Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Nevada Blacktail Jack down. by crapshoot @ 12 minutes 1 second ago

A very weary quarry. I use to shoot a bunch of them but then I realized I like shooting coyotes better. Get rid of the food, get rid of the coyotes. Still fun blasting them though.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Brass ejection pattern with side charging upper..... no deflector by steve garrett @ 45 minutes 5 seconds ago

a moving charging handle makes running a brass catcher impossible. I think it also means weakening the upper because more metal has to be taken out. what reason are you wanting a side charger for?
Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Nevada Blacktail Jack down. by TJ Traylor @ Today at 05:37 PM

First Nevada Jack with a 4” Ruger SS using a 148gr HBWC 38 special load. Super easy on the ears and flat hammered this guy at around 40 yards. Lots of fun going after these guys with a revolver while hiking.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Introduction and Vintage Minaska - Help! by Major @ Today at 05:30 PM

First and foremost, I'm a first time poster and I want to thank Redfrog for assisting me in accessing this forum. If not for his help, I'd still be floundering in cyberspace. I'm 57 years old and have been retired for 7 years now which, allows me p
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Can you build a 308 for a grand? by Dultimatpredator @ Today at 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: willy1947 I got one of these. They are nice rifles. A trigger and a good glass scope are $1000 more. I changed the handguard and buttstock, $600 more. DPMS Oracle Rifle .308 Win 16in Black Optic Ready w/ T-6 Stock 60560 They
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Can you build a 308 for a grand? by willy1947 @ Today at 05:04 PM

I got one of these. They are nice rifles. A trigger and a good glass scope are $1000 more. I changed the handguard and buttstock, $600 more. DPMS Oracle Rifle .308 Win 16in Black Optic Ready w/ T-6 Stock 60560 They like 168gr match ammo.
Reloading & Ammo
I've been told, so don't shoot the messenger, that when the companies do these loads, its in a climate controlled room, actions in a vice, and its what ever the load shot that day. Your guess is as good as mine but I do know that the Superformance am
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: I keep buying lowers... by willy1947 @ Today at 04:55 PM

I have all old Bushmaster's or RRA factory lowers. I bought 2 spike lowers last year, They are nice. I had turn one of my RRA's into an SBR. I have a Plumb Crazy lower somewhere.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about slowing down by pyscodog @ Today at 04:53 PM

Uuuuuuuh, OK.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Cat! by Ochocobull @ Today at 04:52 PM

Excellent excellent job and great picture. Thank you for sharing.
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Black bear caliber advice by Dultimatpredator @ Today at 04:50 PM

Bear aren’t any harder to kill than a whitetail. I like faster better than slower caliber. A 30-06 is perfect, how about a Ruger American? Not a big fan of plastic magazines but the rifle is accurate. I believe the sportsman’s guide has 270’s for $2
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: I keep buying lowers... by 36Fan @ Today at 04:44 PM

I started buying a lot of Mega Arms lower/upper sets when they announced closing the name down.
Predator Hunting
If it's deep and fluffy try and find areas that are easier for coyote to travel. If it is deep and crusty find areas that will hold pheasants, quail and rabbits. Juniper thickets, Russian Olive thickets, cattail marshes. I hunt them on skis, it ma
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts Re: Hide tanning time by gotspots @ Today at 04:32 PM

I send plenty from Colorado to New Jersey for tanning 10 week turn around Max. I would go with he messed it up or completely forgot about it.
Predator Hunting
Infidel 762, (Jeremy) Moderator here on PM forums.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New to kingman,bullhead,S Nevada area by TJ Traylor @ Today at 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoOriginally Posted By: TJ TraylorThanks. I was just looking at the Katherine’s landing area on google earth. I can see there is one trail running into blm land along the power lines. Would be hard to believe that there a
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 25-300 wsm by tonyprovin @ Today at 04:14 PM

oh i see. i guess if i didnt build a 25-300 i would prob settle on a 6.5 wsm imstead
Predator Hunting
I found this on the back page of the March 2019 Fur Fish & Game magazine. Who is this guy?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 25-300 wsm by 450 Dakota @ Today at 04:03 PM

Yes I like it and not sure I would go to the 6.5 PRC. Will depend on the mood at the time.
AR's
Yes I understand the deflector is why they end up where they do but without having one on the side charge Im assuming they'll be in a different place when properly gassed. I'm just curious if anybody's tuned on that. My friend has a 6 x 6. 8 that is
AR's
Yes I understand the deflector is why they end up where they do but without having one on the side charg Im assuming they'll be in a different place when properly gassed. I'm just curious if anybody's tuned on that. My friend has a 6 x 6. 8 that is
AR's
Not if you don't have a shell deflector. It's the shell deflector that bounces them forward. A normal pattern is about 4-5 o'clock out about 5-10 feet, with an undergassed gun at about 3 o'clock and dropping almost straight down or within a couple
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts Hide tanning time by West.Mass.Hunter @ Today at 03:56 PM

Whats the longest you've ever waited to get a tanned hide back??? Reason I ask is, I shot my first fox last year. March 7th will be 1 year to the day that I dropped it off at the taxidermist, put down a deposit that covered half of the cost for the
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Any have the promos alpha dog? by crapshoot @ Today at 03:46 PM

I got to hunt with Gerald Stewart (Johnny Stewart son) one year at the convention. We alternated using my foxpro and his call with experimental sounds he was trying out. He was in control of both units. Animals were only called using the foxpro. Doe
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 25-300 wsm by tonyprovin @ Today at 03:43 PM

my only plan was to build a super fast 25 caliber in a short action. 6.5 prc brass is impossible to find around here. Do you like your 25-300 wsm ?
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 ... 46 47 >

Forum Stats
56496 Members
88 Forums
337754 Topics
3176425 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
bigfish87, brianp66, hot35rem, jon_clements, Mac Tire, morninmike, Plooter, rkhood, Sisusudio, steelieking

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.