Got some skins back today

Megalon

Got some skins back from the taxidermist today. They turned out great. I still have about 18 more at the shop getting done but boy did he do a great job with these. I have big plans for these. Daughter wants a blanket like I made for the wife. I am going to attach some photos of the skins and the blanket I had made for the wife. There is a gentleman near Minot, ND that is really talented with making things from fur who does it for me. The wife absolutely loves hers.

1710454144845.png

1710454199487.png

1710454244470.png

I want to have an otter/coyote hat made for myself. Have the tanned otter and plenty of tanned coyote. Beaver/coyote would also be nice, have tanned beaver also.

You can't beat good quality fur for warmth. Both my wife and daughter really support my predator hunting as long as we use the fur.

It is really a shame that people get all bent out of shape about fur anymore. Nothing is warmer. These same people like leather seats in their car. Go figure

This is a really cool post. I've never seen a blanket from coyote hides but it makes sense. You'll have to post a pictures of the final product.

Back