Black Lives Matter

spotstalkshoot

Opening supporting the murdering/rape/extermination of Jews/Christian. Starting with Israel. Are you still believing democrats who said the protests were "peaceful". If so you probably voted for the anti America Obama/Biden democrats. The Armenian Christians are also being attacked, you haven't heard about that. All of this funded by the hundreds of billions Biden and Obama gave the Iranians/Muslim Brotherhood. And the terrorists allowed into this country by DEMOCRATS.

Yes NBA, NFL, and MLB have given millions in contributions and advertising to BLM organizations. Anti America, anti family, pro Marxism. Choose your entertainment time accordingly.

BLM supports terrorists in the Middle East and is actively supporting the killing of white people in America. BLM is a terrorist organization itself. The original organizers have managed to get very wealthy off the donations of all those idiots who contributed multimillion dollars in the name of being publicly correct.

I still find it baffling how such a large "organization" seemed to pop up overnight! I remember first hearing about it and thinking to myself, "what trouble has the Bureau of Land Management gotten itself into?" I know that seems very idiotic but that's how fast it sprung up! BLM is without a doubt, the Democrats own in-house, born and bred terrorist organization with a hold on things deep within this country as well as far outside its borders!

Back