Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Excited for morning by Fur Taker @ 25 minutes 29 seconds ago

Congrats on the one, and even if you didn't kill the others you know they are on this property. Now comes planning.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 16" AR15 4000+fps 53gr TSX by Bear @ Today at 02:52 AM

I've pushed my 22-250 AI as far as I care to go and NEVER come anywhere close to those speeds.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: WTB 22 Nosler by Tim Neitzke @ Today at 02:42 AM

You can't find the add topic button,because you do not qualify yet. Please read the rules in the classified section.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Cartridges that don't make sense. by tripod3 @ Today at 01:39 AM

Sure looks like the 6.8 Western will solve all hunting needs. If it stays around for 5 years it may knock one of the boring old mainstays out. Somehow I doubt it though and a couple old calibers will be staying around here.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Help identify these tracks by OKRattler @ Today at 12:31 AM

Yeah it's a raccoon. They're about like a coyote. They can find a place to live anywhere. They'll hole up in rock piles or anything they can find. I seen one go into a pile of concrete last Spring.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Athlon Scopes?? by AWS @ Today at 12:08 AM

I had bought a 2-10x40mm while the scope was great as far as clarity and tacking the high turrets were a pain and would hang up in my scabbard. I gave it to my granddaughter for target shooting on her 223. The 2-12 has low capped turrets. The 2-10
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Finding your old stuff on old stands by BangPop @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I found one of my empty cases that I lost in the snow on a stand in the Sandhills. It had been at least 5 years since the last time I called that stand.
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: A girl and her pronghorn by 204 AR @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

A little late here, but wow what a trophy! Congrats all around!
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Budget coyote scope? by Mcfly @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: GMAN_RCheck out Bushnell Elite 3500 series. Not my favorite glass, but good glass for the money. Try Midway USA, Brownells, Natchez etc.. I bought a couple for $179 a piece, I think, a while ago, and have been happy. Espec
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: The 10 by Infidel 762 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishTrump fought the swamp & the swamp won. This is as simple as it gets...
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Re: January 2021 by lockrotor @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Congrats Snowshoes, glad you got another one down. It's a shame that both were no good, but make great practice. We got horser s**t weather thursday, friday. Rain,sleet,snow. Everything is very crunchy. Hoping to go give it a try next weekend. W
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD... by Foxpro.223 @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: What is your hunting routine? by BrianID @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Most of my coyote hunts are within an hour of home. I try to get up early so I can be sitting on my first stand before it is light enough to start calling. Mule deer hunting was an obsession of mine before coyote hunting and helping deer was a big
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Bear Creek Arsenal by Dultimatpredator @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

I finally adder tested my 20" BCA 243 upper with 29 loads. Two shot under moa. The rest were closer to 1.5 moa. I called BCA and they emailed a return label to replace the barrel or just replace the complete upper no questions asked. Hopefully I
The Church of The Painful Truth
Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_The Trump right-wing radical extremist caused the insurrection as Trump led them to the Capitol by his own words. Wrong. That conspiracy theory has already been debunked.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Most coyotes you called in on a stand? by BrianID @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Most on one stand was 8. They came over a hill at 200+ yards packed tight together and seemed to move like a flock of birds. I had at least 5 of them come into shotgun range. Only was able to get two. Best I've done on a stand was going 3 for 3 on si
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts What would you do #7 by BrianID @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

This is another stand made a couple weeks ago that I made the wrong choice. I still ended up getting the coyote because it stopped 250 yards out for a quick shot but I got lucky on this one. I'm just curious what other guys would do in a similar si
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Freedom Munition by Bowhntr6pt @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

I'll put it this way... a FM sponsored shooter who did write ups for Guns America came to my place a couple years ago to give a class. Due to prior travel, he had his ammo shipped to me before the class. The ammo didn't arrive in time so I spotted h
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Best factory round .223/5.56 for coyotes? by dog driller @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Agree... find the cartridge your gun likes, mine hornady 53 gr. Vmax followed by Hornady 55's. they work great. I keep it under 200.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Very well done GG.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: AHHH YEAH! Finally another QUAD on 4K VIDEO! by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Great video, loved the part when the dog headed for the house. Thanks for sharing! Regards, hm
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: We beat the rain by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

We can't do anything valuable with these southern coyotes anyway, but my hunting partner did have someone who he intended to give this one to so it could go to the taxidermist. Hopefully we'll get another one that will look good before the fur start
Night Calling
I appreciate all the info. I figured scanning with a rifle would be a real pain and tiring but maybe not with a tripod. Every predator I have shot, probably around a dozen and a half, have all been within 100 yards (using lights)so I know how quick t
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Little Antler(SOLD) by carvercalls @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: BMeyerSteal of a deal for that call! Yes it was!!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Burris Thermal by 454shooter @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: KirschI have no information on the Burris thermals besides what anyone can find by doing a search on Burris Thermal scopes. I do find the comment they look easier to use than a Hogster kind of interesting. What about seeing a pi
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.