Javelina Hunt

1S1K

I posted a link on another forum about the Bushmaster raffle, and was contacted by an outfitter to see if I thought there would be any interest in a Javelina hunt for auction? So, if any of you would be interested in bidding on a javelina hunt in West Texas, post here. If there is any interest, I'll let him know and we'll see what we can throw together for Raegan's benefit.
Thanks,
Tim

Hey guys, and gals. I Pmed Tim last night about this hunt. I have been keeping up with Raegans' condition on other forums. I know the South family has ALOT of medical expenses, and I am not sure if we can even make a dent in that, but anything will help, IMO. I have ran this by one of the Mods on this site, and I am awaiting to see if we can run another auction to beniefit the South family. The reason I am posting this is I want to see if a combo hunt, lets say spring turkey and a Javi would interest the members or just a Javi hunt. We are in the Trans-Pecos and have both on the ranch. Keep it in the back of your minds, more importantly keep the South family in your prayers and thoughts. If a varmit only hunt is of interest we could do that also. We have high numbers of bobcats, fox(grey), mountain lion and other critters on this place. The donated hunt for the Turkey and/or Javi hunt would be for one hunter. If we did the varmit hunt, I could accomadate 2 hunters for the auction price. Give me some feed back and what everyone thinks about this. We have a lodge with all amenities. Meals would be included by yours truly. I hope we get some interest, and help out the South family. Thanks for your time, Roy.

Sounds like the administrator has spoken??? Do I have a green light to continue with this??? guess, do you and Tim mind spear heading this operation??? As far as the auction???

I was speaking as an individual not as an Admin.
Im surethe staff member you contacted, or the spokes man will get with you shortly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back