Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Need help picking first thermal by Windwalker @ 4 minutes 34 seconds ago

I range my distance during the day, so when they cross that creek I know that yardage, by that washout I know that yardage, and when they are about to sniff the call oh crap SHOOT already! Thatís how I worked my scope until I got the eye of when to
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? by Winny Fan @ 24 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEWow! just stumbled across the 'Killing Coyotes Between Trout Bites' post. There's your answer Bang Flop. Grizz
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... by Windwalker @ 39 minutes 11 seconds ago

About every 3rd thread on here someone references book face. Pretty sad. I enjoy the days that those words are not uttered. Keep in mind that once you post pictures on that book face site those images are no longer yours and they can use them in a
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: wolf gold hunting ammo by MISportsman @ 48 minutes 59 seconds ago

7.62x54r and 8x57js
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: hate to start a rumor, but by Ohiolongarm @ Today at 09:53 AM

If they're not stopped and the voters let them get away with this nonsense,the president was duly elected by the people and the commies,Democrats want it overturned.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: wolf gold hunting ammo by W. Chad Shultz @ Today at 09:43 AM

What caliber are we talking about?
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Pulsar owners, scope on or off while hunting? by Windwalker @ Today at 09:28 AM

On but with display off on XP 50 and all off in pickup when using a scanner also using the bigger extended battery and will last all night 6 to 8 sets average 1 hour per stand. When I use the scope as a scanner detached from rifle I change battery
Predator Hunting
Originally Posted By: g BoAerial gunning is nothing new, it happens every year. Exactly why I donít believe the cattlemanís association rumor
AR's
Jump to new posts Best Hard Case For Airline Travel by arlaunch @ Today at 09:20 AM

I am doing some research for a case that can hold multiple rifles.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: hate to start a rumor, but by SlickerThanSnot @ Today at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: ackleymanYou have to wonder if every Republican president ever elected in the future will go thorough what Trump has gone through ? if trump is not re-elected and America ends up with one of those retarded liberals, there may
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 25lb female tonight by Pa. Mick @ Today at 09:03 AM

Good thing they have big litters in your area
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Leupold LTO-tracker 2 for scanner by Windwalker @ Today at 08:47 AM

I have a LTO that I used as a scanner for season. It will detect heat out 200 yards for sure of a coyote size but I had to tape a cardboard roll off a paper towel roll for eye relief and to not illuminate my face at night. Itís definitely not for lo
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: hate to start a rumor, but by ackleyman @ Today at 08:40 AM

You have to wonder if every Republican president ever elected in the future will go thorough what Trump has gone through ?
Predator Hunting
Touche
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 25lb female tonight by weekender @ Today at 08:14 AM

Pile em up.
Ask The Game Warden
Jump to new posts Re: Illinois gun transport law by BillfromHighland @ Today at 07:58 AM

I'm an Illinois CC holder and in addition to the usual compliment of sidearms, I do carry an AR15 pistol loaded and with spare mags in the truck. It is always out of sight but within reach. The IL CC laws do not apply to any long gun at any time.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Matrix handguard/ need something different. by willy1947 @ Today at 07:50 AM

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/ makes a lot of handguards I have one that covers my suppressor. Just a different way to go.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 27lb male tonight by DoubleUp @ Today at 07:28 AM

Great, reminds me of that song, "we fired out cannon till the barrel melted down". They just keep on coming.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 25lb female tonight by DoubleUp @ Today at 07:25 AM

Very nicely done 1t!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Need your input on these two scopes by Rookietjx2 @ Today at 07:04 AM

ATN excels at advertising. Unfortunately, that's about all they're good at. Imo, a decent thermal starts at least twice what you're looking at. I would suggest the Sightmark Wraith for $499. It includes the ir illuminator. https://www.nightgoggles.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Need your input on these two scopes by CallingArkansas @ Today at 06:59 AM

Coyote, bobcats, and maybe hogs on occasion.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Need your input on these two scopes by Windwalker @ Today at 04:31 AM

Look through it in a store, IMO the ATN is pretty grainy and thermal scopes in general are worth spending a little little more money on to get a more clear view to identify what your target. For my eyes at least you have to get up into the 3k + rang
Predator Hunting
Yeah I hear that the Nevada Guys couldnít keep the Coyote numbers in check so the Utah guys had to go show them how to do it...I guess we did the job to well. But thatís just hear say....
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Dusting off the Tikka by tripod3 @ Today at 03:26 AM

Good tools for the job.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Dusting off the Tikka by Spidicus @ Today at 01:36 AM

I also plan to get out for some shorter calling sessions at night after I get off work this season. Good job - putting a dog down is better than a couple of beers after work. Lol
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 ... 28 29 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.