Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Road to Nowhere-Super Yoter Style by weekender @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

DU, do think your partners Thermion could be focused better or is that the best it could do?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: burned out barrel by willy1947 @ 24 minutes 58 seconds ago

I bought a rifle that the guy said was burned out. I cleaned the copper out of it and I still shoot it.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super yoter issues by Kirsch @ 40 minutes 18 seconds ago

You are correct, it would make sense it could be the mount/rail if it got banged around a lot, etc and moved. Just sitting for 15 minutes and shooting, seems kind of odd that it would have an impact. Let us know how it goes.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: burned out barrel by scheide @ 43 minutes 13 seconds ago

Thanks for all the info. I hope I get it bought and go from there.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super yoter issues by varminter .223 @ 50 minutes 2 seconds ago

I've got it on my Stag. Mount nut is backed off ten clicks from max tight to get good lever cam over. It needed to be six clicks from tight to get the same cam over on the bca rail. Now to see if can muster the ambition to get off the couch and out i
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: old man at the range by AdamT @ 54 minutes 13 seconds ago

You mean you can’t shoot like that?
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Road to Nowhere-Super Yoter Style by DoubleUp @ Today at 08:22 PM

A gaping hole! Here is the same video for comparison sake shot from my hunting partner's Thermion XP50. In all honesty his focus isn't as sharp in this video as it normally is, but does give a better idea of the FOV difference between the Thermion
Firearms
Jump to new posts old man at the range by 204 AR @ Today at 08:22 PM

I saw this on another forum and got a good chuckle out of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHtJZXqgU4
Hog Heaven
Originally Posted By: pyscodogI think "cashing in" is probably closer to the truth. I remember when a deer lease was $5 an acre. Not anymore. It's only going to get worse. As we speak, billionaires are buying up land like crazy, as it's a
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: where are the bolt action rifles?? by crapshoot @ Today at 08:12 PM

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/cz-527-17-hornet-mdt.7108931/
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super yoter issues by 204 AR @ Today at 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: varminter .223Originally Posted By: DoubleUpI think I might dump the dealer instead. Made that comment to a buddy earlier. +1, that's a terrible dealer attitude. Geez. I think you've done your due diligence, just thinking a
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: ONE BAD .20cal! by alf @ Today at 07:58 PM

Start with 6x47 Peterson brass will get you there faster & easier.....
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Road to Nowhere-Super Yoter Style by pmack @ Today at 07:50 PM

What that right hind leg look like after those 2 hits? That was pretty intense, well done.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote Max. Range 22 Cal AR Cartridges by Jerryrigged @ Today at 07:50 PM

Longest at night so far with 223/ 69gr Nosler Cust Comp bullet, Armasight Nemesis has been about 200. Would not hesitate much going out to 300, based on my 200 yd groups & the crosshairs very clear on that scope. I have since switched to the Sier
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: ONE BAD .20cal! by B23 @ Today at 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Austin LaughlinWhoaaaaa… You’re onto something. I’m intrigued. I never even thought about the 20x47. I owned the 6 for awhile and I loved that round. You know anybody or have you yourself dealt with it? That’s got my attention
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super yoter issues by varminter .223 @ Today at 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpI think I might dump the dealer instead. Made that comment to a buddy earlier.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Road to Nowhere-Super Yoter Style by DoubleUp @ Today at 07:45 PM

I let them get too close, but my partner likes them close. It worked out okay though. I got a big laugh out of that mouse myself. That's the wonderful thing about thermal. You just see so many interesting things in the dark.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super yoter issues by DoubleUp @ Today at 07:42 PM

I think I might dump the dealer instead.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: ONE BAD .20cal! by Austin Laughlin @ Today at 07:31 PM

Whoaaaaa… You’re onto something. I’m intrigued. I never even thought about the 20x47. I owned the 6 for awhile and I loved that round. You know anybody or have you yourself dealt with it? That’s got my attention big time.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: ONE BAD .20cal! by Austin Laughlin @ Today at 07:29 PM

Exactly. I’d go the BR route in a hurry, but I want one that feeds easily. If you had to do it over again DAA, would you still go the 20-250 route? Or is there any other route you’d take these days? What I would GIVE to get my hands on that 14 Pre
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super yoter issues by varminter .223 @ Today at 07:26 PM

Moving to a different option would be great if Bering will do something about it because my dealer told me to sell it on Facebook. Guess what I'm not on Facebook and I don't dump faulty items on other people. The first one had ample clearance betw
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Road to Nowhere-Super Yoter Style by Burnsome... @ Today at 07:05 PM

Awesome action there DU and great shooting
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Super yoter issues by Burnsome... @ Today at 07:01 PM

Just throwing something out there Gents...and perhaps others more knowledgeable than me can chime in, but is there a possibility that a "parallax-related" type issue might be going on? That being the repeatable positioning of your eye in r
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Have another G2, 243 on the way by 204 AR @ Today at 06:59 PM

I was curious what the 58s would do. I had some data from 2 years ago with them and varget so I started there. I worked up to 44.8, Win brass, cci 200 primers, seated 2.61" which was just random as you can't touch the lands. Very small data set,
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22-250, 204 or something else? by pyscodog @ Today at 06:59 PM

He hasn't been back since his first couple of posts....so carry on. This is more interesting anyway.
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 ... 30 31 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.