Double female coyote !

Mick what scanner are you running?
Also how do you like it?
Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 LRF 2-8 thermal monocular. I really like it with having range finder & PIP.
My first was the Pulsar HD19A I really like, as it is a 1-2 power. Love the 1 for its large field of view, would have bought another if they had still made them !

Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 LRF 2-8 thermal monocular. I really like it with having range finder & PIP.
My first was the Pulsar HD19A I really like, as it is a 1-2 power. Love the 1 for its large field of view, would have bought another if they had still made them !
Thats the 384 resolution? Is it the Pro model?

Thanks

Great shooting. I have a video of almost the same thing except a single. A coyote was barking as soon as I stepped out of the truck. I kept moving towards it thinking maybe it was in a set I had on a drag. I finally got to a “high” point and deployed the e-caller and started challenging it. She finally showed herself bouncing in the brush towards me. All I could see was her head when she stopped and basically canoed her head.

In response to someone else’s question about video review, I’ll connect to the scopes wifi while on stand and immediately record the video. I’ll leave the tripod where it is and look at the video to see what landmarks are near wherever it is I dropped. One instance was straight down a row of pines. I counted the 7 pines in the video and turned on my headlamp to red light and start walking and counting pines. At the 7th pine there laid my hog. Once something falls here it’s out of sight just like that high stubble in his video.

Back