I am back!

Three44s

I am back, but I did not know I was gone!

I have not been signing in very often lately but tried last night and found there had been a migration.

I had to re-register but no worries! My handle was Three 44s for many years but I am now Three44s ..... see the difference??

My big post count is blown but why sweat petty details, perhaps the govmint will notice me less?

Three44s

No, you did not need to re-register. you only needed to reset your password & if you couldn't, contact me & I'd reset it for you

Thank you Stu.

Truth be told, everywhere else on the net my handle does not have a space in it except predator Masters and it has tripped me up a couple of times. There is an advantage in updating my handle as in re-registering.

I tried to reset the password but as my email adress has changed and I failed to update that I was stuck there.

The only thing lost is my post count but that's not a big deal.

Three44s

Can you image the problems and confusion it causes when hundreds or more members decide to re-register every time they can’t get logged in, or decide they don’t like the name they registered with?

Nobody usually does think about it but hard to keep up, especially when they just do it and don’t announce it.

Back