Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Native (base) Magnification by NGI_TOM @ 34 seconds ago

With thermal, you really need to decide which is most important, field of view or magnification. You kind of have to choose one or the other. Where I hunt, it's wide open expanses where you can see for several hundred yards. Sometimes miles. So I sac
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Touchup sharpening. by tripod3 @ 7 minutes 50 seconds ago

So I have found. The D2 I normally kept in tune for the last decade Then KOA graciously replaced it under warranty damaged and it took a bit. The S30 was a gift and I simply let it go. Lesson learned.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 CM Factory ammo pressure by SlickerThanSnot @ 8 minutes 34 seconds ago

that is great. i did not know they printed the actual powder used on the box. thanks.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Another Got My Cat Back Thread!!! by SlickerThanSnot @ 12 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OKRattler Now I have a big eared,cross eyed bobcat. Every time I look at it I feel like shooting it again. i wont lie, that made me laugh.
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Another ND PD Hunt on 10-20-2017 by Rustydust @ 13 minutes 40 seconds ago

Great. I as thinking it was a .204 but not sure. After missing my last two years due to things out of my control I have Big Plans on next June in eastern Wyoming again. Almost all my varmint shooting is ground squirrels but I have a passion for pra
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: If I were the devil by Fursniper @ 14 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fw707Your arrogant declaration of "faith" sends everyone on the entire earth to an eternity of "torched" torment and misery if they don't believe what you think a god has told you to believe. The "arrog
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 Grendel Done...for now by g Bo @ 15 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Deltagunner00Originally Posted By: CountryWildcatThat looks nice. What are the specs? Thanks! Mega Billet Upper ALG Defense EMR 1 JP Supermatch 18" 1/8" JP adjustable gas block BCM BCG JP Bolt ADM 20 MOA Mount
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trail/helion battery by NGI_TOM @ 16 minutes 54 seconds ago

Pulsar customer service has been top notch! They do a great job!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Nosler Varmageddon by metsen duts @ 21 minutes 21 seconds ago

Haven't had a chance to shoot anything but paper but nosler factory non tipped varmengeddon are the best round out of my Áz so far one ragged hole at 100 yards off a bench
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: If I were the devil by fw707 @ 32 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Savage250Where is your evidence that God does not exist? I'll wait. Which god? Since your god acknowledges the existence of other gods, you'll need to narrow it down. * Tick, tock.......... *
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Auction. Please read! by Iamjuggernaut @ 36 minutes 7 seconds ago

Great cause 35
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: South Dakota night hunting rules. by Uncle Jimbo @ 39 minutes 30 seconds ago

PM forum member Skinney. He is a SD resident and avid night hunter. He also testified before the state legislature to get the laws changed to allow night vision/thermal. When you PM him, be sure to thank him for his work.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Homemade fur coat? by AWS @ 43 minutes 25 seconds ago

Parson your not supose to keep them in your bedroom, that's why we have fur sheds. For three years I lived in a tent and set up a teepee off a little bit to put up fur in. More than once I used to flesh beaver in the kitchen of on house I built
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Osage Magnum auction Monday by Iamjuggernaut @ 46 minutes 36 seconds ago

Itís between jack and cottontail right?
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Killed a pretty big kitty down in Texas by hm1996 @ 51 minutes 26 seconds ago

No problem, Jason, glad to do it. Be happy to post your pendant picture if you find it. Regards, Clarence
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Ok I'm going with the 58s by MasterBlaster @ 55 minutes 29 seconds ago

I'm thinking the same thing. Coming down your way to deer hunt the rifle season. Would like to use the 6x6.8 but will have the 7 mm mag also. MB
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: powder preferance for AR in 223 by Coyotejunki @ 58 minutes 39 seconds ago

I like 8208 a lot with the 69 Sierra TMK, wish I could get my shooting skills more consistant
Predator Hunting
IMO, contest and ADC work are different needs than the recreational hunter/shooter,
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Ok I'm going with the 58s by Coyotejunki @ Today at 10:35 PM

Not yet, but I may try the Sierra 85 HPBT, it works so well in my 243
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: powder preferance for AR in 223 by Eastex @ Today at 10:34 PM

W 748 has shot lights out in every ar I've owned
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Potential Wait Times by Eastex @ Today at 10:33 PM

I have a buddy that got one back from July 29... Individual
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Ok I'm going with the 58s by MasterBlaster @ Today at 10:32 PM

Junki, Looks good! You have a deer load for that shooter? MB
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Killed a pretty big kitty down in Texas by trooperjd @ Today at 10:31 PM

Hey thanks Clarence for your help in posting the photos. Just a little info on the mount. Everything in the mount was collected from the spot where I shot the big Tom. I took a shovel, bucket and gloves and collected many pieces of various stuff
Predator Hunting
I know this for first hand. When hunting a contest and having to shoot most of them multiple times with a 223 it is a bit nerve wracking. So from here on out I'll be using a bigger caliber. The lineup for me is 260 Rem and 243AI.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Muzzleloader scope recommendation by pyscodog @ Today at 10:22 PM

My vote is Nikon. I have two on ML's and they work fine.
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 ... 49 50 >

Forum Stats
54672 Members
87 Forums
327361 Topics
3082380 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
czhunter, Dixiedog, Dogpopper, Fox Sniper, mblanton, Navy_Gunner, old gimp, PredaMaster, scouteyes, Terry W, W.J. BAKER

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.