Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trail poi and 2nd season setup by P&Y @ Today at 02:32 AM

Very well said Bowhntr, Pulsar is criminal in my book. Oakhill fwiw I finally spoke with Pulsar CS. After two trails and now a Thermion that wouldn't hold zero I demanded a refund but was denied. I was basically forced into "upgrading" t
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking of a smoking varmint rifle by Frankm @ Today at 01:15 AM

Willy1947, just seen your post of a few days back. Not quite sure of what you mean by asking where I get my information from but the answer is we go do it. (LR shooting; frequently) Here in Idaho there's good places with rock outcroppings surrounding
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Boots for Pronghorn Hunting by SubpaR @ Today at 01:11 AM

There's no need for special cactus boots and definitely not for muck boots unless there's a crazy multiple day rain going on. Doubtful. Do a quick internet search of cactus in the region and this will make sense. Just be sure of the ground before
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Think going to be addicted to thermals by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

All thermals will lose quality when digitally zoomed. This is the reason I tell many people if you need to shoot at near 3x mag or higher, don't buy a low mag scope and then use digital zoom because you sacrifice so much image quality. You didn't s
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What recorder for use with video by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Shooter222Kirsch, does that TRB external batt use the original hogster cord to power the hogster ? I have the three end / two into one cable from hogster . Yes, you can use the USB C end and plug that into the Hogster. It is r
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One less coyote to chew on plastic waterlines. by derbyacresbob @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: 6mm06 Never would have thought a coyote would chew a plastic water line. Just one more thing to add to their list of atrocities. Coyote pups are like dog pups they like to chew up soft chewy things. A government trapper I k
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One less coyote to chew on plastic waterlines. by 6mm06 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Never would have thought a coyote would chew a plastic water line. Just one more thing to add to their list of atrocities.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What recorder for use with video by Shooter222 @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

The rechargeable CR setup hasnít been too bad for me. Although , I want the setup you ordered. I have 12 rechargeable batts and havenít hunted a night yet that I went thru them all. Most nights we hunt before sun down till sun up. Kirsch, does
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New member by Shooter222 @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Welcome, there are lots of great people here. The info I have read and learned from talking with people here has been invaluable.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New member by AdamT @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Welcome to the addiction.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New member by weekender @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Welcome and stop on by the night hunting forum.
Predator Hunting
3" group at 500 off a pack is nothing to sneeze at. Fine shooting there jetman.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One less coyote to chew on plastic waterlines. by weekender @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Up close and personal has to be exciting.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Temperature sensitivities for powders by ackleyman @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Varget and H4895 eats barrels like you are shooting battery acid, special purpose powders only!!!! Seems like no body has any common sense these days!
Hand Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Call parts? by BMeyer @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

All Predator is as good a place as any. Get my JC reeds from there.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Quick detatch scope by Krockus @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

I shot yesterday took it off and placed back on today and it is really hard to tell the difference from both the targets I shot..
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Turning 223 cases into 221 Fireball? by Bowhntr6pt @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Interested in the info. I have a T/C pistol in .221 FB and while I have plenty of brass, you never know...
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Quick detatch scope by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: KrockusI am very impressed..I just attached the scope and I can't see a difference from my zero yesterday..I really am impressed..Dan What do you mean cant see a difference? The only way to know is to shoot it before removing
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What recorder for use with video by Krockus @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

I just ordered that battery set up in that link and the DVR in doubleup post..I don't want to play with buying batteries or the rechargable crs if get half the life of non rechargable ones.. Dan
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Think going to be addicted to thermals by Krockus @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

This is really cool..Going to order another one in very near future but looking for something with 640 to Zoom in for a clearer pic..This hogster is pretty sweet though but want more if anyone understands...What would be some of your choices with un
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Tell Us A Little About Yourself by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Welcome to PM, Jim, thanks for your service. 81's too, way back when... Regards, hm
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Quick detatch scope by Krockus @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

I am very impressed..I just attached the scope and I can't see a difference from my zero yesterday..I really am impressed..Dan
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: AOC Let's Cat out of Bag by vahunter @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: obaroCan that be a real statement? I realize her bulb is not very bright, but is she really dull enough to say that? Cripes!!! A while back she also said that if owning a gun was a right it would be in the constitution.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Turning 223 cases into 221 Fireball? by rudymontana @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Well Rusty has peaked my desire to get a 221 Fireball. I have a ton of 223 brass and would like to form it into the 221 Fireball. I know I can get the 3 die set and form them. I read about turning the neck to a certain diameter because of expansion e
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Groundhog tally by BuckeyeSpecial @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

All: Hello from NW Ohio. I am hoping to harvest Groundhog #31 for the season sometime this week. He is one I missed earlier this season when a really loud prop airplane made him break for it just as I started squeezing the trigger. He is still eati
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.