South family update (updated again)

Quote:
This is heart wrenching. I think of my own granddaughter. God in heaven, I come before You in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ that it would be in Your will to restore Reagan's health. Please give strength to the South family. Amen.

AMEN

God Bless,

Song Dog

Todd,Glenn,Rod and all who have updated and let us know how Raegan is doing,thank you so much.And I know your letting Byron know that he has multitudes of friends praying for healing of his daughter and peace for him and his family.From the PM family to his,God Bless.take care,daveyboy

my family is still praying for you Reagan, Byron you have a lot of support here. sure hope things turn out well. we are all on the edge of our chairs waiting for good news.
even though i don't know her my heart really go's out for her and the family. i know byron's heart must be breaking too.
i have been in his shoes with the docs not knowing exactly what the problem is my oldest lost her first child and we had to give her last rights. it turned out to be H.E.L.P. syndrome. its really scary to see your babies in this condition.

We put her/them on our prayer list at church....God be with the entire family. He is the great physician, and is still in the miracle business...we will continue to pray.

Joe

Joe,

Thanks alot. Funny you said "he is the great physician".

I spoke with my mom yesterday, she told me they also added the South family to their prayer list at church. In the following conversation she said "he is the great physician". Your preachers must have alot in common.

Take care,

Todd

She's been added to the prayer list here in Vegas as well.

Were not all siners here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Raegan is on our Bible study group prayer list and I'm going to keep the word out. Let's keep her lifted up in our prayers, guys!

Take care and God Bless,

Rusty

Hey guys,

I know this forum is intended for Raegan, but if you would include my unkle in your prayers also I would appreciate it.

My unkle Kieth was diagnosed with Colon Cancer this past week. Kieth had alot to do with my passion for predators today and to hear about his recent illness is troubling at best. He is always active and loves the outdoors. The surgery will land him in the hospital for 10 days, and he will be confinded to a bed for 6 weeks. They dont know what all they are going to find once they get in there but I know it will be taxing on him to say the least. If you would send a prayer his way, I know he would appreciate it.

Take care,

Todd

Last edited:
Praying for Raegan and your Uncle Keith. As a father of a 4 year old and 7 yr old this really tears you apart. My son had open heart surgery when he was 5 months old so I kinda know how the South family is feeling. Trust me when I say you can't imagine the strength you have when you know there are thousands of prayers being sent for you. I am 100% convinced that is why my son had the recovery he had, the Dr. is amazed he said he has never seen a child recover the way Quinton has. He said he could pull any child off the street and do an echo of there heart and compare it to Quinton's and he would not be able to tell the difference. I know we had one of the best heart surgeons operating on Quinton but I know that GOD was guiding his every thought and move. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. The Bible tells us over and over that GOD is the Great Physcian. Sending prayers from PA.

There is hope. There is always hope. The prayers of the saints lifed up to heaven is a pleasing aroma to our God. He hasn't forgotten the South Family and Reagan at all.

I visited with Byron, Lana, and Raegan today for awhile. It was awesome to see Raegan move her fingers and squeeze her moms hand. Like rod said she is not awake yet, but after coming out of sedation has moved her legs, toes, head, hands. arm, well pretty much everything. Movement so far has been to touch, tickle or agitation.

Like Rod stated they have Raegan on Steroids now to try and knock out the swelling. Raegans pupils are non-responsive right now, but that could be from the pressure in the brain affecting her pupils and her ability to wake up. If the swelling goes down they are hoping she will make leaps and bounds. It may take a little while for Raegan to kind of regroup, but it is an exciting time, as she is moving and may start moving alot more. The last couple days have seen improvement each day so lets pray that trend continues.

Byron and Lana are overwhelmed with the outflowing of support from you guys. They really didnt have the words to describe what they fealt. But they did say that the class that you guys have is what sets PM above all other websites out there. That speaks volumes.

Take care,

Todd

Back