Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Steyr Model L 22-250 by pacecars @ 12 minutes 41 seconds ago

Call Steyr. I have owned a bunch of Model M Professionals and they were always very helpful with any info I needed
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Why only 5 million? by tnshootist @ 12 minutes 45 seconds ago

I would hate for it to be my job to stand before the world and defend a bump stock. It would make me sound silly and when I defended match triggers no one would listen.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Steyr Model L 22-250 by pyscodog @ 16 minutes 6 seconds ago

Did a little surfing. Didn't find much but one guy said he thought it was a 12 twist. Its really not that hard to figure it out with a cleaning rod and a tight patch.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: We lost a husband , father , grand pa by Josh Pearson @ 25 minutes 2 seconds ago

I am very sorry for your loss. RIP
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 4 for 4 for 2 by SnowmanMo @ 29 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: desert daveYeah buddy! Nice work It was a lot of fun. Like we had with those foxes.
Jump to new posts Re: Corporations doing an end run around the Second Ammendment? by tnshootist @ 31 minutes 49 seconds ago

I wish I believed writing a letter made a difference.I write all the time because it makes me feel better. No one ever reads them. It's which group has the most power. Money is power. Not the way I want it but it's the way it is. The left is out orga
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts YouTube alternative by Humpness @ 38 minutes 29 seconds ago

Is there a YouTube alternative to sharing hunt videos that is hunt minded or gun minded?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Steyr Model L 22-250 by AubreyD. @ 43 minutes 57 seconds ago

Yeah I know 1-14’s are deadly on yotes. I have some Berger 52 grainers that it should like pretty well. I also have the 50 grain Barnes TTSX and those are deadly out of the Swift so we will see.
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts ** OSAGE BUNNY BOMB, OFF SEASON PRICING ** by badtothebone @ Today at 03:40 PM

I'd like to offer an osage orange Bunny Bomb. The call is pure field grade, everything you need and nothin' you don't, with more time spent tuning the board than on the body. It's got an oil and wax finish, and sealed up nice and tight inside as we
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: AR 15 questions again! by GLShooter @ Today at 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: HcboyOriginally Posted By: GLShooterI use the Sinclair tool for measuring distance to lands. Fast, accurate and repeatable. It is far easier to use than the Hornady tool that I also have used and you aren't hobbled buying or ma
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Ballistic Tips for Chucks? by cherokeetracker @ Today at 02:29 PM

Good for you Flesh Eater. The only three bullets I would consider for this are the Hornady VMax, The Sierra Blitz or the Nosler Bts. Depending upon who had them on sale.
Reloading & Ammo
PPV 139 gr out of my 7x57R, Weaver K-1.5 100 yards. https://imageshack.com/a/img922/9640/E8VvYt.jpg
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: AR 15 questions again! by Hcboy @ Today at 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: GLShooterI use the Sinclair tool for measuring distance to lands. Fast, accurate and repeatable. It is far easier to use than the Hornady tool that I also have used and you aren't hobbled buying or making the converted cases.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 308 for Prairie Dogs by cherokeetracker @ Today at 02:12 PM

Well I see you learned something about the important use of a spotter. NOT mandatory but very helpful. I knew 2 guys that used their 338 lapuas for Pdog hunting because they wanted to practice 1000 yd shots. You can use the 308 but as you also lear
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Sellier Bellot, Prvi Partizan 7 mm brass by ackleyman @ Today at 02:05 PM

PPU in 7x57 is what I use. I have a dozen reloads on the brass, not real hot loads, it is good stuff. The FN carbine loves this brass and 140g Accubonds, ballistic tips, and partitions, R#15.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: 22lr Scope recommendation by TripleDeuce660 @ Today at 02:03 PM

Weaver v16 and send it back for the varminter reticle or you can get it already in the V24. I have the v24 and find it just right for paper and hunting, but wish it was in the v16. Clearidge optics are also worth a look. The sightron s1 3-9x32 ri
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Idaho Turkey by weekender @ Today at 02:01 PM

Congrats on the gobbler. Glad you got to share it with your wife.
Predators Of The Deep
Very nice trip, too bad on the walleyes, not much better eat'n than walleye.. are u sure a walleye didn't just jump smack into your fry'n pan for lunch ?? -jk-
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 4 for 4 for 2 by desert dave @ Today at 01:36 PM

Yeah buddy! Nice work
Jump to new posts Re: Why only 5 million? by Flesh Eater @ Today at 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: quickbloodThere are many admirable organizations that fight to preserve the 2nd Amendment, however, you only hear of one from the liberals and mainstream media. It's the one they fear and hate the most. It's the one that has t
Originally Posted By: hm1996 Regards, hm "Maybe if all those who thinks the NRA compromises to much were members there would then be enough members that compromise would not be necessary." This, right here. It wouldn't matter if every g
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Idaho Whistle Pigs by songdog34 @ Today at 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: BearI always thought whistle pigs were rock chucks??? I think it's just a local misnomer. But, like it or not, that's what everyone around here calls 'em!
somebody in this thread is delusional. not mentioning any names though. lol
Originally Posted By: Flesh EaterOriginally Posted By: tnshootistMaybe if all those who thinks the NRA compromises to much were members there would then be enough members that compromise would not be necessary. At this point I do not plan to give up
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: What Tumbling Media do you use?? by dburk @ Today at 12:38 PM

Wet tumble with stainless pins, armorall wash and wax, and lemishine.
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 ... 31 32 >

Forum Stats
55675 Members
88 Forums
332263 Topics
3129049 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
4xpuller, Chase16, Ford, Luis O., Mike Cogar, Slimbow00

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.