PM's Financial Integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanUtah

It has come to our attention that a post exsists on the Texas Predator Posse board. Here is the post in question from JessB for those that are interested.

http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5692&st=0&p=41312&

Be keep in mind that this does not reflect poorly on Bob or his board. Bob has always been a freind to PM. We just happen to get bad people from time to time. I do know his PM sceen name as well.

Here is one quote:
Quote:
I think that it is interesting that they are doing that. It is kinda sad. I heard that the owners of said board made money to put in there pockets. But yet they are asking for cash donations.

It's interesting that here's a person that states that he heard that the owners made money to put in their pocket. As the CFO basically for PM, to date, no monies have ever gone out for compensation from work here or otherwise to myself, Jim Champion, any Pro-Staff or Moderators. I can also tell you that when Mike Paul had the financials, no monies went out that time either. Feel free to ask anyone of them.

It is apparent that this person and or supposedly the person he heard it from has no clue to what it takes to run a website as large as this one. This is truly a fabrication on his part. And as to why a person would make such a statement is beyond me without no facts.

All money that is taken in goes to running this site, it's just that simple. Our income derives from advertising, merchandise sales, donations, all monies that come from the annual hunt. Our expences do run the gamit but mainly go for server costs. In the last three months, we have spent over $3400.00 in upgrading the board and the new shopping cart. There are merchadise expenses from product purchase to product development. Office supplies, shipping, telephone calls, taxes, business licences, bank charges, merchant fees, etc are some others. It has taken PM almost 5 years to reach to point were we are now. Other boards can boost and do about their ability of not needing advertising, etc and if they can do that, the more power to them, I'm not against that what so ever. However, their abilty to grow is limited. We chose our way, they have choosen theirs.

If there is anything that Will Craig valued more that was the integrity of Predator Masters and it's staff that he had put together. That still remains today. The trust that we have with each other (meaning Pro-Staff and Mods) is impeccable. Every Pro-Staff and Mod knows that if that trust is ever breached that they can and will be booted from the board and it has happened.

It is possible that the statement made was to invite discourse among the hobby callers in light of a recent decision that was made regarding some that want to form a group to sell calls as a group. Please understand that does break away from the general idea of being a hobby caller in general and leans toward being commercial.

In summary, making accusations without cause, merit or fact only makes the accuser look like an [beeep]. At a minimum, PM deserves an apologie. If there is anyone who wants to talk to me about PM finances with valid reason, Im available at 801-955-8742, e-mail, snail mail or private message.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back