Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about Night Vision by willy1947 @ 2 minutes 9 seconds ago

It ia all about money, how much do you have? You can find some nice scopes for 2K to 4K $$$. The ATN Thor's are nice starting at 2K.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: ATN battery pack woes.......please help! by willy1947 @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Give ATN a call. My ATN battery pack works fine.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 224 Valkyrie for coyotes??? by BleedsBlue @ Today at 03:49 AM

It seems that everyone that has a White Oak barrel is posting good results. They have an option for an extended gas system that helps with ejection timing and is easier on brass. A 22-24" barrel gives the extra speed. if fluting is an option g
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: New Battery Options Pulsar by Bowhunt @ Today at 02:11 AM

I thought pulsar offered them. I could be wrong.....Lord knows I have been before. Lol
Night Calling
Jump to new posts ATN battery pack woes.......please help! by Bowhunt @ Today at 02:08 AM

My buddy bought an ATN Thor HD 5-50. He purchased the ATN extended battery pack with includes a stock pouch for the battery (power bank), a 20,000 mah battery, and all the necessary cables. The battery is a MI 20,000 mah from china, made by Xiaomi or
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Northern Ohio yote by Galen @ Today at 01:31 AM

Hit a little piece of public not to far from my house and I had two dogs in on me within minutes! Took about a 170-180 yard shot on the lead dog before she cut my wind and she went down hard! I did get footage of it and will upload it when time allo
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hornady ELD match ammo for coyotes??? by Galen @ Today at 01:25 AM

Well I took the Ammo out tonight and made one stand and had a big ole female come on in, Not 100% sure on shot distance but I figured it was around 170-180 yards.. I took a quartering frontal shot and I heard the ever so pleasant meat report and she
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts A year with the lucky duck by Brownie @ Today at 01:20 AM

Well I decided to do a review on the lucky duck after I've IMO put it through some honest to goodness field time over the last year. I purchased the call from a member here and received the call and rechargable battery pack in like new condition. Upo
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Ohio coyote .... by Galen @ Today at 01:17 AM

Northern Ohio Coyote on public land
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Re: Average Texas wild pig height? by OKRattler @ Today at 12:54 AM

I'm guessing maybe 60 to 80 pounds is about average from what I've seen or shot. I'm guessing 2 1/2' or so to the top of their back. 3 feet or so from snout to rump. That's just going by bigger pigs though. There's lots of baby ones. Just make a bunc
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas- new years.....time off.....vacation time by Tim Neitzke @ Today at 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: KC Coyote HunterI'm not normal Me thinks you on the right track.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas- new years.....time off.....vacation time by mountainmanid @ Today at 12:38 AM

Right...
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Is the 17 WSM here to stay? by OKRattler @ Today at 12:34 AM

I think it probably is. I don't have one yet but I will eventually. Probably either the Franklin Armory or Volquertsen semi auto. If you get one you'll throw rocks at the .17HMR. I have a picture of a beaver and an armadillo I shot with my buddies B
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I need HELP!! Keep blowing up foxes by Tim Neitzke @ Today at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: 6mm06Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeWorst 17 HMR I've seen was a frontal shot at 20 yards. I could not believe how big the hole was. Like said, most of the time its just a pin hole in and no exit. Hey Tim, I have never use
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New Rig by Brownie @ Today at 12:24 AM

I run a white light for shooting and a red light for scanning. The problem I have with lights at distance is if the light and scope line up at 100 they dont at farther ranges. It's still suitable ar distancen but takes a little more effort since the
AR's
A word to the wise. Buy enough brass ahead of buying the rifle or upper. Brass availability has been spotty at best. If midway is doing clearance, that might be a signal that brass availability could become problematic. I bought 250 pieces of 243 WSS
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New Rig by Spidicus @ Today at 12:14 AM

my gun mounted red light claimed it will go out 300 yds. however ive found that it only illuminates the animal body sufficient to shoot out to about 120 yards. (the green filter sines further) eyes obviously shine from 300 or so. food for thought. m
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas- new years.....time off.....vacation time by KC Coyote Hunter @ Today at 12:11 AM

I'm not the normal coyote killer.... I drive a RWD car...and occasionally spit some mud. When you "harvest" on the first call...they like you. ..and they want you back. I'm a noob, but anyone...you all know the deal. get results...
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Christmas- new years.....time off.....vacation time by KC Coyote Hunter @ Today at 12:04 AM

yes, Ill be traveling some...... I will be predator hunting too....just saying. Looking forward to it..' heaven forbid I drive in mud, but I will be out there....LOL
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I am a new coyote hunter........ by Brownie @ Today at 12:00 AM

Someone's been drinking the bong water again.......
Predator Hunting
Awesome episode. Looked like about the most fun a couple guys could have.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I am a new coyote hunter........ by fw707 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: OKRattlerI don't think anyone's hating on you dude. I think they just don't know what the [beeep] you're talking about. Yeah we know... Drunk again.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I am a new coyote hunter........ by OKRattler @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

I don't think anyone's hating on you dude. I think they just don't know what the [beeep] you're talking about.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: 2-3 K Thermal by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Well thought out Isu. For some predator hunters an investment of many thousands of dollars is pocket change, but for others it is a major outlay, and still others completely out of reach. Before investing what I personally call big bucks (running i
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 224 Valkyrie for coyotes??? by losthelegend @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

I do reload and am proficient at it. However, I do not want a round that is brass prep intense. I have not conducted much research on the 22 Nosler. Can you recommend a builder for an upper for that particular round? Twist and barrel length? Is the
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 ... 60 61 >

Forum Stats
56156 Members
88 Forums
335972 Topics
3160195 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
coyote buster, DylanD, L.E.Deason, nite stalker, PimC, redneckdream, Ronald, Smith0976, Tater Ridge, taterridge

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.