Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Triple Duece by pyscodog @ 11 minutes 7 seconds ago

I have a box of 50 grain Sisk bullets that have been on the shelf for a while. I think I might try some of them in the 788. I have a few rounds loaded with H322 w/40 grain BlitzKings and a few with H4198 w/ 50 grain Bergers. I'm waiting on a decent d
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Fence post step/T-post step by AWS @ 11 minutes 27 seconds ago

Thanks for the tip
Reloading & Ammo
I've had great results with Hornady 68 grain BTHP's in some of my 1:9 barrels.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cool pic from today by Possumal57 @ 15 minutes 29 seconds ago

I don't see how the picture could be much better. I am not a photographer either.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Having problems bumping the shoulder back! by AWS @ 27 minutes 48 seconds ago

If you need to grind a shell holder do to a minimum chamber. An easy way to do a nice job is to place a sheet of 80-100 grit emery cloth on a flat surface, counter top, piece of thick glass or metal and work the top of the shell holder in a circular
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cool pic from today by Littlebuf @ 31 minutes 39 seconds ago

Thanks for the compliments guys. Iím no photographer thatís for sure. Was playing with filters and thought the one I posted looked pretty cool with the vivid tones. Kinda like this filter too. But like I said, Iím sure no artists. Which one you guys
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Night calling firearm options by wolverines @ 39 minutes 46 seconds ago

I've got a 224V but only killed 1 with it last year with and 88gr ELD. Didn't go far after hitting it on the run and had a very good blood trail (in the snow) from impact to recovery. I've got some 75gr ELDs loaded up but haven't connected with one
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: 25 DTI scope by AWS @ 41 minutes 38 seconds ago

Usually if you run into "fisheye" it will be on the lower powers. I had a Bushnell 1.5-6 that had a pretty pronounced fisheye on 1.5 and a Weaver V-3 1-3x2x20 the was the same but not as pronounced as the Bushnell, I have two other V-3's t
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Hogster 25 review by Burnsome... @ 43 minutes 3 seconds ago

Been debating between the 25 and 35. Probably going with the 35 since I just got a FLIR Scion as my main scanner.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Hogster 25 review by wolverines @ 56 minutes 30 seconds ago

I am very interested in the 25 as a scanner. All of the reviews like this are making me feel this is the way to go.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Which Bullet? by Boomstick @ 58 minutes 6 seconds ago

Whichever shoots better in your gun. As long as you hit the wheelhouse, either of those choices will work. I'm a fan of the Barnes, as the Nosler AB didn't shoot as will in my applications. 5/5 on deer this year and 1/1 on elk. No complaints.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cool pic from today by Possumal57 @ Today at 09:21 AM

Great picture of a nice coyote. Thanks for posting, Littlebuf!
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Re: Fence post step/T-post step by jrnm @ Today at 09:13 AM

another little tip is to buy a 1 1/2" pvc pipe cap to place over the top of the t-post, sure saves hands and gloves
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: ANYBODY USING HAWKE SCOPES by coyote control @ Today at 09:10 AM

I have a Hawk Airmax 4x14 AO that I use on my FX air gun, it's been working just fine for me...but again it's only been on a non recoiling air rifle. Price is running around $200 for this now.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Having problems bumping the shoulder back! by coyote control @ Today at 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AWSIf your not lubing the case mouths the expander ball can drag and pull the shoulder back out. Agree! Need more lube in Neck. I experienced the same thing on the 7mm Mag - more lube and the problem solved.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: 25 DTI scope by docjon2013 @ Today at 08:23 AM

Originally Posted By: 1badsheeI have a 1-8 strike eagle on my 6.8 SBR, hasn't held me back on shots out to about 140yds. I have you had any fish eye or blurring at the higher powers when using it?
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Can I build an AR for $400.00? by Varminterror @ Today at 08:20 AM

$400 for an upgraded, while maybe not premium barrel, free float handguard, and any optionality for customization - including corresponding price increases - is pretty good. Poverty pony lowers and uppers, a cheap clearance keymod, milspec LPK, yeah,
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Triple Duece by bgrayky @ Today at 08:02 AM

I love the Triple Deuce. I have a custom built on a 722 action with a benchmark barrel 1:14 twist in an HS precision stock that will shoot the 50gr really nice. It looks like the vssf. the 4198 is a good powder but also don't forget the H322.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: First Upper Build Advice by varminter .223 @ Today at 07:35 AM

I use nothing but bear creek arsenal side charging uppers. I think their mlok handguards have a qd hole as well. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy a whole upper and tear it down set the other parts aside.
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote # 70 by 243kimber @ Today at 07:28 AM

Big congrats on your milestone! Is your cartage/bullet combo the ultimate for you? Killing power, distance getter, etc.? Thx and congrats again!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cool pic from today by 243kimber @ Today at 06:59 AM

Besides the unselfish, great knowledge base sharing that goes on here, the pics are what I get the most pleasure out of here. Doesn't have to be flashy, but most all of them work. I use to be into photography, and after a 40 year hiatus, Im trying
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Hogster-R 35mm As A Weapon's Sight by wolverines @ Today at 06:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Kirsch After watching this video, another one of your videos popped up from Oct 2019. I like that call remote mount on your tripod. Is that something available to buy, or did you make it? Sorry if you've already
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Pulsar XM 50 update. by Ohiolongarm @ Today at 06:14 AM

Finally got mine,nothing down with it yet but I can assuredly say this is one phenomenal piece.At 500 yards on a golf course skunks ,opossums,rabbits were easily identified,NO PROBLEM.and a shot could be made at any range encountered easily with the
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Tell Us A Little About Yourself by SummersN @ Today at 04:30 AM

Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm from New York, I work as a sales manager, in my free time I like to go fishing, hunt and read. I will be glad to talk
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: Kobe Bryant by SummersN @ Today at 04:27 AM

That's sad story, i was shoked when i heard it. I was really upset, can't even imagine what are their family feel...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.