new forum

Hey bubba - send me a PM with your old info. I can probably get you back as your old self.

- DAA

Hope you don’t mind I wanted to see if I could post pictures with the new platform

Attachments

• IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 26
I've been on here since 06 with thousands of post and good trade history. I lost it all and now I'm a "New" member. Truthfully I got tired of trying to get back as my old member and just said screw it I'll just start over. If anyone wants to check me out they can just look me up under my old name. Sometimes "Don't fix it if it ain't broke" is better. At least for me. I'm not blaming the Mods, they tried to help. I just got tired of messing with it.

Me Too. I only had 1 post though. They didn't send the email tried,forgot password like 20 times,checked spam etc,no joy! i made sure of the email as instructed before the change.

Last edited:
Me Too. I only had 1 post though. They didn't send the email tried,forgot password like 20 times,checked spam etc,no joy! i made sure of the email as instructed before the change.
Yep, me too. For some reason?? the system saved the email address I used to join PM in 2006, not the current one from my profile. Stu had to send me a temporary password before I could get in.

He sent me one to but it didn't work. We tried several options and nothing seemed to work, at least on my end but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers. So I just decided to leave well enough alone.

He sent me one to but it didn't work. We tried several options and nothing seemed to work, at least on my end but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers. So I just decided to leave well enough alone.
Using the temporary password that Stu sent you, try to log in to your old account (name). If successful you should then be able to access your profile by clicking your name @ upper right hand corner of screen, select <password and security> and change email address to your current email and enter your chosen password. You should then receive a security code to your current email & be able to enter. That should work....unless it doesn't.;)

I changed my email address " BEFORE" the new format was installed. Years ago I tried to change it and I got a message saying it was under review or something to that nature. One of the Mods said he had fixed it for me. When the new format was installed, all was lost. I'm not the most patient person when it comes to computers, actually computers and cell phones do nothing but piss me off. So I finally just said I can post and read, good enough!

I changed my email address " BEFORE" the new format was installed. Years ago I tried to change it and I got a message saying it was under review or something to that nature. One of the Mods said he had fixed it for me. When the new format was installed, all was lost. I'm not the most patient person when it comes to computers, actually computers and cell phones do nothing but piss me off. So I finally just said I can post and read, good enough!
I changed mine, too before migration........but system reverted to my old address during the migration in spite of that. The address was so old that I didn't even recognize it at first.

Back