Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Sig P320C by pyscodog @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

According to Sig they were made to shoot +P ammo.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Does Bedding an AR barrel Help? by varminter .223 @ Today at 07:25 PM

I installed one with vibra-tite to use for bedding. Well the barrel didn't shoot all that great and to remove it I left the barrel nut partially on and had to drive it out with a wooden dowel after heating the upper. I got it out without damaging an
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Democrat balloonist by redhaze @ Today at 07:10 PM

Yep
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Lead free 20 practical by obaro @ Today at 06:23 PM

Seems like there may be someone making a solid copper lathe turned bullet in 17 cal, but I am not sure of that. Lehigh maybe?
Predator Biology
Jump to new posts Re: Feral Bobcat by Plant.One @ Today at 05:05 PM

might be stupid... but you gotta give the original person who came up with the idea credit for having the worlds largest pair of brass balls.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Bullet choice by Fur Taker @ Today at 04:11 PM

Sierra BTHP 85gr. Same for deer.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Current 17 caliber bullet makers by Fur Taker @ Today at 04:07 PM

I bought 700 rounds of factory 25hp and another 200 25 HP bullets. Worst case I can use 20gr Vmax. I believe it was targetusa.com Anyway I have enough.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by DoubleUp @ Today at 04:06 PM

I enjoy the foxes showing up. Mostly they come after about 10:30 at night in this hot weather, but this red dog made an early morning search for breakfast. MFDC0887 by Double Up, on Flickr Here was another one from July 1 coming by for lunch. MFD
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22-250AI vs 22 Creed by reaper4 @ Today at 04:05 PM

I’m sure they will be making them in the future. After all, they sling heavies in a gas gun at a pretty fast clip. Something that outperforms the 250 in a gasser and is a hammer on hogs and coyotes. It seems like the contest predator hunting world i
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Touch the lands or fit in the mag? by DannoBoone @ Today at 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: coyote controlThis is something I did on my Rem. 788 in 22-250. I got the correct seating depth to the lands, then backed off about 3 thousands. Then I made a "cut out" in the magazine and then made a groove in the wo
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 22 Mag round for coyotes by DannoBoone @ Today at 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGThe overwhelming consensus here is the 223 only has an effective predator range of around 300 yards (which is several hundred fps faster than a 22 Mag at the muzzle). People don't make no sense. I would never purpos
Lions, Bears & Houndsmen
Jump to new posts Re: I hate skunks... by crapshoot @ Today at 03:08 PM

Firearms
Bye-bye, Levi! Actually haven't bought any since buying two pair in the '60's for $4.95 each. As above, they didn't fit well...crotch pinch! Best fitting pair of jeans were Sedgefields, but they priced themselves out of business back in the '80's.
Predator Biology
Jump to new posts Re: Aim point for coyote head shot by 22 Chuck @ Today at 02:14 PM

Just below the ear. When trapping I dont head shoot.. Too much blood all over everything. Give em a shot in the lungs ad it is all over.
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Best way to anneal cases by JoeyJ @ Today at 01:18 PM

If you think you have the need and you're a volume shooter or a competitor, I think you could justify spending the money to obtain an AMP Annealer. Expensive? darn right but worth every penny if you decide annealing is for you. I also think one cou
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 300 Blackout???? by Plant.One @ Today at 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: 6724Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGIt's a poor choice for coyotes and a generally lame cartridge for hunting (and lame for pretty much everything else too). Brass?, it will never be as cheap as once fired 223. Recently I saw
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New ATF "pistol" rule change by sniper4life1 @ Today at 12:45 PM

That's what I'm seeing too. The VFG is what is getting the rehash of an old rule.
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 PM Convention Announcement by SnowmanMo @ Today at 11:36 AM

^
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 PM Convention Announcement by Matt1953 @ Today at 11:28 AM

Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: ** LATHE TURNED CALL BODIES ** by badtothebone @ Today at 09:54 AM

Flounder, watch for a PM, got some bodies ready.
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts BIRD'S EYE MAPLE by rareearth @ Today at 07:20 AM

Here's a Magnum, that can be voiced to your liking $30 DSCN6670 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN6671 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: SE ASIAN IRONWOOD BURL by rareearth @ Today at 07:13 AM

Thanks Old Man, this Ironwood has some very cool figure
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: SINDORA BURL HOWLER by rareearth @ Today at 07:12 AM

Thanks Larry for the comment
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: MADRONE BURL by rareearth @ Today at 07:10 AM

Hey! Skip, glad you like the call send pics of infield kills to post on my page
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: SINDORA BURL HOWLER by rareearth @ Today at 07:07 AM

Thanks Adam for the comment Sindora is a very hard wood, and very hard to work with, but makes a nice call when finished
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.