KILLBOX DOUBLE!!! Monster 160" 8 pointer! Hey Skinney !!!

bluedog69

So Skinney, we owe you a lot for the killbox idea. Not just for killing dogs, but it has been great for deer hunting too. You indirectly helped set up my kids with multiple deer kills and a lot of great hunts that we went home with nothing, but none the less enjoyed every minute watching tons of wildlife. So here is my 14 year old son and 24 year old daughter with what will probably be our families biggest eight pointer for the next 30 years.
Thanks again Skinney!!!

Enjoy a chocolate monster. I taught them how to shoot, but all the credit for the video and hunt goes to the kids. She was only going to shoot once, but Tackett kept saying hit him again!:ROFLMAO:
He wasn't taking any chances on this hunt heading south.

I also love my 4 month old grandson wanting to kill a big buck already!!! Blood runs thick!

What a great job. Congrats on getting a brother/sister double. Stories and video to go with it. Memories that will never be taken away. Congrats to dad for bringing your kids into the hunting world. Just outstanding job.

What a great job. Congrats on getting a brother/sister double. Stories and video to go with it. Memories that will never be taken away. Congrats to dad for bringing your kids into the hunting world. Just outstanding job.
Thanks a bunch! At my age of almost 55 the family time and memories is all that matters. Not about deer or the numbers game at all.

Last night the boys almost got to make a coyote video in our yard!o_O
They then proceeded to drag me to one of our kill boxes to try a daytime calling session.
I think the 35 MPH winds didn't help us out at all, but it cooled their fever a little.:LOL:
Hopefully if things go well we will get to post up another good calling video again this year.

Back