Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Any 20 Practical shooters tried this? by Rustydust @ 13 minutes 1 second ago

I tried BD loads (12 grains) using the 40 grain bullet and they would not cycle in my AR. If I had stiffened the load a bit more they might have worked but then that would have taken away some of the reason to use lighter loads after all. Nowadays
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Homemade auxiliary speaker by Grigsby @ 24 minutes 42 seconds ago

I recently wired up a speaker similar to yours. I bought a 25 watt pyle PHSP6K from Amazon for $20. So not quite as homemade as yours, but I had to solder a 3.5 mm audio plug and give it some paint. It was perfect to get more volume out of my Primos
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: VARGET NEVER FAILS!! by spotstalkshoot @ 33 minutes 2 seconds ago

I'm running 36.7 gr load with a Bart's 52 gr ultra(22-250). I'm not at the top end for my barrel/Varget lot. My hunting loads have came out of the same 8# container for the last 10 years. Work up with chronograph and pressure signs to top and stay be
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Ohio tailgate picture by Grigsby @ 37 minutes 14 seconds ago

Nice work! I bet it was terrible laying off. I tend to get a little messed up in the head when I can't get out sometimes. I'm glad to see your patience was rewarded.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Is the 204 becoming obsolete? by spotstalkshoot @ 41 minutes 30 seconds ago

Cabelas has the M12 for 369 again. Tough to find a better shooting 204r at that price.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Which gun? by DoubleUp @ 43 minutes 53 seconds ago

Bill, I think the 17SWM would definitely give you a bit more punch if you can find a rifle that satisfies you. Not too many brands that are chambered for it I don't think. A quick search looks like you would be limited to the Savage B-mag, a bette
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Homemade auxiliary speaker by weekender @ 44 minutes 4 seconds ago

The crows that died from my homemade speaker were piled high. It really worked for them.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts 2020 Pulsar Products by vetman1 @ 45 minutes 2 seconds ago

Does anyone have the specs on the new sensor that Pulsar is using in their new Pulsar Trail 2 and Helion 2 models? I am wondering how the new Trail 2 XP50 image will compare to the Thermion XP50. I have not seen any mention of the new sensor bein
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Bhw 6x6.8 issues by varminter .223 @ Today at 08:18 AM

I already have one of Ritch's 6x6.8's that I'm currently using as my primary night hunting gun. I have a side charging AR-10 243 upper and Barrel on the way as well. I'm also going to pursue another 6mm option on the AR15 platform.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on a 788 build by George Foster @ Today at 07:56 AM

I look at things this way always, if I want something and feel ok with the price I buy it. I would much rather buy a 788 for that price rather than some other rifles.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Is the 204 becoming obsolete? by FLATHEAD67 @ Today at 07:34 AM

Sorry about the double tap !
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Is the 204 becoming obsolete? by FLATHEAD67 @ Today at 07:33 AM

I finally broke down and traded into an A bolt stalker 204. Figured it had been around long enough now that i would give it a try after all the good I've read about it. Shoots better than I do. It will never replace my trusty ol 222 though.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Is the 204 becoming obsolete? by FLATHEAD67 @ Today at 07:33 AM

I finally broke down and traded into an A bolt stalker 204. Figured it had been around long enough now that i would give it a try after all the good I've read about it. Shoots better than I do. It will never replace my trusty ol 222 though.
Predator Hunting
I haven't cleaned any skulls in years and never with a pressure vessel. But I have boiled my share and for me it's just more PITA that it's worth. Easier to just bury them shallow and dig them up a few months later - just as clean and the teeth don
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New member saying hello! by FLATHEAD67 @ Today at 07:15 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Dion. I live a little over an hour southeast of KCMO near Truman Lake. Been on here a week or 2,just scrolled back a few pages and found this,thought I would take a minute to introduce myself. Better late than never. I li
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Which gun? by Bill Kingore @ Today at 06:51 AM

Nice shot on that dog....
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Which gun? by Bill Kingore @ Today at 06:50 AM

Thanks guys as 6 was saying my .17 is spot on with 20gr cci and my .22 mag is pretty accurate to
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Well thats pretty neat.... by Zcustom @ Today at 06:11 AM

We have some real gems moving into NH, most are backed by PETA so that gives you an idea of there motivation.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What would you do #3? by OregonMike @ Today at 03:06 AM

Prone out and smack him with the RPR in 6.5 Creedmoor... poof, no coyote.
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Sausage and Hamburger by DesertRam @ Today at 01:52 AM

Well done! There's something very satisfying about filling the freezer with fresh organic venison processed by one's own hand. We too process our own game and never have to doubt its quality.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: New To The Forum by DesertRam @ Today at 01:35 AM

Welcome. There are quite a few successful eastern hunters right here in this forum. Read a few of their posts and you'll start to pick up some very useful tips.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Ohio tailgate picture by DesertRam @ Today at 01:33 AM

That's a well-furred haul!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 8mm rem mag works just fine by DesertRam @ Today at 01:31 AM

I've shot more than one coyote with a .50 caliber muzzleloader. I have a bad habit of getting distracted by good coyote stands during big game hunts. Many recent hunts have been during the muzzleloader season, so that is the tool in hand when I reali
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Old eyes by Bear @ Today at 01:24 AM

I have the same problem and put a peep sight on my black powder rifle, Did not help me.maybe you will be different
AR's
PWS makes 1'' @100 yard groups. I have several of them. lol
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 ... 40 41 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.