Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: How important is camouflage to you? by AWS @ 55 seconds ago

I'm not much of an open country hunter, preferring hunting in the cover, I usually sit in front of something but don't tuck myself in as I like to be able to swing around almost 360. I've always been a camo fan but kind of a cheapscape also and buy
Lions, Bears & Houndsmen
Jump to new posts Re: Sewing up a dog? Tips, pics advice. by sandy hicks @ 1 minute 45 seconds ago

Hog hunters around here staple them up. One of the local vets sells them a tranquilizer that they use a couple of drops of to calm them dowm. Valley vet supply is where I order my horse meds. Much cheaper than local.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: CZ 455 VARMINT .22 MAG w/ BOYDS STOCK by sandy hicks @ 10 minutes 40 seconds ago

I like it. I have one in the same color on a rem.700
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Kimber rifles by msinc @ 15 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bruised I have wondered if alot of the issue were before the MOA guarantee? I don't know long that's been in effect. I doubt it would much matter how long it has been in effect....if you actually read it you realize that it i
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Kimber rifles by sandy hicks @ 16 minutes 55 seconds ago

Good comparison to the little smith there 243. Mine taught me about bullet trajectory some 25 years ago. I assumed a much larger bullet drop than reality at 50 yards. I never shoot it under 15 yards for practice. They are hard to shoot though, my 70
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 1st called coyote for 2017 by canislatrans54 @ 17 minutes 46 seconds ago

Congrats on both the coyote, and the turkey, sir!!
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Kimber rifles by K22 @ 23 minutes 5 seconds ago

Quote:K22, of all the ironies in life, I have a Stainless Ruger UltraLight with the skinny 20" barrel in 204 Ruger that is a very accurate rifle. Go figure. The one I have is a 1st year model in 223. Walnut and blued. 4" groups were its
Hand Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Question for all you call makers??????? by bearmanric @ 29 minutes 50 seconds ago

Optics
Jump to new posts Re: 4x14 vs 6x20 usefulness by Pack_Wolf @ 35 minutes 42 seconds ago

Thanks AWS. Your showing at the PM egg shoot tells me you know your stuff. I agree.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Killed a big Male! And want to say THANK YOU to all you guys! by Night Eyes @ 39 minutes 57 seconds ago

WTG!! Nice write up and good shooting.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Can I damage AR shooting with gas block shut off? by SnowmanMo @ 40 minutes 55 seconds ago

Most of the adjustable gas block manufacturers recommend that you start your tuning process by closing off the gas port, then opening it up until the gun cycles correctly with the load that you plan on using.
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Fox to Carry President Trump's NRA Speech Live by Infidel 762 @ 45 minutes 9 seconds ago

I know he has toned it down since he won, but I wanna see him make more speeches with this type of enthusiasm;
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Mess With TEXAS by sandy hicks @ 47 minutes 23 seconds ago

I agree TBone. But in the end the law has a duty to act not a mayor.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Crap. Just weighed my rig by Silverfox @ 48 minutes 27 seconds ago

Back in the 1960s and 1970s most of my varmint/predator rifles had sporter barrels and were quite lite to carry. I eventually purchased an M77V in .22-250 and since then most of my rifles have heavy barrels on them. It just seemed to me that when f
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Mess With TEXAS by pdog2062 @ 49 minutes 47 seconds ago

I am proud to be a Texan
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: 4x14 vs 6x20 usefulness by AWS @ 51 minutes 25 seconds ago

If the Vortex your looking at is the 6.5-20x44 Viper, I have two and while they are reliable and I've won at least one match with them they are not the clearest scopes I've used, even my 8-32 Mueller is clearer. For a coyote calling rig I prefer som
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Mess With TEXAS by Infidel 762 @ 56 minutes 20 seconds ago

Victims of the illegals should also be able to sue the city, if they can prove they had previously been released after contact with LEOs refusing to comply... I'm sure some ambulance chasing lawyers could make sum thing stick...
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 300 AAC Blackout? by blingslinger @ Today at 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: 5194 Here's a picture of my 300. It's a lefty 700 that Chad Dixon of LRI built for me. It has a 1in8 twist Bartlein barrel, HS Precision Stock and bottom metal, Jewell trigger and Thunderbeast suppressor. Chad and team did a
Night Calling
Way to go!
Night Calling
Originally Posted By: DoubleUpNow that's what I can an "eye popping experience", congrats John. LOL!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: What do you use when yourun out of H4350? by Tbone-AZ @ Today at 02:44 PM

Thx.. Did some searching and this is what i found. Of course it was red tape put in place by those that are supposed to work for us and not against us. In an Explosives Industry Newsletter issued in June 2016, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firea
AR's
I have not read this entire thread, but one thing I would look at is the hammer on the RR trigger. I don't know how many times folks have called me with the same problem you are having and it turned out to be the hammer. With the upper off of the l
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: What do you use when yourun out of H4350? by pyscodog @ Today at 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZHopefully someone at the NRA will talk to Trump and have someone look into what is the bottle neck and limiting supply, while he is there.. There has to be some non-sense red tape somewhere causing issues. I talke
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Bargain Scanner by Smoke4871 @ Today at 02:24 PM

Kevin, I will check the Spark. Thanks Smoke4871
Jump to new posts Re: A Man's Worst Nightmare by Infidel 762 @ Today at 02:21 PM

It would take an entire lifetime to remember an entire lifetime... Talk about living in the past... A definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior expecting different results, thus a smart man learns from his mistakes... Yet it is the wise m
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 ... 53 54 >

Forum Stats
54230 Members
86 Forums
323854 Topics
3050421 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
28ga, DavidW, lastchance

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.