Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: New XQ50 Thermion by JTPinTX @ 30 minutes 59 seconds ago

The only thermals I have played with are Pulsar, most of those Trails, maybe 4-5 of them total. I have no real basis to compare relative X numbers. I am a thermal newbie. In the XQ50 for sure I like the reported 3.5x of the Thermion better than th
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: RCBS micrometer adjustment screw? by hm1996 @ 38 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: varmit_masterDoes anyone use one ? It says makes reloading faster with one. Like too know about one RCBS micrometer adjustment screw. Unfortunately doesn't look like RCBS makes a micrometer replacement for their standard sea
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag? by pyscodog @ 42 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: pyscodogLooking for a light small pistol to carry when I'm mowing at the club. Sooo I gotta ask, what the heck kind of "club" is this that you need to be packing while you're on a mower?! LO
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch the Gen 3 NV by igor @ Today at 02:18 PM

I used my new pvs 14 for the first time a couple nights ago. Don't know how I got along without it for so long. Still looking for an IR to mount on the front of my truck if anyone has a good recomendation.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag? by B23 @ Today at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pyscodogLooking for a light small pistol to carry when I'm mowing at the club. Sooo I gotta ask, what the heck kind of "club" is this that you need to be packing while you're on a mower?!
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Just Call Her Lucky! by DoubleUp @ Today at 01:46 PM

Wonder if she will be put in the same "suicide cell" as Jeffrey? I understand that Bubba Wallace has a "garage door pull" that she could use as an imaginary noose like he did.
Reloading & Ammo
I have separate sizing dies set up & permanently marked for each rifle; use different brass for different rifles: WW brass for 308 Savage LC brass for BAR in 50 rd boxes w/load data/caliber on box and on the zero target taped inside lid. Additio
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I purchased a pedal bike for hunting!! by hm1996 @ Today at 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: 204 ARLooks capable, but I'd need a softer seat lol. I'll second that! Don't know why they bothered, not much improvement over the pipe alone. Definately add slime to your tires. Great stuff! Regards, hm
Firearms
Son-In-Law has his finished but I am still working on some of mine. Grip on pistol shown is mine and the other two photos are his. Safe Shooting Doug
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Hogster-R 25mm as scanner by Kirsch @ Today at 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: cgbillsI recently bought a Hogster 25mm for a scanner. I have only used it a few times around my property and it has worked great. I also have a 35mm for my main optic. Both make a great combo. Sadly I am looking to sell my 25mm
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: New XQ50 Thermion by Kirsch @ Today at 12:51 PM

One thing of note that I have mentioned in the past, Pulsar's stated base/native magnification numbers have always seemed high to me. My Helion XP38 was supposed to be 1.9x and when comparing it to other 2x devices, it always seemed to be less magnif
Jump to new posts Re: Just Call Her Lucky! by Plant.One @ Today at 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: LUCKYDOGShe's lucky because the Clintons didn't get her first! https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epste...pshire-fbi-says they dont have to get to her first, they just have to get to her before she testify's or does a sworn d
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag? by tnshootist @ Today at 12:48 PM

Those little bitty .22's,in my opinion,are just almost worthless.And dangerous. Ruger .380 would be a much better choice for shorts on a mower. Snubbie .38 hammer less for general pocket carry. I have had all of them and thats what I think FWIW.
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Dirty powder? by Plant.One @ Today at 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlWhen you find a clean powder for an AR with a can, please let us know... AMEN! Tagged for interest! one specific example i can give of a cleaner powder - 300 blackout, 1680 for subs is awful, especially suppresse
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch the Gen 3 NV by Kirsch @ Today at 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: cgbillsSo I have an L3 gen3 filmless WP PVS-14. Since getting my Hogsters, I almost never use it. I know many say to keep a NV device for driving and navigation over rougher terrain. However I never hunt mounted, and I never bus
Reloading & Ammo
i have loads that are developed for a specific rifle, but i also test them in others of similar caliber for safety and basic accuracy testing. i seperate those specific loads into bags which are marked with the load info, and the if its a load i sho
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: Pa. Thermal / NV Law Change Progress by Krockus @ Today at 11:57 AM

It would be nice to use for all hunting..Be nice to record your hunts from squirrels to deer and bear. If allowed that I see alot of traditional scopes sales decline and scopes with the ability to record to sky rocket.Dan
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag? by GC @ Today at 11:56 AM

Airweight snubbie .38 Special... Either S&W or Ruger.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag? by parson @ Today at 11:31 AM

Consider a Seacamp, had one, let go in a weak moment, wish had kept it. A Beretta 35 in .32 is another option, had one but got ripped off
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag? by pyscodog @ Today at 11:22 AM

I've been kicking this around for a couple of weeks now. Been to the local GS so many times they are probably getting tired of me. I know the NAA is very light and small but its a 22 mag and the reviews are mixed. The Bond Arms is pretty cool and com
Reloading & Ammo
I work up loads for different rifles using specified brass for each rifle. E.G. my Remington rifle gets Remington brass, another Winchester, another L C, another FC, etc. that way the headstamp tells what rifle it is for.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: New XQ50 Thermion by DoubleUp @ Today at 11:14 AM

Thank you for the info. While I am on the east coast and just call coyotes, most of our hunting is on open fields where shots can be out to 300 with occasional 400, but probably run ave. of 100 yds. I think you can get by with less FOV with thermal
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 mag? by ackleyman @ Today at 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: pyscodogLooking for a light small pistol to carry when I'm mowing at the club. I been looking at the North American revolver @ 6oz. Very small and holds 5 rounds of 22 mag. I know there are better choices and I have a Sig compac
Jump to new posts Re: Just Call Her Lucky! by jumprightinit @ Today at 10:32 AM

NEWSLETTER ELITE PEDOPHILE NETWORK TO BE EXPOSED AFTER ARREST OF MAXWELL? Or will she be “suicided”? Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - JULY 2, 2020 3 Comments Elite Pedophile Network to be Exposed After Arrest of Maxwell? IMAGE CREDITS:
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: New Contender Shooting Bench by tred1956 @ Today at 10:30 AM

Have had a lot of questions about a DUM-DUM competition so here is a brief explanation. A DUM-DUM competition requires 2 shooters. I usually shoot one of these three Contenders. The Pink one is OTT 17/222 Rem, the purple laminate is OTT 20 TAC and
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.