Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Its one thing to read about carbon removal and another thing to have a bad case of vitrified carbon in your barrel you need to remove. I was in Wyoming on a 100 degree day with intense sun and let a couple hundred rounds rip out of the 243 pretty qui
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 Hornet for Coyotes by 1Fox @ Today at 12:56 AM

I have 2-Hornets and 2-K's. I enjoy the little cartridge and sure I'd shoot a coyote with it if thats what I had at the moment. If I was leaving the house specifically for coyotes I'd take the Rem 700 in 223 or 243. The 243 with 87 grn V Max's really
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super Hogster R or Pulsar Trail 2 XQ50 LRF ?? by BUCKWHEAT @ Today at 12:19 AM

Kirsh I am happy to know how that workes. How bad does the base screen get pixelated out or does it fuzz out as you zoom in on the main screen wile increasing picture in picture. At what point is it not worth going out in higher picture in picture u
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for 38-40 ammo by Matt1953 @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Also do a wanted to buy in the classifieds if you haven’t done it yet. You will get allot of people looking and may have some luck.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super Hogster R or Pulsar Trail 2 XQ50 LRF ?? by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: BUCKWHEATDoes any one know if the new SH hogster base magnification goes up go up when using picture in picture. On all Hogsters, the PIP is always 2x of the main window. So, when the SH is on native/base magnification of 2.9x,
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for 38-40 ammo by shermanrm @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

I don't care to much about price. If I have to reload it's going to 250 pieces of brass and bullets if they are still available tomorrow. Plus dies. I owe this guy a lot but he will never shoot that many. One box would make my day.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super Hogster R or Pulsar Trail 2 XQ50 LRF ?? by BUCKWHEAT @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Does any one know if the new SH hogster base magnification goes up go up when using picture in picture.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 Hornet for Coyotes by Ruger77KH @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

In most of my hunting experience unless I'm shooting ground hogs I have hardly ever shot at much beyond the hundred yard mark. Most of my hunting is in the woods or small clear cuts around the woods I do have a 300 yrd range behind the house & sh
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Junky Tikka's by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

This one was truly an Out the Box shooter. I did a little work on the trigger but its bone stock other than that.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Junky Tikka's by Bob_Atl @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Looks like it easily makes the "3-shot sub-MOA accuracy guarantee right out of the box". Bet its fun to shoot too == much mo reloading in your future.
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Re: 350 Legended A Hog by BooneDawg @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Nice vid, keep posting!!!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: What's reasonable price by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

At $1.85 per round I think I would start reloading my own.
Bowhunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bow Season 2020! by Bob_Atl @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Best of times GC, savor them...
Firearms
Jump to new posts Junky Tikka's by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

I recently bought a T3X Compact in 223 with the 8 twist 20" barrel. My newest/best load is with Shooters World Match and a 62 grain Nosler Varmageddon. My best 5 shot group at 100yds was a .481 and 4 of them was a .187. Dang flyers ruin a group
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for 38-40 ammo by Brad Phillips @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Black Hills makes it, but it is all out of stock. I even looked up Buffalo Arms and they are out. Any cowboy shoots around your area? It usually runs around $40 a box, which is not cheap either! Good luck !
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Looking for 38-40 ammo by shermanrm @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

A friend needs some ammo for gun that was given to him. I have looked and looked. Any ideas? If I have to I will buy the things I need to reload, but 1 box of ammo would last him a long time. Thanks
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super Hogster R or Pulsar Trail 2 XQ50 LRF ?? by case-nh @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Have a Hogser 35 and a Trail XP50 LRF. The thing I most appreciate about the Trail is the base mag. at 1.6 coupled with the the 640 allows a wider fov while using the pip for your magnified shots. Very advantageous for acquisition of targets before a
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 Hornet for Coyotes by Coyote#1 @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: gdc23Im sure this may have popped up before but with the newer powders such as Lil Gun the Hornet can now be handloaded to around 3000 fps with 45 gr hornet bullets, does this make it a viable coyote gun out to 100-150 yards as
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts What's reasonable price by BooneDawg @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

I know that everyone has their own tolerance of pain, but what is a reasonable price in todays market for SubSonic 300 Blackout per round? I'm seeing $1.85 per round Thank you.
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Tucson Gun Shops? by viper @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Thanks Fursniper!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Help with .300 AAC Blackout ARMSCOR ballistic data by BooneDawg @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

thank you.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super Hogster R or Pulsar Trail 2 XQ50 LRF ?? by johncraddock445 @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Agreed, my xq38 LRF Trail left little to be desired for where I hunt. If it would have held zero I would have never jumped ship... That being said, I love the image on my Thermion XP50. The radius does its job and with the minimal amount of walking
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Tell me why.... Vortex by B23 @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Between a couple sets of binos and rifle scopes I must have 6-7 Vortex products. I don't hate them nor am I a huge fan either. The Vortex scopes I have is a HS, HS-T, and three Razor HD LH scopes. For the money the HS and HS-T are pretty decent sc
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: How do you get all your crap to the field? by JoeyJ @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

I'm just a piker compared to most on this site relative to miscellaneous expenses - in order to keep up with you guys, I need to win a big lottery - just need to find that extra dollar to purchase a ticket.
Predator Hunting
Originally Posted By: Rhino20Question 1. Do you use a seat or chair? If so on the ground or swivel or ??? pics please. Doesn't matter, I use a folding chair for prairie dogs, a camp stool for coyotes, mainly because it's not as noisy. If you hav
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.