Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anomaly or domestic gene by spotstalkshoot @ 9 minutes 17 seconds ago

Seems like domestic characteristics would show up in the cranium structure not just color of fur. Looks like a coyote head to me.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Johnny Stewart Preymaster card by Dave2 @ 13 minutes 58 seconds ago

Did you have any luck finding the card?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 300 AAC Blackout Load - 200 gr projectile by dpollard @ 22 minutes 7 seconds ago

I won 500ct 200 grain .30 cal projectiles today in a contest I entered on Facebook. They are made by Accura outdoors and are a precision-bond copper plated projectile, spitzer point. In referencing all 5 of my reloading manuals and the Accurate Pow
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Coyotes don't move when the moon is bright? by Kirsch @ Today at 07:05 PM

K-22, yes there could be some possibility of coyotes seeing a person walking out in a wide open field etc. However, I pride myself in trying to approach calling areas as "invisibly" as possible. Lots of folks at night try to get away with a
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Desert mule deer hunt goes to the "dogs" by Sock Puppet @ Today at 06:48 PM

Excellent story and pictures!
Firearms
Jump to new posts Rem Model 7 Rifle Twist oopsy... by Burnsome... @ Today at 06:43 PM

Ever had a rifle that had a different twist rate as advertised? A while back I ordered a Model 7 Predator Remington rifle in 223 which was advertised as being a 1x12 twist rate on the rifling. The other day I tried some 77gr ammo figuring it'd be ke
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts BLACKLINE SPALTED LACE MAPLE w/sound by rareearth @ Today at 06:42 PM

Here's one of my She B!TCH Howlers, in a stabilized Blackline Spalted Lace Maple. price : $85 DSCN5449 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN6930 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN6929 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: ** LAST LATHE TURNED BUNNY BOMB ** by badtothebone @ Today at 06:13 PM

Sorry buddy but I'm afraid this auction has ended already. Best regards!
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Encore or bolt action by Gsjcky @ Today at 06:08 PM

Took the Encore hunting yesterday morning, and answered my own question. Missed a chip shot on a yote coming in on my first stand. That miss was totally on me. Anyway, couldnít get reloaded quick enough for a second shot. I think Iíll still use th
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Steel? by pyscodog @ Today at 05:46 PM

Reason for asking.......My 500 yd range at the club got voted down for now so 300yds is as far as we can shoot. My thoughts were to use a variety of different size targets to maybe make up the difference. Suggestions are welcome.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: full circle on calls... by K-22hornet. @ Today at 05:37 PM

I started coyote hunting back in 1990, or so, with hand calls. No success the first year, at all, so I cobbled up an old car stereo/cassette player, small 12V battery and a Radio Shack speakerhorn, and started to call in coyotes. Worked pretty well.
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: And Then There Was This by dogcatcher @ Today at 05:29 PM

The cannon salute has been reinstated.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Leupold LTO-tracker 2 for scanner by spotstalkshoot @ Today at 05:20 PM

I picked up the hd2(latest version) easily picks up deer at 400 yards, but not identify as deer. I walked out to our 185 yard target and my buddy said he could identify me and my dog. Even when I went down on my knees and had the dog sit a few feet a
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Trigger Tech Triggers question?? by pyscodog @ Today at 04:52 PM

Talked with Trigger Tech today. Bolt release can be removed using a #8 torx for the screw and removing the e clip. Now I'm on the fence again. My trigger breaks just under 2lbs. The TT will only go to 1 1/2lbs. Is $150 worth a half pound???
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger American Predator .308 by pyscodog @ Today at 04:27 PM

I have a bore sighter but its a POS. If I don't break paper on the first shot, I pull the bolt and look down the barrel. Usually three of four shots and I'm real close to zero. Sometimes a little fine tuning is needed but its usually fast and easy.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 5-20X by josebd @ Today at 03:51 PM

I will have mine Wednesday
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts What's the call pattern right now? by KjBeachy @ Today at 03:13 PM

I havent been keeping up with the forums, and I'm not season enough to know. What's the optimal sounds as far as coyote vocals?
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: 20 MOA base by skinney @ Today at 01:18 PM

You won't have any issues using a NF with a 30mm tube, you'll be able to adjust elevation accordingly to get a proper 100 yard zero.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: For those in the know by sandy hicks @ Today at 01:08 PM

He has never been away from a reloading press before. He will need ammo at some point.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 204 cycling issue by GLShooter @ Today at 01:07 PM

I would probably go with a drill on the little one. Don't go crazy just add a few 0.000's at a time. Greg
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: lanyard/fob by Tim Neitzke @ Today at 12:28 PM

Good looking stuff, Bob ! I have a Leek and Blur , they get worked pretty hard. As always thanks for posting .
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by 6mm06 @ Today at 12:05 PM

Welcome back, Gobbler. Good job on the red. Too bad you and the coyote didnít meet up, but hopefully that will happen.
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Box Elder Burl Swift Call!!!!!! by BMeyer @ Today at 11:28 AM

Beautiful call Kerry!
Hand Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Bite call for pup distress? by docjon2013 @ Today at 11:17 AM

thanks guys
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: 4k Coyote #2 Plus Skunk by predatorhunter223 @ Today at 11:15 AM

Nice! These 4k's are great baitpile scopes. Just got my 8th coyote so far this season with it and I still have a ton of dogs on my trail cameras.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.