Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: loose but stock on Winchester model 94 by AWS @ Today at 01:29 AM

Greased paper works well also
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 243 ammo for putting them down by Crob00 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

I have shot 3 coyotes this past week and all three have gotten up and took off. Even shot one of them twice tonight. I’m shooting 58 grain Winchester varmint x. I have determined these are the problem. I used to shoot 223 55 grain vmax no problems so
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: A little July 4th pdog thermal action by 204 AR @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the mouse shoots. When the vegetation dies off this fall it will be game on again lol. Can't see them now, though I did get lucky a few nights ago with one.
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Club.......... by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Well, the 4th of July party at the club was a huge success. Probably 60 plus men, women and children attended. There were 41 rounds of skeet shot and 38 rounds of 5 stand and several rounds shot on the wobble trap field. Lots of food and drinks. No a
Night Calling
I wish you would have bumped up the Pulsar to 4x as it would have been a better comparison to the Halo at 3.5x to some degree although now not the equal 640 images. I think it's always more difficult to compare scopes that are not closer in base magn
The Church of The Painful Truth
It's been going on for decades. I certainly hope it's true.
Night Calling
Impressive so say the least. Thanks for sharing.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: A little July 4th pdog thermal action by jmeddy @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Agree with alf--neat but no comparison to the mouse hunts.THEY WERE HIARIOUS.
Jump to new posts Re: Outstanding News from the Supreme Court by masshunter @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

The AG here has just told police chiefs to issue permits to any qualified applicants. Ours has been a "may" issue system almost as long as NY. Bracing now for roadblocks such as more training, higher cost, limits on where we can carry such
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not too pleased with Sierra by Coyote-conquest @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

I've seen a lot of loaded Sierra ammo and it's not cheap. I think they are just taking advantage of the prices and selling loaded ammo for a bigger profit.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: loose but stock on Winchester model 94 by masshunter @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

I had the same problem with a 1894 Marlin a couple years ago. It was just a little loose, so a couple layers of plumbers teflon tape in the top and bottom channels shimmed it just enough.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade 50 year old rifle or buy new? by Coyote-conquest @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

My first thought is upgrade the scope but honestly I would probably buy a new rifle then upgrade the scope later. Don't get rid of the rifle, you will regret it.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bobcat Hunters by masshunter @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Beaver ponds, especially the old dried up ones with plenty of brush. Turkey roosts. Driving back roads after a fresh snow.
Night Calling
Thanks for the video. That Halo is pretty impressive, but certainly a budget stretcher.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not too pleased with Sierra by Rustydust @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Many of us remember when a box of 100 bullets from all the major makers were no more than a dollar or two different from each other. Speer, Nosler, Sierra, Hornady, if it was a similar bullet it was priced similarly as well. I guess that I tried just
Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223 Hopefully they're really getting serious about it and not just pretending to do something. The situation should have been declared an invasion a long time ago. I'll believe it when I see it. Whoa, hoss! Border sta
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6mm A.F. what is it? by Thaine @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Eric, Thanks, but they are clearly A.F. Maker is unknown and "6mm A.F. (1 in 12) N.R.A." is the only marking. Three barrels all done in a production style mark. Note there is an R in the NRA and it is clear the F is correct and not an R. I
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade 50 year old rifle or buy new? by Nannyhammer40 @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Upgrade the glass and call it good. I have a 1966 model 700 that any day of the week will put them on the money. It looks wore out but it still kills well.
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Vortex scope pics by JVHome869 @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

scope pics for sale
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not too pleased with Sierra by 204 AR @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Sierra's have always been fantastically accurate and usually easy to dial in. I've noticed also that there seem to be none to be found these days. I'm not sure where they all go? Hornady's have always been reliable, available, and cost effective and
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not too pleased with Sierra by ackleyman @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Sierra bullet jackets are very high quality, in the relm of Berger. So, you are buying an upgraded product with Sierra. Having said that, Hornady bullets are available, Sierra is NOT!
It's about time. Hopefully they're really getting serious about it and not just pretending to do something. Honestly, I think they're probably just bluffing and trying to snow people over until the next election. The situation should have been declar
Jump to new posts Re: Just How Bad IS Joe Biden's Economy by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Yeah, at least our 401's were earning up to 15% interest under Carter. Expecting to get a bill any day now instead of interest on what's left of them AB! (After Brandon) Regards, hm
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not too pleased with Sierra by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

I like and shoot the BlitzKing line of Sierra bullets when I can get them. I like the Match Kings to. But like others I seem to have to find Hornady or Speer or Nosler to replace them when Sierra's aren't available. Bullets haven't been near the prob
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Side by side footage of the best thermal scopes on the market by Brad Baranouskas @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Hope everyone enjoys my videos, comparing “THE MONSTERS” of the Thermal Industry. Side by side hunting video’s with the N-Vision Halo XRF, Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 LRF and the IRAY Rico Alpha!!!!!! Also featuring the IRAY RH25 and N-Vision NOX35 htt
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.