a tad longer and get a Borden. Not all "custom" actions are machined true, meaning that they will need to be trued...shocked? Looks and price can be deceiving. Buying what is popular...well...
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bullet performance by mcseal2 @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

That 45gr Hornady from the 204 doesn't do great in the wind, but it has sure stomped a lot of coyotes for me. I have taken some pretty bad angles and broke some bones along the way too. My bolt gun loves that load and the 40gr V max at 3900fps in t
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: backpack for hunting by mcseal2 @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

That X1A3 is what I used for a while and it works well. My giant FoxPro Prairie Blaster 3 takes up the whole bag though so I switched to a Team Elk that has room for a puffy jacket and my Mojo Critter decoy. The optics pockets on the outside fit my
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: .222 Remington Load Info by Blackhawk43 @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I have loaded the 222 for around 30 years. I have settled on Sierra 40 grain Ballistic Tips and H4198 with a CCI 450 primer. Other combinations will surely work well also, it is an easy cartridge to load, Good luck.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: ND Albino Prairie Dog Mount by BeaverKiller @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

That mount is awesome!
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6mmDTI Build Advice by kswaterfowl @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

I run the primed brass from cavity back, and haven't had any problems.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6mmDTI Build Advice by sawacs @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: RoscoehdI ordered mine from Thunder ammo, they are primed. Appears to be in stock. $68/100 http://shop.thunderammo.com/sellier-bellot-premium-primed-6-8-spc-brass-100-count/ Thank you for the link. That is actually not too b
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Easy way to carry the Krakatoa by No Off Season @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

I carry it in my turkey hunting vest. I leave one of the clips undone so it's easier to get out and place back in.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Tri-pod recommendations by 1trkyhntr @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: KirschNight Stalker all the way. Use an Arca Swiss Plate and attach directly to the ball head and save money. If you use the arca swiss plate adapter you will only be able to use the tripod with rifles that you can mount a pi
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 ... 38 39 >

Forum Stats
55992 Members
88 Forums
334879 Topics
3150801 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
centralNChunter, Echo5_Sierra, encore_shooter, heckler, ID_coyotehunter, Jason Lane, JPH sand hills, perch161, prariedog3, RaginRoyal88, RTL, smokem69

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.