Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Red Fox Hat Trick & Black Coyote by Pa. Mick @ 17 minutes 5 seconds ago

Awesome night out Andrew ! Nice shooting !!!
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 22- 6mm loads by 204 AR @ 59 minutes 36 seconds ago

It is a 14 twist. No one has this hot rod?
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Rifle weight by Fur Taker @ Today at 06:44 PM

I would prefer if someone would carry it. lol. My is 11lbs. with light
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Time by Fur Taker @ Today at 06:37 PM

I call 15 to 30 mins. Pick up leave, sometimes I go back in the morning see tracks all over. I feel that their watching me LOL. I feel majority of the time that my schedule is not the same as theirs, I came to this conclusion after placing trail cams
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Remington Model Seven Predator .243 by Nannyhammer40 @ Today at 06:11 PM

I guess I've been lucky then. I have have two Model Seven's in .308 and both will shoot three shot groups right at an inch with both 125 and 150 grain Accubonds. We also have a 300SAUM seven that hovers right around an inch for three shots. This .
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Quads Are Awesome: Kirsch Chronicles by dirtytough @ Today at 06:03 PM

Awesome vid again Korey! Do you not carry your scanner out with you while picking up your coyotes? I had kind of the same thing happen twice last time I was out. I scan every so often though while approaching the downed coyotes. So I ended up spotti
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Most coyotes you called in on a stand? by Lex @ Today at 05:26 PM

13 came down a cow trail all in a row got two before they.got away.i later found a dead cow about 600 yds away so that explained why so many.
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Tomorrow by SlickerThanSnot @ Today at 05:02 PM

good one
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: bidens open border agenda by sqrlgtr @ Today at 04:57 PM

I think you mean WALKING we want have any vehicles before bernie I mean biden gets done.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: When calling sucks. Make like snowshoes by weekender @ Today at 04:55 PM

Really fine pics, congrat on the fur.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Scope clip ons vs actual thermal by RRyu @ Today at 04:52 PM

Ernest49, I don't know the weight differences between the Pulsars (including the scope your friend would use), but weight is one of the disadvantages of a clip-on. Is it a big deal if you're coyote hunting with a tripod?...maybe not. But if your fr
Predators Of The Deep
Jump to new posts Re: A FLOUNDER by weekender @ Today at 04:27 PM

Hey crapshoot, take my wife with you....WAIT, that didn't sound that good of an idea...
Predators Of The Deep
Jump to new posts Re: A few more white bass by weekender @ Today at 04:23 PM

Good times with the family is hard to beat. Congrats all around.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Thermion XP50 Comparison video by G Anderson @ Today at 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpIt appears the main difference between your XP50 and my hunting partner's is that his brightness level is always too high which I've been trying to tell him. Plus, he needs to select one of the modes probably for every s
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: non-toxic by AWS @ Today at 04:03 PM

A quick call to your local game warden should answer that very quickly. Be sure you record his name so if someone else see it another way at least you have some back up for how you were hunting. When I'm hunting waterfowl and have the coyote comb
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Rugged Suppressors? by Tonester @ Today at 03:45 PM

I looked at the Rugged MICRO 30 last night. I read up on it, too. It is user serviceable, modular, full auto rated, and just over 11oz in the short configuration. I like that model but I do not own one. I own Banish and Silencer CO suppressors.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Plus side to Covid and ammo shortage by pyscodog @ Today at 03:15 PM

Yes it is funny. I made a few stops this morning and a free 2021 calendar was all I ended up with. Powder was almost nil and very few bullets and even less loaded ammo. Seems people will buy about anything these days. Definitely a sellers market righ
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Boretech and Montana xtreme by hm1996 @ Today at 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: ackleymanNote: if you push a couple of patches of any kind of penetrating oil through your barrel when shooting at the rifle range, barrel are easier to clean later on. Free All is the best penetrating oil I have ever found. Wo
Predator Hunting
i didnt see a missed cat in the video i watched?
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Called my first with a hand call by Flesher @ Today at 02:13 PM

I have called most of my coyotes in with handcalls. Never had much luck with the E-call.
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Re: First Hogs With New .300 BO Build by Smokin250 @ Today at 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptOriginally Posted By: Coyote#1I dont know alot about the B.O.! I assume its close quarter head shots? Yes... due to the low velocity and the lack of necessary speed for bullet expansion, I will limit this rifle t
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: ATN X Sight 4K Pro 3-14? by Ernest49 @ Today at 01:35 PM

https://scubla.it/it/equipaggiamento-tat...007-detail.html I also have this night vision device. Indeed, currently, it is the only night device I have. It is the latest model, with the 1024x768 oled display, very economical. Up to 110 - 130 yard
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Hard Chargers by DoubleUp @ Today at 01:28 PM

I thought the lead coyote might stop after it started running away, but it passed the coyote I'd killed and so that could have played into it. Most times they stop but sometimes they don't. I might could have made the running shot. I used to shoot
Firearms
Jump to new posts Ruger 57 (5.7x28) for Dogs by Hibs @ Today at 01:21 PM

Anyone slay a coyote or fox with one of these yet? I just purchased one. I snagged a red dot base plate with it as well and am ordering up one of those new Holosun 507C red dots w/ ACSS reticle. Probably will slap an O-light on the bottom rail for
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Bering super hogster reticle subtensions. by 42769vette @ Today at 01:21 PM

I found it. For others looking http://www.koutdoorproducts.com/ftp/sh_moa.pdf
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.