holloween trick of sorts

the impactzone

Halloween trick of sorts, went out to the cat lady's place to remove some predatory coyotes and save some of her kittens and asked her to join me in the back 20 she was game and I gave her the FLIR LS64 thermal to scan with while I was scanning and making positive ID with a PVS14 gen3 with 3x magnifier . we get set in position call 50 yards away in the thick cedar timber, riffle with thermal set on tripod and start to play puppy's in distress , wasn't 5 minutes and the crack head neighbors come out from 150 yards out to investigate the noise, I looked at her and said well this stand is pooched might as well have some fun ! she gave me a hesitant look but eager to see what I had in mind, I assured he we could not be see but they where in full radar when they made the fence line at 50 yards

in full boogie man mode I grabbed the remote for the call and switched the noise form puppy's to adult cougar in HEAT and adult male cougar, you could see the little flash lights scurry back to the cabin, while we giggled like little girls

too funny

going to get some alligator and elephant charges just for this sort of thing

Awesome, bobcat in heat makes my hair stand on end!
thumbup1.gif

I remember you posted pics wearing that predator mask posing with your night optics and a hog...

You never know what's out there in the dark
scared.gif

Back