THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapshoot

We are soliciting donations to be sold and or auctioned off to help generate funds to be used to help purchase a desperately needed wheelchair for one of our Predatormasters family members that was rendered a paraplegic due to a hunting accident while coyote hunting.

One of our own family is in need of help.

Some of you may know him. He goes by Tripod3 here on Predatormasters. His real name is Mark Shirley. He is a fellow coyote hunter, avid wildlife photographer and long time member here at Predatormasters.

Several years ago Mark was involved in a hunting accident where he was shot by his then wife and has resulted in him being confined to a wheelchair. Despite cheating death twice, Mark has refused to give up on his love for the outdoors and life in general. Mark is dependant on his wheelchair for everything. Those wheels are his legs.
Here recently, his chair has given up the ghost and he finds himself in need of a new set of wheels. These aren't those cheap (ha) wheelchairs you see in the hospital and airports. These are custom designed and fitted for those who must spend their life in them.
Insurance won't cover a new chair and Mark has no family to ask for help. Myself (Lance Adams aka crapshoot) and GC ( ), with the approval from Predatormasters admin, are organizing a fundraiser to lend Mark a helping hand to help generate the funds needed to get him a new set of wheels. We are all family here and that's what family do is help each other out.

Here is a link to his Go Fund Me page which has a little more of a back story.
If you can't help with a donation or financially, please at least help spread the word to your friends or via facebook or other social media.
And of course, prayers are always welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Lance Adams
AKA crapshoot

His message:

Hey Lance, Been having wheelchair whoa's and am scratching around. Not asking you for money directly but have started a gofundme account and it is going slow.
I know very little about social media outside predatormasters.
Low population around me is little help and most have flip phones with no internet! Great area for coyote hunting and not spreading word about gofundme. The people there tell me the more it is spread and more donations make strangers more comfortable to donate a dollar or more.
If you have any ideas or can put my link somewhere it might help.
Please don't be offended or feel obligated, just a chance attempt on my part. Thanks Mark
https://www.gofundme.com/keepmarkonwheels

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE AN ITEM TO BE SOLD/AUCTIONED, PLEASE CONTACT MYSELF OR GC.

THANK YOU,
CRAPSHOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back