Dvd's that actually help

Wiscoboy

I have a pretty good collection of DVD's I've picked up over the years, and all but a handful are bang flops and you don't learn much. I would say my favorite for tips that I can use are the Mark Zepp videos.

I've heard that the Tony Tebbe DVD is awesome as well but it's out of production and I can't find a copy.

Anyone have suggestions for others that are informative and not just bang flops or product pushers? If they focus on setups even better.

My problem is it all makes sense in my head until I close the truck door and only unravels from there.

Tony's So you want to be a predator hunter (or something like that, paraphrased) was a good one as well.

Haven't found one for the east coast with the hills and mountains. But would like to watch if someone has one to post. I hunt the woods and hills, pretty much have to know the area you are hunting. The wind could be blowing from the west and as soon as it hits a hill that wind is now a north or south wind. So it is a challenge for sure.

We don’t have “mountains” down here, but I had to make a dope for certain areas just on the properties I hunt. An East wind means South. A West wind means North. A North wind better be dead nuts North or it could be East or West. Carried my son and he checked the wind as soon as we stepped out of the truck and said that spot won’t work…I said trust me, lol. Get to our location and he’s like what the heck? Wind switch? Nope, terrain plays a HUGE factor on wind direction.

Back