Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Ever buy your old gun back? by 220_Swift @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I had a Colt Detective pistol that I sold several years ago but I managed to keep the box in my reloading room. A guy came into my work knowing that I was always interested in a deal on a gun. The pistol was a very clean Colt Detective so we made a d
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: looking for a new stick for The chupacabra by Tim Neitzke @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Making progress .... Need to figure out the caliber now. You saving chupa fur or no ?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Reloading Vmax 75 grains with H414 powder.. by Rusty Black @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Thank you guys..I did finally find some data..
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: looking for a new stick for The chupacabra by 204farr @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

I do like CF and TI. I got this new person at work thinking I will pay her to make it .It will get done quicker the the other smith I use.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 17 Hornet for Woodchucks by basdjs @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

I've hunted Pa. groundhogs often for several years with .17 HMR, .17 Hornet, and .17 Fireball. The HMR is my least favorite and I've stopped using it due to crawl offs. I've had no problems with the Hornet to about 200 yds and to 300 yds with the Fir
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Good customer relations from Hornaday by reb8600 @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Maybe good customer relations but poor quality throughout a lot of their products lately.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Browning bxd shotgun ammo by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I tried the standard S&B 4b, penetration was poor. I see Fiocchi nickel plated 4b ammo listed has anyone tried these on winter northern coyote?
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: ** GRIPPER BUNNY BOMB ** by badtothebone @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Sounds good! I will send you my number tomorrow and we will get on the phone tomorrow evening and go over the call Basics. I'm sure you'll be happy with the way this call sounds! Happy holiday
Predator Hunting
So here's a question. Since PredatorMasters is supposedly (or would like to be) the "D.U." of the predator world, what are they contributing to the fight against legislation like this?
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: AZ G&F studying predator contests by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

So here's a question. Since PredatorMasters is supposedly (or would like to be) the "D.U." of the predator world, what are they contributing to the fight against legislation like this?
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulzar Axion Key XM30 first impressions by Burnsome... @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Thanks WE, meant to say earlier was trying to decide on the breach for helmet mounted vs the pulsar for hands free. Thinking the pulsar would be handier for my uses. Keep us updated on how it works out for you!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulzar Axion Key XM30 first impressions by weekender @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

06 I will let you know. Burns you may have to have something made to use this unit on a helmet but I think it would work as small and as light as it is. It has a 1/4 20 on the bottom. I think I would prolly have to remove or trim the rubber on the ey
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Browning bxd shotgun ammo by AWS @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Derbyacresbob Could you supply the penetration of steel T's at 1450 fps compared to Lead BB's you've shown? Thank You in advance. I use lead BB's in my combo guns, 1 oz. of nickel plated BB's in my 16ga and 1 1/4 oz in my 12ga and have very good
Optics
I have two of the X-30's and I like them. Glass is clear and they work pretty good. Not going to break the bank either.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Deviation in AR 15/10 vs bolt action by Buster Hindend @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

At those ranges I wouldn’t even consider SD, especially if we are talking about a hunting scenario
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Browning bxd shotgun ammo by Boommeup @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

I understand completely GC!!! Very interesting on the ballistics on those different rounds. I do like 4 buck, bought Lee’s mould years ago. Just haven’t played with it yet! Soft lead, Linotype or a mixture of both??? Any one have experienced with mak
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Re: Heavy coyote by Slagiatt @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

That sucker must have been eating good
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Leica Riflescope Sale Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW - Matte - L-4a #56104 reduced from $1,549.00 to only $899.99 Yes, you are seeing that correctly. New Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW - Matte - L-4a #56104 reduced from $1,549.00 to only $899.99 The optics are ful
Optics
Need to scope my Remington 783 Tactical in .223. I've narrowed it down to these two as I don't want to spend very much money on this scope. I've never owned a Burris but I have several Bushnells and none have had any issues. Please share your thought
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: ** GRIPPER BUNNY BOMB ** by Fur Taker @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Yes I would be interested. You can PM your number, I can give you a call.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Browning bxd shotgun ammo by GC @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

AWS is a good guy. I actually get his point, it works under the right conditions, ect. Having no restrictions that require actually using the stuff there would be no real reason to go there is my point. It's all good.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 17 Hornet for Woodchucks by Fur Taker @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Yes, my Dad use to say the same thing about the 22 Hornet. Bullet would go right thru them and the would act as if there not hit. He would go over to their holes and see them laying there.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 17 Hornet for Woodchucks by Fur Taker @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Okay, thanks for the intel.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Browning bxd shotgun ammo by derbyacresbob @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

From KPY Shotshell Ballistics. 1450 fps steel BB shot gets 3.70" of gel penetration at 13.5 yards. 1300 fps lead BB shot gets 3.70" of gel penetration at 46.1 yards. 1180 fps lead number 4 buck shot gets 3.70" of gel penetration at 10
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Browning bxd shotgun ammo by Boommeup @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Your a braze man AWS for being so steel friendly! And your correct, Let them get close. But in my experience I’d have to agree with GC beats throwing gravel... I won’t be trying these shells.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.