Thanks from Byron's Brother

bsouth401

Guys and gals, I would just like to give everyone here at Predator Masters a heart felt thanks for everything ya’ll are doing for Raegan. It is just amazing what you all have done and are doing for Raegan. You have touched my heart with your generosity, kind words and prayers. Words cannot describe how overwhelmed I am with the support ya’ll are providing my brother. This forum is without a doubt a class act and everyone here is to be commended.

Sincerely,
Brian South

Brian, after listening toByron talk of you all these years. I feel as though I've met you. Of course it is hard to understand how you could have worked him so hard and made him do all the chores when you were growing up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Especially after he taught all about rodeo and life and stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you for the kind words. Predator Masters is like a family to many of us. When one of us hurts there are many who share the pain. We are all praying for Raegan's complete recovery. Tell Byron and Lana we are here if they need anything.

Welcome back to Predator Masters. I recall when Byron was but a humble predator hunter with a video idea and you came on here telling the world about him and his video idea. Look what has become of him since!

I hope you stick around!

All the best to the entire South Family!

"Brian, after listening toByron talk of you all these years. I feel as though I've met you."

Redfrog, Byron speaks highly of you, I feel as I have met you as well.

"I recall when Byron was but a humble predator hunter with a video idea and you came on here telling the world about him and his video idea. Look what has become of him since!"

I remember you as well. I have since had a little boy who is 2 1/2 years old now, so I don't get much of computer time. I used to be somewhat active on quite a few forums and I miss the people that I used to interact with. You guys have really stepped up to the plate for Byron and I am eternally grateful. He is still just a humble predator hunter and made more humble by the outpouring of support from this great community.

Byron has spoken very highly of all the members of this forum and just plainly has not had the time or the opportunity to get on here and express his gratitude, but I'm sure you all know how he feels.

Sincerely,
Brian South

Our thoughts and prayers go out to your whole family..I do agree Predator Masters is an awesome group of people being on here has definitively restored my faith in people...
-Kim-

I am also very glad I found this site, people are definitely awesome here. I do believe strongly in the power of prayer, and strength in numbers. There is alot of support here.

Back