Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: A Navy Seals Take by Foxpro.223 @ 1 minute 9 seconds ago

Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bobcat rebound sound by Cscriv @ 25 minutes 43 seconds ago

I have not but definitely intrigued by the concept now. Iíll give it a try this weekend!
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 12ga 3shot Black Cloud to the back of the leg by OKRattler @ 42 minutes 36 seconds ago

Next time you hear that steel shot can't penetrate worth a crap, you should disagree. Looks like it did a fine job to me. And that's after going through a door.....
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Another Coyote double with thermal by weekender @ 50 minutes 29 seconds ago

Good shooting on the runners.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: We hunted all day and got 2 coyotes. by weekender @ 54 minutes 56 seconds ago

Looks like you got one with a purdy white belly and the other, well... Thanks for the read and pics.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky Duck Revolt by Willy1 @ 58 minutes 41 seconds ago

I have never looked at the lucky duck call but have used a CS24 for a long time. Does the lucky duck remote have a volume indicator on it like the FP. So you know what the volume is at when the speaker is beyond your being able to hear it. Thanks
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Lee die issue by 204 AR @ Today at 09:59 PM

From your statement on how hard it's sizing, I'd guess it's squeezing it down enough. When it does this the brass flows forward, perhaps you aren't bumping the shoulder enough? Take a case that won't chamber and turn the die down 1/8 revolution at a
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by gobblergetter @ Today at 09:57 PM

Yep, he needed to go. Thats some nasty stuff. The other one may have the mange as well. Hopefully it will come in for you.
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: AR 10 .243 suppressor by Jetboat1 @ Today at 09:46 PM

Banish 30 is modular, meaning it can be configured to 7Ē or 9Ē and is a direct thread onto host weapon. Banish Gold is fixed at 8.2 inches I believe is what their website says. It is also set up for quick detach instead of direct thread. Only pros
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Another Coyote double with thermal by Bowhntr6pt @ Today at 09:33 PM

Nice.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: If you had a brand new action? by jetman @ Today at 09:29 PM

6MM/06
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ Today at 09:28 PM

To read entire story, cut and paste the (BOLD)headline in your browser Grassroots Alert: Vol. 28, No. 10 3/8/2021 Support NRA-ILA NEWS NEWS NEWS Another Anti-Gun Extremist Promoted for Bidenís Cabinet President Bidenís nominee to serve as
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: If you had a brand new action? by jaximus @ Today at 09:14 PM

its hard to suggest without knowing what you have already. i buy a lot of actions and build a lot of guns, but mine are all on mausers. i prefer the short action and 243s, but in a long action, id be looking at a 25-06 or 270 if youre commited to the
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: AR 10 .243 suppressor by catfishlouie @ Today at 08:51 PM

Thanks again guys for your info. Is there any reason to spend the extra and purchase the banish gold vs the banish 30 ?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: If you had a brand new action? by pyscodog @ Today at 08:19 PM

Already have a Swift.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: If you had a brand new action? by spotstalkshoot @ Today at 07:56 PM

220 swift
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: What Suppressor for .204 AR? by skinney @ Today at 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: RayDogWhen you have a properly tuned gas system you are looking at more like 10-15 dB at the ear while still having the best possible reduction at the muzzle. Here is some testing we did on a 10.5" AR https://www.youtube.c
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: If you had a brand new action? by pyscodog @ Today at 07:45 PM

I just found a screamin deal on a long action and really have no idea what to build if I buy it. Its kinda like one of those deals to good to pass on but don't know what to do with it. I thought 6-06, 25-06, maybe 6AI since I have the reloading compo
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bobcat rebound sound by OKRattler @ Today at 07:41 PM

Have you tried turning the call down? I've seen that work on not just cats but coyotes. I'd try that or some kind of rodent in distress. Or if they're not too far out head shoot them. Cats won't always run off right away even if you miss.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bobcat rebound sound by Cscriv @ Today at 07:31 PM

Just reread your post and may have caught something. Now that I think of it, adjusting volume is something Iíve never tried in those situations....
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bobcat rebound sound by Cscriv @ Today at 07:26 PM

Hey dirty dog good question... Typically I use a coyote light (red) with a dimmer so burning them up isnít too much of a concern as I usually keep it pretty low and light them up with a kill light once Iím ready to shoot. No particular distance per
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: We hunted all day and got 2 coyotes. by BrianID @ Today at 06:52 PM

Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories. The unpredictability of coyotes always keeps it interesting. Some come in exactly as you expect and others show up from an unexpected direction on a stand that you donít believe will produce.
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Re: # 4 for the year by cherokeetracker @ Today at 06:51 PM

Seeing as how it was a Boar, you might skin it and use it or the guts for coyote bait. Edit to add good shooting BTW
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 22-250 or 243 for yotes? by BrianID @ Today at 06:47 PM

I would agree that you may be a lot happier with a lighter rifle in the AR15 instead of a heavier AR10. I built an AR10 6mm creedmoor with the thought of it being my main coyote rifle. Iíve killed a number of coyotes with it but it is heavy. Iím almo
The Church of The Painful Truth
Texas State Representative Introduces Bill to Finish Border Wall Construction By Samuel Allegri March 5, 2021 Updated: March 6, 2021 Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R-Canton) introduced a bill proposing the border wall construction initiated under f
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.