iRay Rico MK2 LRF (RH50R)

wolverines

Just wondering if anyone has received one yet? It appears everything is backordered, and dealers are taking deposits and shipping in order as they arrive. I'm getting on the list first thing tomorrow morning through a dealer near me in MI and wondering what the lead time might be? Weeks, months? After doing some research, this seems like a lot of scope for $5500. I can't wait to get it!

Just wondering if anyone has received one yet? It appears everything is backordered, and dealers are taking deposits and shipping in order as they arrive. I'm getting on the list first thing tomorrow morning through a dealer near me in MI and wondering what the lead time might be? Weeks, months? After doing some research, this seems like a lot of scope for $5500. I can't wait to get it!
Can't speak for the MK2 however, I just got the GH50 and it's quite the scope! Sure you'll like the RH50 with the RF.

I just made my deposit with predatorhuntingoutdoors.com and am #3 on the list. They said they've been getting 1-2 in every few weeks. Sounds like the wait shouldn't be terrible.

Have you guys tried our site sponsors to see what their availability and pricing is?

Strictly Offensive Kit, Night Vision Outfitters and Ultimate Nightvision could definitely help you guys out with that unit.

I've had one for little over 2 weeks now, there will be no buyers remorse if you decide to purchase one. The scope is ridiculous clear, big fan of the zoom throw lever and the range finder as been very accurate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324_142710_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_142710_Gallery.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 45
Back