Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: One and done before the storm by Infidel 762 @ Today at 04:49 AM

Uhhhh ohhh, we got some poets in the house;) Well done
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: BUFFER WEIGHT HELP WITH THE 22 NOSLER!!! by bomberhat @ Today at 03:55 AM

I took my rifle length buffer apart, left all the steel weights in it, took out the spacer and added 1 1/8oz.of 7 1/2 shot, with the buffer the way it is now you can fine tune the gas to get ejection where you want it.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Nitride or Nickle Boron???? by winch22 @ Today at 03:49 AM

Picked up a Toolcraft BCG Nickle Boron at a show today. Really like the workmanship. Hope it works as good as it looks!
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: GONE FOR A WHILE by Bear @ Today at 03:10 AM

Best wishes for your wife's swift and total recovery.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Shot new rifle for first time by tripod3 @ Today at 02:43 AM

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...200#Post3123200
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Shot new rifle for first time by tripod3 @ Today at 02:42 AM

[img:center]1st group - LTR - BH 52gr HP by Steve Flock, on Flickr[/img]
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 22-243 ai by 204 AR @ Today at 02:29 AM

Just get a 22 cal Hornady. One from a 22-250, 220 swift, etc. With the floating sleeve it should work fine, they aren't formed to one particular case like most dies.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 22-243 ai by Lorne @ Today at 02:09 AM

looking for a seating die for a 22-243 ai what are you guys using for the seating die any help would be great thanks
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Should I start? by 1Fox @ Today at 02:04 AM

Originally Posted By: fw707Stay away from the kits. I second stay away from kits. Start with a good used press from the 70s. You can prime on the press to start with. With careful shopping for used you will be reloading for less than a 100. Rem
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Need some advice by wyshadow @ Today at 02:00 AM

chz, Thank you for a well thought out reply. Gives me more things to think about again. Well [beeep], looks like i will have to go with a .243 varmint barrel with the 22-250 action but that will have to be later on. The reason I wanted to go with the
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Hornady LnL Auto Charge by LowerRiver @ Today at 01:15 AM

I will add as stated above that mine isn’t real fast. I always turn it to slow speed and work at its pace.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts I think I'm ready! How much is this gonna cost me? by jk2paintworx @ Today at 01:02 AM

I have decided to take the plunge and invest in Thermal or IR. I have a basic understanding but don't really know what I want. I think I would like to run a helmet mounted monocular and obviously a scope. 1. Is it best to have a rifle set up
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: 12 Years Sober Today! by Bad Dawg @ Today at 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: try2huntCongrats Dawg on your accomplishment. I too was a professional drinker who decided enough was enough and decided on a different path. I will have 13 years sobriety on January 28th so we happen to share the same month!
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Shot new rifle for first time by RePete @ Today at 12:43 AM

I can see it....good shooting and congrats on the new purchase. PS...try imgur.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Ritch"s new 6X6.8 barrel shooting well by midwestpredator @ Today at 12:42 AM

Nice! Powder? Hornady dies?
Firearms
Jump to new posts New Remington 700? by TKCattle @ Today at 12:33 AM

A buddy just bought a Rem. 700 22-250 with a heavy 26in. barrel. Ask me to sight it in said the best groups he could get were 3 in to 4 in at 100 yds. He handed me a box of shells and a different scope to mount on it he thought the scope was bad. So
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody do any good this weekend? by sandy hicks @ Today at 12:33 AM

No. I spent a couple of days helping my FIL and wife make suasage and bacon. The end of deer season starts their annual ritual. Made close to 300 pounds so far. They will pick up coolers with 5 deer and 2 axis does after church on Sunday and make som
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 783 HBT (Ruger clone) by RePete @ Today at 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: bmooreComes in 223, 308, 300 BLK and of course 6.5 Kardashian. Hope you won't mind if I borrow that from time to time. Thanks.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Shot new rifle for first time by BangFlop @ Today at 12:24 AM

I give up trying to post picture
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Re: Wolves, everywhere! by mserman @ Today at 12:15 AM

That's crazy! Thats right in town. I still remember the first time I heard one. A friend of mine and I were camping in the Sturgeon River Gorge. We were taking pulls off a bottle of whiskey right before bed and HOOOOOOOOWWWLLLLLL! We had no fire
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Open country Howlet. by Lefty SRH @ Today at 12:14 AM

That looks great!
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: what gun cleaner? Rifle. by RePete @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: pyscodogSounds to me like your just hitting the high spots with your cleaning. I have/do use several different kinds of cleaners looking for the magic one but still haven't found it yet. Sweets won't harm your barrel IF you foll
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Shockwave volume ? by FairChase93 @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: SDCoyoteCallerIn terms of coyote vocals with the exception of pup distress, I almost always run these on full volume with the Shockwave. If you have ever had a coyote howl close to you they are extremely loud!! I don't do this
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 783 HBT (Ruger clone) by obaro @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Kinda looks like it has a barrel nut....
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Ritch"s new 6X6.8 barrel shooting well by GLShooter @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

That's dang good. Greg
Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 ... 82 83 >

Forum Stats
55260 Members
87 Forums
329959 Topics
3107633 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
callin'all'dogs, corey22, CzechsMix, Duffman121, gandcpriest, MT shooter, mt40x-400, notfishn2day, StretchnTx, Sweetfilly, THROUGHGLASS121, trekman

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.