Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: I Want One! by dogcatcher @ 3 minutes 2 seconds ago

The range is only 25 miles, but the speed is okay at 62MPH. Quote: The BlackFly should be able to travel distances of up to 25 miles, and reach a top speed of 62 miles per hour. The vehicle will also boast a Super Charging option, which means that i
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: I know I am not the only owner of a High Standard 22 by joed @ 30 minutes 24 seconds ago

I have an older HS HD Military that I inherited from a friend. Very well made and accurate.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Remington Premier .22 WMR 33 gr V-Max by danno in va @ 55 minutes 45 seconds ago

Glad to hear the 30 V-Maxes are shooting well. It could be they would do as well in my .22 WMR as the 33's, but i thought it better not to wait and bought the party pack while it was still available. It's possible the different lot would shoot diff
Jump to new posts I Want One! by hm1996 @ Today at 01:06 PM

Better start saving my pennies! Regards, hm
Originally Posted By: Stu FarishThere was no H in BengHazi
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: This doesn't seem sporting by Rustydust @ Today at 12:36 PM

Oh Indy! You are such a goof! Dont you know nothing? That is one of those setups for the guys shooting the 6.5 Creedmore to give them the little bit of an edge they so desperately need.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: AR15 Barrel length by Rustydust @ Today at 12:29 PM

My AR-15 varminter has a 24" barrel on it and a suppressor. Sure, that's a lot of tube but I only shoot small furry critters off the bench with it so I will take all the barrel I can get. I had a 16" AR with a muzzle break on it and it was
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington BDL wood stock refinishing by Tracker0721 @ Today at 12:19 PM

My local “do it best center” had it. Just a local shop. It goes red, green, grey, white in course to fine.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What do you look for in a light? by Vect0rstar @ Today at 12:13 PM

Thats a great analogy! And thanks for the links. I'll have to get a LUX meter to objectively test them. How does this one look? I don't claim to be an expert. I am far from it. I do think I have a good product that people will find very eff
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 Creedmoor COAL by B23 @ Today at 11:45 AM

You always want to be more aware when you are loading with bullets jammed. If you seat bullets out to where they are into the lands, sometimes when you extract a loaded round the bullet can stick in the lands and it'll pull it out of the case. You'
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Heavy grain fast twist 22-250 by Kevinfarmer3456 @ Today at 10:44 AM

I had best luck with H4350
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: This doesn't seem sporting by crapshoot @ Today at 10:43 AM

You're not supposed to shoot them in the store. Those are colony star kits. But s couple males and females, turn them loose on your property and in a few short years you have your own shooting gallery.
There was no H in BengHazi
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington BDL wood stock refinishing by pyscodog @ Today at 10:31 AM

It will all depend on if your just wanting to kill the shine or actually refinish the stock. I wanted mine refinished so I stripped it. I steamed out all the dent and scratch's too. My stock was close to pristine as I could get it and that was the lo
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Need holster for M&P 2.0 Compact. by Jay Cummings @ Today at 10:25 AM

Well, I ended up getting a Bianchi remedy from optics planet. $38 seemed like a good price. It fits the gun well and holds the gun nicely. I’ve carried it a couple days. I’ve never carried before so this is all new to me. So far it seems fairly comfo
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 Creedmoor COAL by CZ527 @ Today at 10:24 AM

Then I would seat them .005 into the lands or .010 off the lands, and work up a safe charge weight. .005 in seems to be the thing.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Center to center or all inclusive by baitpile @ Today at 10:01 AM

Thanks guys, just as I suspected!! Quote:So I mostly just tune out any talk of group sizes as meaningless noise. Especially since, as has been said, it just doesn't matter. I have to agree with DAA...most group size discussion is just noise!! Q
Predator Hunting Videos
Jump to new posts First Coyote with the PTS233 by bar-d @ Today at 08:56 AM

Two showed up in the horse trap behind the house but only one left. I double lunged this one with the first shot, he was already dead and just didn't know it yet. I think I missed high on the second. I dumped him for good with the third just before h
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: What do you look for in a light? by pmack @ Today at 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Vect0rstar I can't say exactly because it's pretty hard to make an objective test. I can say that to my eye they shine as far or farther than most models I know of Night Eyes, Wicked, etc. . I haven't tried it up against the co
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Barrel heat solutions? by ackleyman @ Today at 08:28 AM

If there were a way to market cooling barrels where there was a lot of money to be made off of it, it would become popular. There is NO money to be made in cooling barrels with water. All of the friends that I took p. dog hunting had seen me cool b
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: American eagle 223 by McGraw @ Today at 08:19 AM

I’m pretty sure on the the AE .243 and .308, it is loaded with Speer bullets. May be same for .223.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: AR15 Barrel length by willy1947 @ Today at 08:17 AM

This is my AR pistol soon to be a SBR 10.5 300 BO with a Specwar 7,62. Got the forearm from Midwest Industries
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Barrel heat solutions? by DAA @ Today at 08:15 AM

When shooting prairie dogs I used to dunk hot barrels in the melty ice water in the cooler all the time. That and draping wet towels over them. - DAA
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington BDL wood stock refinishing by Lefty SRH @ Today at 08:07 AM

Where do you get all the different color/grades of scotch brite pads?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: American eagle 223 by 222 mag @ Today at 07:42 AM

Thanks for the reply Mike. With the cost of new ammo less than 40cents a round, harder to take the time to reload
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 ... 29 30 >

Forum Stats
55820 Members
88 Forums
333460 Topics
3138658 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
BiggMayn, brdeano, Courtgus, Foxman14, huntyotes, JW Stevens, lewis, NEYOTEMAN, rainshadow1, Rossier450r, simon_445, slack

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.