update directly from byron

guess

I typed as Byron spoke and drove and anyone that knows Byron ,Knows that it was no easy task for me to keep up especially being keyboard challenged, but here it is!

Byron says,
"I just want to tell all you guys how much I appreciate what you've done for us ,I can't thank you enough ,keep the prayers coming! hopefully soon we'll have some good news .I think of all you guys on PM as my extended Family and I can't tell you how much comfort it gives me to know,that your pulling for Raegan and our family."

"Raegans fever has gone,the swelling in her brain is slightly decreased,her eyes are responding slightly to light,however she is still not conscious.
Please keep the Prayers coming."

Quote:
Thanks Glen!

Double what Randy said... Glenn you have been our "middle man" for this and we are thankful that you can be there for them in this time of need.

Thanks God for the good news!

Thanks for the update, Glenn.
To hear that her fever is gone, & the swelling is going down is very good news.
But, it's still sad news to hear she still isn't conscious.
I have been praying for the Souths every day & will continue to do so.

Could you post and address that we could drop a card and or note to? I've been telling my 5 year old twins about the situation and they would like to do something...Please PM me or email to dboone@jetassociates.com

Our prayers are with you.
The Boone's
Daniel
Elizabeth
Parker & Mason

I put Byron and his family on our prayer concerns today at both services at church.....EVERYONE is pulling for Reagan......

We don't test the Lord, we just trust the Lord......

John

Children's Medical Center
1935 Motor Street
Dallas, Texas 75235

I don't have a room number. I just sent 2 cards with her name on them and pray they get there.

Back