If you want some good customer service….

BangPop

Give Thunderbeast a try. I sent my new Ultra 7 back to them the middle off last week and tracking showed that it arrived Friday around noon. I wanted to give them a call this morning, Tuesday, to confirm that they did indeed have it. Blake answered the phone and remembered our call and confirmed that they had it and he had the paperwork in hand. I got the impression that they had done the required work and asked “ Are you telling me that it's finished?” Yep, and not only that it was shipping back to me this afternoon. A day and a half total. There was not a lot to be done, but I was shocked that it was done so soon. I had about $20 left in a credit and he wanted to know what to do with it . I told him to buy the shop mascot dog a supply of doggie biscuits. Way to go Thunderbeast!

Last edited:
Not surprised at all. The guys at TBAC have always been top notch to deal with. Ray and Zach are pretty much the only two I've spent much time talking to and they've always been great to deal with. I'm sure he's busy doing stuff but I wish Ray would frequent this forum more often.

Back