Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington model 7 by Zzz @ 51 minutes 56 seconds ago

I bought my first 7 a 243 in 92, 5/8” with Rem 80gr psp. Bought a 2000 laminate stock new in 223 and it was 1.5” gun. Bought a 22-250 CDL it was a 1.75 shooter, but it was beautiful. . I really like the handling of the 7’s that’s why I tried several
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: They wouldn't budge?? by ackleyman @ 54 minutes 44 seconds ago

+1 Bob! Also, coyotes come in to a call for a longer period of time than we often have patience for. They come running through 45 minutes after you have left, smell you...the gig is up! Also, about 60% of what we kill are yearlings. Those two that
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: They wouldn't budge?? by derbyacresbob @ Today at 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Jim ByersThe latest was about 6 weeks ago..a pretty good male... Maybe that pair doesn't realize he's dead yet?.. lol That pair may have watched or heard you kill that male. Even when I do kill every coyote that I call in o
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: INDIANA CALLIN by REID2168 @ Today at 09:42 PM

she caught up to her #2 dirt digger for the summer so far ......95 days to start the new season! I also finally figured out how to change my thread title VID IMG_1828 by Stephen Reid, on Flickr IMG_1821 by Stephen Reid, on Flickr IMG_182
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Act Less White by SixsixtyMags @ Today at 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: GCRiot, loot, steal, assault and rob, carjack, run from the police, shoot black people? Sorry, I forgot vote Democrat, sign up for welfare and father multiple illegitimate children. Did I miss anything? LOL! I had typed the
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ Today at 09:25 PM

To read entire story, cut and paste the (BOLD)headline in your browser Grassroots Alert: Vol. 27, No. 28 7/13/2020 NEWS NEWS Excess Rights? The anti-gun activism machine is getting desperate. Researchers at UC Davis allege in a new paper that “e
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington model 7 by baltz526 @ Today at 09:17 PM

I have an early model 7. Youth model in 243. Accuracy is 2 1/2" at 100 yards. With Remington 100gr. It needs a real barrel. Great idea poorly implemented.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Cant find .277 100gr speer by igor @ Today at 08:58 PM

Was my favorite 6.8 hog round. Checked the majors and a couple minor online outlets (Midway etc.) Anybody got some for sale? For a couple years Midway had them box of 100 for $15. I would pay more just to not have to develop another load and rezero m
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: They wouldn't budge?? by Burnsome... @ Today at 08:45 PM

If I had a hunting spot with that view, I'd just chalk it up to another great day hunting. You'll get 'em eventually. Sooner or later they always make a mistake
Jump to new posts Re: Act Less White by obaro @ Today at 08:44 PM

Can't win this one.....act less white and then you are guilty of cultural appropriation.
Night Calling
... maybe you could try mounting the Accolade on a tripod. In fact, on the lower side there is a hole with standard thread, like the one that cameras have
Jump to new posts Re: Act Less White by GC @ Today at 07:56 PM

Riot, loot, steal, assault and rob, carjack, run from the police, shoot black people? Sorry, I forgot vote Democrat, sign up for welfare and father multiple illegitimate children. Did I miss anything?
Jump to new posts Act Less White by AWS @ Today at 07:04 PM

The mayor of Seattle(used to live there) said white people should "Act Less White", can anyone tell me what that means?
Night Calling
Ernest, I have no doubt the image is good and most people I have talked to said using thermal bioculars isn't harder on your eyes. Not to sound cocky, but I am fairly fit for 51 as I exercise and lift weights regularly. However, the idea of glass
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I purchased a pedal bike for hunting!! by AWS @ Today at 06:35 PM

If they let your motor driven bicycles in then they should let my little motorcycle in, you have to have a cut off point and NON-MOTORIZED means nothing with a mechanical motor. I have a peddle bike for NON-MOTORIZED areas and a motorcycle for trail
Night Calling
Kirsch wrote well: I had 3 monocular thermal imaging cameras. In 2014 I had the Flir PS32 and it looked fantastic, then in January 2015 I had the Flir LS-X on trial for 2 months which seemed even better. With this thermal I took that famous photo,
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: They wouldn't budge?? by Jim Byers @ Today at 03:04 PM

The latest was about 6 weeks ago..a pretty good male... Maybe that pair doesn't realize he's dead yet?.. lol
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Sig cross by topweldor1 @ Today at 02:41 PM

They are as scarce as hen's teeth. Sig said June, I guess they didn't say which year?
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I purchased a pedal bike for hunting!! by Danh20 @ Today at 02:19 PM

I agree, they should let the e-bikes in. That would open a whole lot of acres of more hunting for these old legs.
Jump to new posts Re: Let me get this straight by SixsixtyMags @ Today at 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitI don't know a democrat gun owner, I'd like to know what they think about their party and the individuals Rights. I do, a guy I used to hunt with in Maine, he has TDS and he hates Trump and says he's an idiot! B
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: .223 brass for reloading by Danh20 @ Today at 02:08 PM

He offered me $50, so I let them go for that. Appreciate the feedback guys!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: They wouldn't budge?? by derbyacresbob @ Today at 02:08 PM

How long ago was it that you killed the two coyotes there?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington model 7 by pyscodog @ Today at 01:04 PM

I'm sure others have had better experiences with them than me. Both mine were bought used. When I buy used rifles I always figure there was a reason they were sold. Its always a crap shoot buying used rifles.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Remington model 7 by topweldor1 @ Today at 12:40 PM

Thanks
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Groundhog tally by KjBeachy @ Today at 12:30 PM

Ground hog hunting has been a little slow so far, only 11 for me. Along with the most disappointing miss of the year, missed one at 600 yards by an inch. Guesstimated the wind, which is why I missed. Oh well, I'll proly get another chance at him some
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.