Update.......

RanUtah

The bobcat logo is finished /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and is in production after a couple of adjustments. As soon as they are available I will post a pic and get them listed in the shopping cart.

The belt buckle artwork is complete. But I got a wild hair and wanna see what it would look like with some color added to it. Just waiting on the supplier to get back to me. This is a hot looking buckle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif As soon as I get final artwork, I'll post a pic.

Oh a belt buckle too? Hey now theres something that I might be willing to wear. not that I wouldn't have got that last t-shirt had it been available in black. Oh no, I just thought of something, is this belt buckle gonna have a coyote on it?

t/c223encore.

Dang I can't see anything. Does bein on a webtv make any difference? I'll check back again later. Now I'm gettin anxious after seein Jason sayin he'll take 3.

t/c223encore.

Encore, there's nothing wrong with your screen, I was just answering your question with a question...follow me now? As soon as I have something, I'll get a pic up.

Oooooooohhhhhhhh, LOL. And here I was reloading like crazy tryin to see some pic of a belt buckle, LOL. Are they gonna be pewter? I wore out a few pewter harley buckles over time.

t/c223encore.

Back