Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hunting Suppressed
Like a lot of you guys here the l.e.o.'s I've ran into are more interested in the can then they are in checking my paperwork. Most agree that the tax stamp is stupid for suppressors and want to see it lifted so they can use them more easily themselve
AR's
Didn't know a darn thing about AR's. Started googleing & watching you tubes, now I've built over a dozen. My first two, I took my Ipad to my workbench & every time I needed to ask someone a question, I googled it. I had zero other help. For m
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Just some pictures by Infidel 762 @ 34 minutes 55 seconds ago

Jeff, You better hold on to it while you can... my daughter turns 16 in August, in the last year her priorities have shifted away from hunting.. as of now, congrats
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22mag, 222 or 22 Hornet? by Texas Swifty @ 53 minutes 45 seconds ago

222. I know it wasn't the question, but at that yardage, why did you pass over the 17hmr with a 20 grain Gamepoint or XTP bullet. Jim D
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED® "NITEMARE" by Brad Baranouskas @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Best thermal video I've ever seen, I think I've watched it 10 times already.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester brass by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Another fine example of QC going down the crapper.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Which pattern would you rather have? by Rustydust @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: DAA T The way I'm looking at it right now, pattern #1 is only a 10" circle of death. Pattern #2 is a 20" circle of death. - DAA You know, that makes perfect sense to me. Sure does. But I have killed exactly the
AR's
This is just my thoughts. Shop carefully. Consider your first one just a practice run. Anderson stripped upper and lower $70 bucks right now. One of the local dealers here had anderson LPKs with the stainless trigger & hammer for $38 out the door
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: looking for someone to reload by Rustydust @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Ah man! If you lived near me we could load some together. I've been loading for that honey of a caliber for over 40 years. There will never not be a .220 Swift in my safe. Not as long as I'm alive anyway.
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Waterbuck of a lifetime by xphunter @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

South Africa. I walked over 14 miles the past two days and the majority of my hunting has been spot and stalk with some still hunting. No canned hunts or hop out of the truck and shoot here
Hunting Suppressed
I carry copies but have never been asked to see them. Lots of agents and LEO have sen them and asked to shoot them. I even have a game warden that looks for me every deer season just to see what I have new with me.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: .:That Place 0n T0p:. by weekender @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

First class, just like always.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Just some pictures by weekender @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

WTG Dad and daughter. Just awesome!
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22mag, 222 or 22 Hornet? by Cinch @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

If you reload 22 K-hornet...
Redneck Kitchen
Jump to new posts Re: Thawing things for Thursday.... by fw707 @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: crapshootThat's some mighty fine looking butt you got there. It's not like me to check out another man's butt but I'm sure you'll understand considering you were checking out my butt this past weekend. I think we will be fine,
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Re: "Mulberry" Montana Howler... by HuntnCarve @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

You got it Kent! Thank you! Dave
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: State's with coyote bounties by g Bo @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

And ALOT of people with no ethics make up GPS cordinates in Utah and turn the ones in they kill in other states for the bounty, SAD!
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Irish Talking Clock by fw707 @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

My neighbor had one of those. It worked every time!!
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Ground hog kills. How many so far??? by 6mm06 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Well, that's pretty good accuracy Wahoo. I don't waste ammo either these days and lots of times I got for 2-shot groups or 3-shot. I figure if a rifle will consistently place two shots near each other then that's good enough. Blowing more bullets
Humor
Jump to new posts Irish Talking Clock by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

After closing time at the bar, O'toole, drunk was proudly showing off His new apartment to a couple of his friends. He led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong And a mallet "What's that big brass gong?" Flannigan
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts looking for someone to reload by scheide @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Looking for someone to reload some 220 swift ammo for me. I have the reloading data from the last guy that done it for me. thanks.
Redneck Kitchen
Jump to new posts Re: Thawing things for Thursday.... by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

That's some mighty fine looking butt you got there. It's not like me to check out another man's butt but I'm sure you'll understand considering you were checking out my butt this past weekend.
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Waterbuck of a lifetime by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

You in Africa or Texas? Haha! Hard to tell now days. Congratulations and WTG!
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Waterbuck of a lifetime by xphunter @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Waterbuck of a lifetime. Double kneeling off of Bog Gear. Tried both prone and sitting, but there was too many limbs in the way. Even with double kneeling I had to thread the needle so to speak. Relatively short shot at 176 yards I think (Could
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester brass by Varminterror @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

D@mned aggravating to have it fail on first firing, no doubt - even moreso to have them fail before you can even fire them once...
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 ... 36 37 >

Forum Stats
54344 Members
87 Forums
325051 Topics
3061098 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
24mileboy, Adam44, Chad C., LBLDOG, perk, Razor62, Srump101, wily yote

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.